Hello

for ex-BKs, exiting BKs, Friends & Family of BKs and newcomers to the forum.

mahima

Hello

Post14 Nov 2013

Om Shanti..!!!

Can somebody with vast knowledge of BK answer my this question, plz ?

I keep on dreaming very distressing dreams and I know they are related to a past incident, when somebody got angry with me and said that he will curse me. Since then, I always have a fear in my mind. If anything happens with my daughter or my husband, my thought reaches there. How can I forget this incident and come out of this fear ... also come out of this bad dream issue.

I try to do Raj Yoga meditation also and try to forget the past, but it is not happening.

Pink Panther

Re: Hello

Post14 Nov 2013

BK "Raj Yoga” (so-called) meditation does nothing more than temporarily replace one thought with another more pleasing one. It does not get to the essence of thought itself. Using it for things like this, it is like an aspirin for a toothache, or diverting a child who is crying with a pretty toy.

Firstly, understand that the only reason you fear is because you entertain belief in the possibility of such a curse’s effect. It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. it’s like people who fear animals, the animal responds to the fear and becomes agitated, increasing the person's fear and so on - a vicious circle.

Any thought or belief is as powerful and real as you accept it to be.

Do you believe you ”deserve” such a curse”? Maybe your fear is a manifestation of a feeling that you deserve retribution, that you were actually in the wrong, but pride will not let you acknowledge it consciously, so you punish yourself by ”accepting" the curse then blame that person?

In summary, be absolutely honest and stop running away into ”meditation” practices of BK Raj Yoga. That is only putting off dealing the problem. If unsure, see a therapist.

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post13 Jan 2014

stop BK meditation, it will hurt you a lot more than you hurt right now

arvind.giri

BK

Post14 Jan 2014

Om Shanti !!!

Whenever this thought comes next time, face it stably. Don't get disturbed even little bit. Do this always whenever this thought comes again. If you will face it stably, without getting disturbed, slowly-2 this thought will not come. You may try this following during meditation as well:

.... Visualize this thought coming to you .... this time you are strongly facing this thought ... not getting disturbed ... Do not react to this thought ... Not even a single reaction ... ignore this thought .... watch this though going away ...

Promise to yourself that you will not react to this thought next time ...

Also for your information, I was also trying to get rid of a thought ... and Avayakt Murli of 31/12/13 helped me a lot. You may want to see that as well.

Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdJwF_7e ... ePzo3qAbK7

The Almighty God gave guidance to get rid of these kind of thoughts and weaknesses.

Om Shanti
Arvind

Return to Newcomers