Message to the anonymous BK cult adherent "Learningspirit"

for discussing revisions in the history of the Brahma Kumaris and updating information about the organisation

ex-l

ex-BK

Message to the anonymous BK cult adherent "Learningspirit"

Post15 Feb 2014

As part of their effort to bury 'Brahma Kumaris Info' in the search engines ... and the effect that the light of truth is having on their religion ... some BKs established an "Open Forum" which was an almost direct copy of ours. Which they then "Shut" me out of ...

So it's really the "Not Quite Open or Free Forum about the Brahma Kumaris", or perhaps the "Open and Free Forum for Everyone except ex-l Forum" which, despite claiming to be "unofficial", now has official sanctioning and links from the organizational website. A typical Brahma Kumari malleability of the facts ... it is, it is not, it is both, it is none depending on whatever is most expedient.

For example, they obsess about our use of obscure "meta keywords" in the coding of this site ... and then they copied them directly, even calling themselves a "cult"! Ha ha. Personally, I think they're just a little envious and realise that they'll never have quite the same positive influence on their religion ... and hence the rest of eternity due to their 5,000 year repeating cycle of time theory ... as even the "worst" of their critics will.

Some of the BKs' role is to watch this website and report back on what is exposed here, and some of them discuss it there ... which is very good for us because it exposes the contrived, distorted and uncomfortable way some BKs really think.

Of course, they have never actually come and asked me directly what I really think or how things really work here ... that does not matter; nor do they allow me to defend myself or this site there ... that's too much of a risk. Instead they make up bogey man stories up to frighten young BKs and entertain themselves ... and I am left on this forum here holding up big banners so that they, and the rest of the world, can read them.

It's a bit silly, but what can you do?
Learningspirit wrote:Motivation/Impact of brahmakumaris.info

Its quite interesting to see how BKInfo tabloid is managed by ex-l.

Or should I say "BKInfo tabloid exposed"

/viewtopic.php?p=39515#p39515

It goes something like this:

ex-l during his Amrit Vela Yoga with "Google", searches for anything that can be used to defame BKs. To his annoyance, there hasn't been anything new in the press or facebook oflate! Suddenly he sees a new BK or BK supporter on BK Info forum seemingly neutralizing his propaganda by speaking positive of BKs. What does he do!! Well.... dig up something from 12 months ago and re-publish it with ofcourse a sensationalist title with usual deception.

And his pal (and ours too), PP says it sounds like an old story. It doesn't sound like PP, it is indeed the same

OK, Learningspirit, here's how it goes.

ex-l is not me, ex-l is a "voice" and the creation of a number of individuals. Stories and reports are received as and when they arrive from numerous sources, recorded and published for the sakes of a more complete, more objective view of Brahma Kumarism ... because your leaders have a 50 year old habit of hiding and covering up the truth, directly whitewashing or manipulating the media and trying to shut down websites if they can, either by sweetness or threats. Facts.

So what we do now is archive such reports so they cannot.

You accuse me of "re-publish(ing) it with ofcourse a sensationalist title". They refer to a recent post, Parla centre, Mumbai: Brahma Kumari (CULT) Exposed.

If you look at the original source, you will see that I have accurately reported it exactly as it was, specifically and factually ... Brahma Kumari (CULT) Exposed. We have a very, very high record for accuracy at Brahmak Kumaris Info and care about our record of direct hits.

This report was one that was sent in. The author of this post did not trawl Google for anything, it's accurately and impartially reported ... so you owe me an apology.

In their mind, Learningspirit then accuses a malevolent intent relating the report to the appear of a BK arvind.giri. Do you have any evidence to support this, Learningspirit? It is, of course, not true. But then the BKs don't need any evidence to prove what is true or not, it's enough that they just repeat the same things again and again until it becomes "truth" in their mind.

No, sorry. The author of this post did not find it, nor submit it, and it was just published within a few hours of it arriving. No connection, dearie.

Now, as to the tabloid style of some of ex-l's posts ... yes, I will agree enthusiastically! I love the way the tabloid papers pull down the corrupt, hypocritical and self-important and keep in check public figures. If I could publish paparazzi photographs of nude BKs having secret marriages and sexual relationships like BKs Simon and Hansa, I would do.

And we are serving both the BK world and the real world by doing so.

But, given the quality, accuracy and acuity of ex-l's other research and analysis ... I'd rather think of it as more like Private Eye (The UK's number 1 best-selling news and current affairs magazine.) than The Sun (The Best for News, Sport, Showbiz, Celebrities) ... although, if you like, I'll do a few Sun spoofs of the BKWSU?

This track's for you ...

* BTW, I never get up at Amrit Vela, and may still have not gone to bed yet before Amrit Vela arrives, and the things I have done during Amrit Vela time, not even The Sun would publish.

is not it strange how someone with such an "impure" mind and lifestyle was able to see right through the smoke and mirror facade of the Brahma Kumari leadership and expose the real truth when the rest of you were suckered by the deception?

The BKs even copied and used the same registrar and private registration we used so you cannot see the truth of who is behind their site! Of course, to quote the BKs, normally we don't respond to anonymous criticism so please use your real name if you want to be taken serious.

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Message to the anonymous BK cult adherent "Learningspiri

Post15 Feb 2014

Please excuse me, folks, I am having a discussion with Learningspirit.

Learningspirit,

You are not "questioning ex-l or BKInfo" ... you are casting false aspersion for which you have no evidence in opposition of the truth, and establishing and confirming damaging prejudices.

You're also exposing how poisoned your own mind is.

You are doing what the other Simon did for years, until recently even, of proposing provably false statements as a way of raising doubts and creating prejudicing other minds.

That's not divine. It's highly unethical and morally corrupt.
    Can you promote truth by promoting falsehoods?
    Can you become divine by being profane?
    Can a you build an age of truth (Sat Yug) on lies?
Would that not be trying to get somewhere by going in the opposite direction?

I'd say "no, no, and no" (but, "yes", to the last one). I think most people would laugh at the idea you could and the individuals who suggest it.

The reasons for the use of the word "cult" and "anonymous" were specific. Firstly, because of the hypocrisy of you people accusations of us for *our* anonymity when you yourselves are being "anonymous"; secondly, because it is used and referred to in the actually report. I did not write it. It was yet another person's deduction about Brahma Kumarism after direct experience of them.

Personally, I base my deductions on Dr. Robert Jay Lifton's "Eight Criteria for Thought Reform", the most widely accepted definition of cultic behaviour within which Brahma Kumurism scores very highly. I am generally more precise and use "cultic" rather than the pejorative "cult". The Brahma Kumaris are a cultic religion ... but they certainly *were* a cult, and I'd still argue they are. An increasing corrupt one.

It's typically cult-like of you to ban me from your forum, to persistently cast aspersions without first checking on the facts or my actual position, and to make comments about me without allowing me to defend myself.
Dr. Robert J. Lifton's Eight Criteria for Thought Reform

Milieu Control. This involves the control of information and communication both within the environment and, ultimately, within the individual, resulting in a significant degree of isolation from society at large.

Mystical Manipulation. There is manipulation of experiences that appear spontaneous but in fact were planned and orchestrated by the group or its leaders in order to demonstrate divine authority or spiritual advancement or some special gift or talent that will then allow the leader to reinterpret events, scripture, and experiences as he or she wishes.

Demand for Purity. The world is viewed as black and white and the members are constantly exhorted to conform to the ideology of the group and strive for perfection. The induction of guilt and/or shame is a powerful control device used here.

Confession. Sins, as defined by the group, are to be confessed either to a personal monitor or publicly to the group. There is no confidentiality; members' "sins," "attitudes," and "faults" are discussed and exploited by the leaders.

Sacred Science. The group's doctrine or ideology is considered to be the ultimate Truth, beyond all questioning or dispute. Truth is not to be found outside the group. The leader, as the spokesperson for God or for all humanity, is likewise above criticism.

Loading the Language. The group interprets or uses words and phrases in new ways so that often the outside world does not understand. This jargon consists of thought-terminating cliches, which serve to alter members' thought processes to conform to the group's way of thinking.

Doctrine over person. Member's personal experiences are subordinated to the sacred science and any contrary experiences must be denied or reinterpreted to fit the ideology of the group.

Dispensing of existence. The group has the prerogative to decide who has the right to exist and who does not. This is usually not literal but means that those in the outside world are not saved, unenlightened, unconscious and they must be converted to the group's ideology. If they do not join the group or are critical of the group, then they must be rejected by the members. Thus, the outside world loses all credibility. In conjunction, should any member leave the group, he or she must be rejected also.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post17 Feb 2014

learningspirit wrote:Post subject: Re: Motivation/Impact of brahmakumaris.info Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:42 am

PP, May be you want to look at your inferences above again? Google+, facebook accounts are not NEWS and mainstream media. These are the inferences I want people to be protected against when they read sensationlist news. If someone comes up with such puerile justifications and defence of ex-l then they will be seen as apologetics BTW, you must be aware of millions of accounts on facebook/youtube/google+ etc that are fake so it does nothing to add reliability to content as such.

However at no point have I said that what the person is saying on his account is genuine or not. I don't question it. My observation is on the way BK Info works and I stand by it. Go through the posts from that user last year again and you will find that he had already given his public profiles of facebook/ linked in out. There is nothing new in the story. Its just published again as is to keep people hooked thats all.

Learningspirit?

It's awfully childish you BKs won't allow me to respond to your allegations on your own website - and irresponsible not to check in with us before you make them.

And before you accuse us of doing the same, we have tried and your leadership is like some Right wing politicians who refuses to comment when caught in a scandal.

Firstly, you and Pink Panther are talking about two different things, so attention to detail please. The All Brahma Kumari sevikas are Lesbians" stories did come from a newspaper. The individual's story of how his wife's mental health was destroy and the problems it caused his family are from a blog in his own name.

OK ... question, "was the story just published again as is to keep people hooked thats all"?

Answer, no. It was just archived online when it was received from a third party. We archive such reports in case the BKs remove or shut them down and to add credibility to our investigations as, in this case, the individual was brave enough to identify themselves in public. Your leaders cannot use the excuse of "not listen to anonymous complaints".

Now, please remove your false accusation or apologise.

Additionally, please allow me to underline that I still do not see any evidence of care or concern for the victims of Brahma Kumarism, nor any commitment to investigating or resolving the problems with it from you.

You seem to care only about the BKWSU's public facade, or mask.

What have you done to reform the BKWSU and protect families from being damaged in this way?
    What has the BKWSU done to compensate this family from the losses, costs and damage it has suffered?
    What has the BKWSU done to investigate why some individuals suffer mental illness from BKism and to stop them?
Let me guess ... nothing. You're part of the little army, now including the BK Nerd Wing, propping up that facade and trying to repair the holes in it through which the light of true are shining.

I think you're primary concern is about is your own ego ... your own false sense of identity as a BK and sense of self-importance based upon ... through its association with the corrupt, unethical and inept BKWSU leadership who have deluded and falsified themselves to individuals such as yourself for decades.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post29 Jul 2014

I was told the BKs have a team dedicated to following this forum. For what, I have no idea ... to 'sneak' back the BK elite perhaps? Why? They don't acknowledge or communicate with us. Of course, other BKs and BK supporters just do so because we're a good source of gossip, information and highly valid and acute observations. Perhaps secretly they are ex-curious?

But the bizarre situation exists still where they won't allow me to interact directly them and I am banned from their "Open forum about the Brahma Kumaris", so I have to write to them from here. "Open" ... but not that open. Or perhaps the BKs, with their habit of Doublespeak, have redefined open to mean 'not open at all'. Or only open to upper class Brahmins and IPs?

It was sad to see BK Pari join our critics there. She's one of the more colourful independent 'characters' the BKs have thrown up.

Apparently, according to her website, she's realised that in previous re-incarnations she was
    Enki (a god in Sumerian mythology) who became Osiris when he died,
    Sumana Saman (a god in Hindu mythology),
    Ramses 2,
    Tutankhamun,
    Nebuchadnezzar 2,
    Alexander the Great,
    Jesus (aka Joshua), and
    Spent 100 years as a ghost in Mount Abu after drowning in Nakki Lake before the BKs turned up.
Correct me if I am wrong or have missed any out. I guess as far as the BKs go, she is on her own and there is nothing they can do about her. There was previous talk of the BKs legally threatening her here but she refuted it was going to court. Why was that ... because she legally changed her name to "Brahma Kumari" and they consider they own the trademark for it? Or was it something about her Global BK project? I cannot remember

Brahma Kumari Pari has developed a huge body of work on the basis of her own "intuitions" and inspiration from BKism, mystical and New Age works. She's even develop a theory to fit ex-BKs into the BK theology as - excuse me if I summarise - a subjugated clan in the Copper Age who therefore come back to persecute the BKs now, in their "Confluence Age" calling us Anaryans or Chandalas.
BK Pari wrote:The Aryans (Royal BKs) wanted to weaken the Anaryans (not-aryans or vicious ex-BKs reincarnate). They were trying to weaken the anaryans through putting confusion in the ancient religious texts.
The criminals which the Chandalas were executing, during the Mid-Confluence, were the anaryans. These Anaryans were the people who were continuing what the Chandalas had started. So the Chandalas were being made to execute them. Marduk (the son of Enki) began to use the anaryans to take over world rule from the Enlilites. Thus, a fierce Aryan-Anaryan war began to take place during the end phase of the Mid-Confluence.

The souls, who were within the Mid-Confluence Aged Chandalas, have now become the XBKs or ex-BKs. One reason why these people are making defamatory statements about the Brahma Kumaris, in the internet, may be because they are influenced by memories of how they were treated badly by the Enlilites (during the Mid-Confluence). But these ex-BKs may not know that they are being influenced by these memories because memories, from past births, are not supposed to emerge. However, if very strong memories had been created in past lives, they can influence the soul (even though they do not emerge, so that the soul can know of what is influencing him).

Chandala is a word for someone who deals with disposal of corpses and a Hindu lower caste formerly considered untouchables. In modern Indian usage, Chandal is a general derogatory slur used to refer to a filthy, mean or low person. That's me. It's also concurrent with orthodox Brahma Kumari thinking which says we are all going to become body burners ... is the word in the Murlis Chandala?

It's all hugely complex but apparently an acceptable view for the BKs who allow her to post ... perhaps its just in case she is right and she has been given a significant role to play during 'The End' of the world?
the Chandalas were the gods who had walked out of the divine world, they had flowed along with the system that had been established in India. Thus, the Chandalas had done the following, which were some of the instructions that were given to them, as a form of punishment:

1. dispose the corpses of unclaimed dead people and dead animals,
    2. execute criminals,
    3. wear the clothes of dead and executed people,
    4. eat from discarded dishes,
    5. live outside the village, away from other Indians,
    6. wear ornaments of iron (since they were those involved with paving the way for the Iron Aged human rights and since this path involves using the vices).

I am surprised some of us here have not been identify as specific demon kings by her yet ... (the Brahma Kumaris have done so previously, identifying the leader of the Bhaibund community as "Kans" the demon who fights their Krishna Lekhraj Kirpalani).

Pari has been having vision about her future role, and past lives, since 1996. She believes herself to be a "Mapmaker" mapping out the course of action to be taken by humanity.

I cannot spend much more attempting to decode it. If anyone else cares to do so and let me know what is going on, please do.

At least I am hearted by the idea that I'll get to execute sneaky BKs in 2,500 years time. I cannot wait ... trust me guys, I am going to make it hurt.

It seems Pari's theory could be defined as 'Pro-Royalist BKism' and she sees our criticism of the inequalities etc within BKism and the privileges the BK elite (read future royalty) enjoy as wrong but as the future emergence of the fight for human rights.
During the Mid-Confluence, the anaryan deity souls would begin to have the views that even they and others should be able to enjoy the rights which the royalty were having. They would have the views that even they and others should be able to do and enjoy what the royalty were ‘doing and enjoying’. They would think that even they and others should be entitled to rule and play the role of a god (and not just the royalty).

Pari, LL.B (Hons)(Lon), LL.M is currently doing her Doctorate in Legal History. She considers herself to be a BK, and friends of the BK, but is not going to the center any more. The BKs would say she is having huge Maya. Who knows ...

Pink Panther

Post30 Jul 2014

Xenu is preparing her for a special role heading the ”church” of Scientology - they lack a good storytelling leader since L. Ron Hubbard died.

"LL.B (Hons)(Lon), LL.M ”? She will make other lawyers look good! Now thats’ service!

Return to The BKWSU