About my career

for ex-BKs, exiting BKs, Friends & Family of BKs and newcomers to the forum.

confused

About my career

Post20 Feb 2014

hello ,
I am so confused about everything in my life.mai bachpan me apne mom k sath BK centre jati thi.but bade hte2 padai ki wajah se ni ja pai.aur ek reason ye b tha na jane ka k hum 5 Sisters h aur baki ka utna interest ni tha.wo ni jati thi.to mera b man wahan se hatne laga.mje bhi Maya ka jhoka laga.aur mai centre se dur hti chali gai.meri mom ne mje bahut achi shiksha di h.wo mje b centre chalne ko khti h but unhone mje kabhi force ni kia kunki wo manti h kisi ko force krne se usk man me ache bhav ni lae ja skte.kunki mai sbse choti hun isliye meri ma k sath mera time jyada spend hua h.to wo mje roj Baba ki achi batein batati h.jitna maine samjha h ma se, mera manna h k Baba bhi kewal unhi ko apnate h jinko wo chahte h.jitni b stories maine suni h ma se agar kisi bacche ko Baba bulana chahte h wo khud use indication dete h.mai puri tarah se Baba se judna chahti hun but Baba ne abi tak mujhe aisa koi indication ni dia h k mai unki bacchi hun.ma khti h is gurukul se wo hi jud paenge jo phle se(kalp kalp se) Baba k bacche h.kya sahi kya galat h kuch ni samajh aa rha.mai pavitra nai hun kunki mjme vikar h mai unse chootkara ni pa rai to kya mje Baba kabhi ni apnaenge????????????????

maine bachpan se padai me bahut mehnat ki h.mai chahti thi k mai apne dad ka sapna pura karun.maine science side se padai ki h kunki mere Father chahte the.aur kisi b meri Sister ka padai me man ni laga. bachpan se padai me thk thi means mere no ache ate the.bt mai yad krti thi cheejo ko na k unhe samajti thi.lekin ab jb meri padai puri ho gai h muje job nai mil rai h.mere se peeche rahne wale b ab job kar rahe h.maine graduation k bad 1 year coaching bhi ki bt mje safalta ni mili.ab to mera bilkul b padai me man ni lgta....padne baithti hun kuch aur sochne lagti hun...please give me guidance....

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: About my career

Post20 Feb 2014

I am sorry, can you post in English or Devangari Hindi?

Thank you

BK_Victim

Post09 Mar 2014

As is translation of confused:

(To my best knowledge I have attempted to make it as is translation. Any questions on any part of the translation? Contact OR Question me. Not the admins.-- BK Victim)
confused wrote:Hello,

I am so confused about everything in my life. When I was a child I used to go to BK Center along with my mother. After I am grown up, I could not go to center due to my studies. Another reason for not continuing BK visits is that we were 5 Sisters and rest of Sisters were not interested in this. So I also moved my interest away from it(BK center visits). My mother gave me good education. She asks me to come to BK center but she does not force me. Because she thinks she could not make some one to feel good about some thing by way of forcing. Since I was youngest child I got to spend more time with my mother. She used to tell me good things about Baba every day. From what I understand from my mother, I think is that Baba only accepts to whom he wants/likes. From all the stories I heard from my mother, it seems which ever kid Baba wants to call/accept, he will give some indication to that kid directly. I want to get fully attached to Baba. But Baba had not given me any indication so so far that I am his kid. Mom says that only those can get attached to Center who were kids of Baba for all previous yugas (kalp=yugas=ex: previous 5000 yrs cycles). I am not able to understand what is correct and what is wrong. I am not pure because I have impurities(vikar) in me. If I am not able to get rid of these impurities, so will Baba never accept me????????????????

I have studied hard from my child hood. I wanted to fulfil my dad's dreams. I studied science subjects because that is what my dad wanted me to do. My Sisters never got interest in studies. I was good in studies meaning I used to get good marks. When used to by heart (by heart=remembering thing by repeated reading, whether meaning is understood or not), I used to understand them as well. But now that i completed my studies, I am not able get a job. Students who were not so good in studies as me, are also doing jobs now. After graduation I have also taken 1 year training, but I am not successful in getting a job. Now I am not at all able focus on studies.... When I am sitting to study, I am getting lost in thinking something else...Please give me guidance....

ex-l

ex-BK

Post10 Mar 2014

Dear Confused,

you have been misled and confused by your mother who has been misled an confused by the Brahma Kumaris.

Reject everything of theirs and cut their influence out of your life. Their teachings have been proven to be false, time and time again.

Practise activities which focus you mind and ground you. That is, bring you back to Earth. This feeling of being spaced out or "floating" is common amongst cult victims.

You need to cut away from the BKs 100% to stop them influencing your life and do not allow your mother to emotional manipulate you. Their Baba is a spiritual parasite, their leaders are parasites on society. They preach the End of the World to amass millions of dollars, huge expensive properties and political power.

Follow your own inner desires and, above all, be practical in life. Do not throw away your young life on them. Life it fully at all level; mentally, physically, financially, emotionally and sexually. Learn your own lessons in life.

It sounds like you might be a little depressed. What else might be causing you problems?

bhumika

Post11 Mar 2014

Hi ex-l ...

please tell me about you? I mean how long have you been BK ... and what made you realise their fake and false business ...? Did anything happen to you?

ex-l

ex-BK

Post11 Mar 2014

My time is short today and so I cannot answer your question in full. I have already answered such questions before on this forum. It was only after leaving the BKs, almost 30 years later, that I started to discover how false they were. Nothing so terrible happened to me inside the BKs except I lost years of my life, some money. Following their encouragement and advice wholeheartedly, I lost my education, my career, professional development and many years of my life.

If you let their nonsense about the End of the World get in your head, it can take years to get it out. It distorts your values.

I left because of ethics. I was sickened by their VIP chasing & stupidity. It was sickening and an embarrassment to me, I realised that they were really fairly low class and full of worldly ambitions (power, wealth, financial security). I did not believe "God" was really so bothered about the rich, famous and powerful. I thought "God" cared about the good, poor etc.

My intuitions led me to believe something was very wrong but I did not know what at that point.

Then almost 25-30 years later, I started researching their history and I discovered what they told us was a total lie. Falsehood. Fabrication. I discovered there was no God Shiva in 1936 ... not even in 1955. It was all made up and re-written and they were re-writing the Murlis. The Murlis was not the word of God but some humans up in Abu & London.

I discovered they had made many false predictions of the End of the World and I started to hear of and meet many people who had been abused, exploited and damaged by their leaders ... Some never fully recovering. Some committing suicide. I also experienced how devious, nasty and twisted the BKs can be ... if you challenged them.

I finally woke up and saw what was going on and came to the conclusion, there is no way on Earth "God" could or would do business in this manner ... allowing suicides, child sex abuse, splitting up family, sucking up wealth from poor villagers to chase politicians & VIPs, bullying students, flattering and lying to donors, beating up people from other sects (PBKs) etc.

So, logically, I asked ... who or what would?

Return to Newcomers