European BKs seek to Block Site from Google Search Results

for discussing revisions in the history of the Brahma Kumaris and updating information about the organisation

ex-l

ex-BK

European BKs seek to Block Site from Google Search Results

Post18 Feb 2016

Today, we received a notification from Google that some anonymous European Brahma Kumari has sought to block this website from Google's search results.

I have no idea who. Obviously we are so "impure" that no one contacted us specifically to ask for anything to be removed first.

I've often expected that our "Divine Angelic Friends" were up to stuff like this ... and what going on in the background. It's not unique but its relatively seldom that I discover evidence of it but where I do, I act to challenge and hopefully remove the block, e.g. our site was blocked by the British Library (and others) where we found the original documents from the 1930s and 40s.

Anyway, here's the notice and the blocked document which, strangely, was an officially produced list of Brahma Kumari centres.

If some BK centre-in-charge has since left the BKWSU and wants their name removed, please contact us.

If some BK centre-in-charge is, for example, using a domestic apartment illegally as a business/place of worship and wants to hide it ... as the BKs have done and do ... then screw you.

See also; Streisand Effect
Notice of European data protection removal from Google Search

To: Webmaster of http://brahmakumaris.info/,

Due to a request under data protection law in Europe, Google can no longer show one or more pages from your site in Google Search results. This only affects responses to some search queries for names or other personal identifiers that might appear on your pages. Only results on European versions of Google are affected. No action is required from you.

Here is the affected URL:

http://brahmakumaris.info/download/BK%2 ... 202003.pdf

Centre Address List 2003.pdf
(129.2 KiB) Downloaded 613 times

Mr Green

ex-BK

Re: European BKs seek to Block Site from Google Search Resul

Post27 Feb 2016

that list is quite out of date

I find it amusing that Jaymini is head of london,

Return to The BKWSU