Delay in marriage

Classic posts chosen by the admins of xBKChat.com and the users of this website

Orange@01

Delay in marriage

Post27 Jun 2018

Om Shanti

I am a 1979 born never married female. I have tried so many times to find a suitable groom for myself but things did not work out. I have been very positive always; some say its astrology, some say it's your fate. I feel that I can attain marriage and motherhood in life, however, the grooms I met do not earn much or are looking for younger females ...

How does one motivate and change one's destiny?

Thanks.

Pink Panther

Re: delay in marriage

Post27 Jun 2018

To change outcomes you have to change inputs.

Change what you have been doing.

First step - leave the Brahma Kumaris behind. Whatever you gain in life, they will take for themselves anyway.

GuptaRati 6666

Re: Delay in marriage

Post29 Jun 2018

I would add to Pink's gem of advice my penny's worth, which may earn you millions, in terms of a soul mate. Your thoughts are powerful and should never be underestimated. Your thoughts should be followed up by action. There are two books I suggest: 'Power Aging' and 'Who Are You, Really?: Understanding Your Life's Energy'. Both were authored by Dr. Gary Null. I was introduced to the works of Dr. Null by my twin flame whom I met in graduate school a year after exiting BKism.

'Power Aging' taught me the lesson on mates and dating. Sometimes it may take many date mates before we find the most spiritually compatible soul. The mate can be a soul mate, twin soul or twin flame. In terms of life energies mis-match of life energies can result in incompatible love relationships.

There are seven life energies, listed by Null:
    Dynamic Assertive;
    Dynamic Supportive;
    Dynamic Aggressive;
    Adaptive Aggressive
    Adaptive Supportive
    Adaptive Assertive
    Creative Assertive
References

GuptaRati 6666

Post01 Jul 2018

Dynamic Aggressive, Dynamic Assertive, and Dynamic Supportive constitute approximately 1% of populations and include some members of the super-wealthy 1 %. They are the captains of industries, global leaders, spiritual leaders, and revolutionaries. John F. Kennedy was a Dynamic Aggressive, as was Winston Churchill and Fidel Castro. Martin Luther King Jr, Mahatma Ghandi, and the Dalai Lama are Dynamic Assertives.

Sure, some BK leaders are Dynamic, however, there is a dark side to each of the life energies. BKs who are in the Dynamic category and the positive side will usually leave BKism, especially if they are Dynamic Assertive.

As Dynamic Assertives they will be able to see the falsehoods in BKism, oppose it and/or leave BKism.

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post01 Jul 2018

It's better to find someone that makes you feel happy. Make a family with someone who loves you and you love them. You will know when the right one comes.

Money means nothing compared to happiness.

Good luck for your future.

GuptaRati 6666

Post04 Jul 2018

Mr. G,

You have a simple yet effective set of ideas. Those ideas usually work. West or East, there is still the issue of the matching of life energies. Life energies become important when we have to deal with ex-BKs or BKs seeking mates.

Pink Panther

Post05 Jul 2018

Then, to add to Mr Green’s simple essential advice ...

There is no ”perfect” match, or if there are, they are very, very few.

All relationships need work and sacrifice.
On Marriage

Love one another, but make not a bond of love:
Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls.
Fill each other's cup but drink not from one cup.
Give one another of your bread but eat not from the same loaf
Sing and dance together and be joyous, but let each one of you be alone,
Even as the strings of a lute are alone though they quiver with the same music.

Give your hearts, but not into each other's keeping.
For only the hand of Life can contain your hearts.
And stand together yet not too near together:
For the pillars of the temple stand apart,
And the oak tree and the cypress grow not in each other's shadow.

- Kahlil Gibran

ex-l

ex-BK

Post05 Jul 2018

Orange@01 wrote:however, the grooms I met do not earn much

Part of the feminist revolution also included the possibility of women being the dominant partner or primary earner in a family.

In fact, it's nothing new and has been happening all through history.

Perhaps you should look for a man for other qualities than just his money, and accept a sincere one even if he is less wealthy than you?

--

What is interesting about such questions as these, is that they illustrate the kind of people - and issues - that the Brahma Kumaris are attracting through their Shivani TV programmes ... in order to subtly exploit them.

Here is a older, wealthier, more educated, probably middle or upper middle class Indian women seeking marriage - and probably sexual-emotional - advice.

Now, the Brahma Kumaris are completely anti- sex, emotions and marriage ... why is that not, or are they not, putting that message across?

They just don't deal with issues such as these.

I believe the answer is clear ... because the Brahma Kumaris want to get such women in the door, and then manipulate their minds, turn them against sexual, emotional and marital fulfillment ... and then exploit their money and skills promoting themselves.

The BK Shivani shows are a fraud. Part of a confidence trick. "Honey Traps" for flies.

How easy it would be for the Brahma Kumaris to take such a women and encourage her to forget having a family ... to led her to believe it was "not her karma" ... that is was a good thing and, in fact, she had been saved from a great evil and suffering ... that the world is about to be Destroyed ... that babies are "scorpions and snakes" (literal quote) ... and so to marry their god spirit Baba instead (... and give her dowry to them).

"Let the Baba be husband" is what they teach, and then their "baby Krishna" in the next breath.

GuptaRati 6666

Post11 Aug 2018

Orange,

About 30 years ago, on the eve of my exit from the BKs, I read a book on marriage in which the author presented marriage as a contractual agreement between husband and wife. Love is a part of the contract, but money is an important part of the contract. It is a fact of life on campuses that medical students, males and females are high on the list of dates, because of the social status of doctors. With changes in the global economy the status of doctors and medical students might have changed.

Without speculating, it is also possible that your potential life partner is outside the Indian or Hindu socio-cultural matrix.

Return to Classic Posts