Deciphering the Owelsongs; BK Blood Letters

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

jann

friends or family of a BK

Post22 Jul 2007

Is this the same thing? Brahma Kumaris Blood letters.

abrahma kumar

Post22 Jul 2007

So you found that as well. Clever girl. They cant hide everything. Nice of you to remind us, Jannisder. What's Brother saying about all this?

The Theososphical Society keeps popping up doesn't it?

ex-l

ex-BK

Post22 Jul 2007

jannisder wrote:Is this the same thing? Brahma Kumari blood letters

No, it is not the same thing. One piece is written by a Chief Justice of India. I do not know who wrote the other but I wish they would tone it down. Its real pulp fiction "Conspiracy Nut" stuff and it does not help any proper criticism.

In fact, I wish they would take it down. Its always a bad sign when someone does not know how to paragraghize ... its reads like a rant.

Its wierd though because whoever did write does know something about the BKWSU and its history. I can see where they are coming from but it looks like they have been taking too many ... or the wrong sort of ... drugs, in my opinion. It comes over as completely bonkers, does anyone know who it is?
owelsong wrote:"Psychic Rape ... a ashram full of virgins and celibates was not the "harem" that L. Kripalani wanted. To make his dream come true, he devised ways to take sexual advantage of these trusting women and young men that "magically" left their physical virginity and/or celibacy intact. Kripalani was like a neutron bomb destroying people"

I think they are missing the mark a little bit but the "not the real Brahma" bit ... is this an early Western PBK follower, or some damaged ex-BK that has gone back to substance abuse?

abrahma kumar

Brahma_Kumaris_Blood_letters

Post22 Jul 2007

ex-l wrote:I do not know who wrote that but I wish they would tone it down. Its real pulp fiction "Conspiracy Nut" stuff and it does not help any proper criticism. In fact, I wish they would take it down. Its always a bad sign when someone does not know how to paragraghize ... its reads like a rant. Its strange because whoever did write does know something about the BKWSU and its history but they seem to be taking too many ... or the wrong sort of drugs in my opinion. It becomes completely bonkers

Yes, at the time i read it i also found the article a bit jarring; and so "downplayed" it my own mind.

john

reforming BK

Post23 Jul 2007

jannisder wrote:Is this the same thing? Brahma Kumaris Blood letters.

The article is so terrible it's easily dismissable.

Let's stick to what we know for sure. BKSWU have given themselves enough rope.

arjun

PBK

Post23 Jul 2007

John wrote:The article is so terrible it's easily dismissable.

The article 'Brahmakumaris blood letters' seems to be based more on hearsay than on reality. It seems to be a one-sided view of BKWSU history.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

ex-l

ex-BK

Post23 Jul 2007

jannisder wrote:Is this the same thing? Brahma Kumaris Blood letters.

From the link provided by janisder above. I have no idea who Rubber Duck Smith is, can the real author please step forward and introduce themselves? They describe themselves as; brown skin, male, working for US Government Housing Department, possibly once running a retreat center and living in Riverside, California. A BK in the USA for about 8 years prior to 1996 by my calculations of his dates given.
john wrote:The article is so terrible it's easily dismissable. Let's stick to what we know for sure. BKSWU have given themselves enough rope.

I am going to risk alientating this individual here as it seems to be that they have suffered some kind of mental breakdown but there are truths littered throughout what they write. The problem is that there appears to be a lack of persective typical of someone have a psychiatric illness. I an concerned that an individual BK or ex-BK might have had a breakdown and it been untreated or untreatable.

All the same, I would like to offer a definitive and compassionate critique of what they wrote would appreciate other's comments. This is going to be long;
RHUBERDIA K. SMITH wrote:WIFE-NAPPING - Brahma Kumaris' EARLY BEGINNINGS

The man who declared himself "Brahma" [Mother and Father of Brahmin Priests] was from the merchant caste in India. In Indian culture only people from Brahmin caste become priests.

0/10 - Neither Lekhraj Kirpalani nor the BKWSU ever claimed to be "Mother and Father of Brahmin Priests"
India found L.Kripalani's proclamation brazen, if not insane. A Harem of My Own Declaring himself "Brahma" was really more a business plan, than a spiritual one for L. Kripalani.

2/10 - Sweeping statements about "India" are misplaced, he really only affected the Sind. 50:50 in business plan, Lekhraj Kirpalani both actually with very canny business instincts but was also completely bonkers (e.g. giving away fortune to Indian Government).
Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual Organization's (BKSWO) stories about Kripalani state that not only was he a business man, but transacted with sultans and other kings throughout India. What L. Kripalani admired most were sultans' harems. But, how could a man born in the merchant caste become a king with a harem in this lifetime? It was easier to steal a gaddi (a pulpit like seat) than a throne L.Kripalani rued. To him swamis and gurus' ashrams were like kingdoms. Kripalani knew that caste Brahmins with their pride and scrutiny would find difficulty accepting a merchant not only as a guru, but suddenly as leader of their caste

1/10 - Yes, Gurus, ashrams and followers are like kingdoms. Yes, he would not be accepted by caste Brahmins. Possibly he suffered from guru envy and wanted to run an operation of his won along the lines of Sindi neighbour Swami T.L. Vaswanis.
Riding Coattail The shadow of Ghandi's fight against the caste systems in India and Africa was everywhere. L.Kripalani had learned too that in Christianity, people were always claiming that God ordained ordinary people to become messengers no matter what their class

7/10 - Yes, to surfing on the excitement of the Home Rule movement and Indian Nationalistic fervour and yes, in my opinion, to some notable Christian influence from British. Equation excludes other spiritualistic sources.
With the real Brahma gone [see Abuse of Innocence, part I], all L.Kripalani thought he had to do was go to another town and claim real Brahma's visions and ordination which would make Kripalani head of all gaddis (pulpits). He would not only ride on the coat tail of the guru that he stole the ordination from, but Ghandi's and other spiritual and political opponents of caste.

4/10 - Interesting. Does the author knows of The Golden Circle or Shewakram theory? Yes, the BKs have used moves to re-invent themselves. Yes to influenced by his peers. No to the move to Karachi from Hyderabad. It was caused due to legal actions of the opponents. Lekhraj Kirpalani is being set in the mould of a scheming villian and even I do not believe this.
Grabbing the tail of the sacred cow that took everyone to heaven would be Kripalani's favorite story.

Me and Mrs. Amil

For this reason L.Kripalani's philoophy seemed to transcend caste and creed only to make room for his con. Knowing that spiritual communities would call him a farce, particularly since he called himself the "Father of Brahmins", Kripalani needed a pre-packaged loyal following. Nothing was easier than pied-pipering the bored Amil women in Hyderabad. Their husbands and fathers where across the seas more than half the year doing business and most of these women found themselves lonely enough to listen to Kripalani's ideas. He knew many of the women through their husbands during his own business ventures.

5/10 - Yes to Amils women being a pre-packages set of devotees but the Amils were actually the administrators and not the Sind business caste that used to travel. Actually, the ration of is more 6 months at home, 3 year aways. And the Sindis brought back gold. No to business as his shop was was in Calcutta, the other side of India.
Sorry Wrong Channel

Amils means "Follow the Order". Traditionalists, whatever their clan's order was, business or spiritual, Amils followed it. Until L. Kripalani, Amils rarely veered off course. Kripalani knew that once he convinced these women that his order would free them from indignation of being female in India, he could take their obedience and use it to fight off his critics and make this obedience foundation of his ashrams. Even today, Brahma Kumaris women are loyal to false Brahma's order who has been dead since 1969. They still speak proudly about their blood oaths to him.

3/10 - one for Amils traditionalism, one for proud oaths and one for women being used to fight off critics a la Radhe.
Old Brahma Kumaris channeled L. Kripalani through a female spirit medium to get his directions. After more than a century of being a Brahma Kumaris, these women still won't address themselves as "gurus" or "swamis", but only as "Brahma's daughters". Female children in India culture have no rights. With their dowries and other wealth used to support Kripalani's ashrams in the early years, these women, now 70 and 90, seemingly have no escape.

8/10 - Mostly yes but they neither want nor have any need of escape. Life is increasingly comfortable, children and family not an issue when you have 10,000s of wealthy followers.
Psychic Rape

A ashram full of virgins and celibates was not the "harem" that L. Kripalani wanted. To make his dream come true, he devised ways to take sexual advantage of these trusting women and young men that "magically" left their physical virginity and/or celibacy intact. Kripalani was like a neutron bomb destroying people, though leaving property physically undamaged, propety deeds of his aspirants mushroomed in his vaults. A organization that stresses peace of mind, has many aspirants quietly going to counselors to discuss problems with shame.

3/10 - Yes to destroying families and individuals and yes to property and wealth transfers. Rape is always a terrible word to use and misplaced and so lose points there and for extreme language. Big mistake perhaps in blaming Lekhraj Kirpalani when it might be Shiva that is doing all this.

Perhaps yes to energetic exchanges happening on a psychic level, which I think still happens. I cans ee what they are saying, but it is said in an awful discrediting manner.
Someone's Been Emptying My Bed

When Amil men returned from their business trips, they found that their wives would not have sex with them, because they had promised Kripalani a.k.a. "Brahma" to be celibate. L. Kripalani claimed that celibacy would give women spiritual freedom. Fathers found that their daughters were refusing to marry because they wanted to give their dowries and virginity to Kripalani instead. Quickly angry husbands and fathers some trying to burn L. Kripalani's wife and daughter-snatching ashram to the ground, took him to court and had his ashram banned from Hyderabad, alleging that Kripalani destroyed family life by using
mesmization.

9/10 - Again, Amils not the businessmen but, yes, to bed emptying and the rest.
Charges that Brahma Kumaris use mind altering techniques and substances to control their aspirants still stand today. "Or I'll Blow Your House Down" Brahma Kumaris World Organisation states that it is "family path". However, modern day families of Brahma Kumaris aspirants complain that this group damages family and family members. Villagers in the 21st century continue warning Westerners and others who visit Brahma Kumaris headquarters in Abu, Rajastan that this old man who was L. Kripalani is not the real "Brahma", but a "suit" who's came into spiritual pastures through the back gate. See "Brahma Kumaris Blood Letters"

5/10 - Personally, I have had no experience of villagers warning BKs that Lekhraj Kirpalani was not the real Brahma but they might say he is not God. PBKs might say he is not hte real Brahma. Yes, to the persistent family break ups

Loose 5 marks for "mind altering substances" ... unless if you count toli as it! Toli is milk and sugar sweeties. That is all. Complete and utter discrediting paranoia.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post23 Jul 2007

RHUBERDIA K. SMITH wrote:New York Brahma Kumaris Terrorists Connection and Behavior by R.Kaye Smith

BEWARE OF CUTE LITTLE BABY KRISNA Krisna is nearly always seen like a little sweet baby. His story never matches the fact that he is shown as a baby craweling on all fours, but stealing butter after he makes country's fight, cutting peoples heads off and going to jail. There is are no laws even in backwards countries that throw babies in jail. Or, no baby that deliberately causes countries to fight, unless they are called Mohini which means little Krisna and belong to the United Nations.

0.5/10 - Here he starts targeting BK Mohini Panjabi, the President of the USA. Does Krishna/Lekhraj Kirpalani cause the nations of the world to fight. Its an obscure question. DO the BKs cause Destruction to come? Yes, they claim so. Is this the real influence of Shiv-Shankar? That is probably a discussion thread on its own
Mohini is seen and she trains her Sisters to seem sweeter than babies and to speak softly like they would not hurt a fly.

10/10 - This is something that even supporter Liz Hodgkinson, wife of leading BK Neville Hodgkinson, even documented. How by speaking in a sweet way, the BKs are able to get away with the most outrageous ideas.
The butter that she and her organization takes is the best of the lives of their followers and their followers country's citizens. The heads that she cuts off are the heads of the aspirants who sometimes surrender their wealth and philosopy to this devious organization and are given intoxicants cooked into sweets to keep these aspirants loyal and to keep their property.

5/10 - This "there's drugs in the holy sweeties" idea has floated about the Anti-Cult world for ages. Normally it lands on the Hare Krisna doorstep. Here the BKs. Urban myth and based on racist paranoia. Anyone opposite that? I have never heard of anyone follish enough to spike the "prashad" for real.

Yes, in a way, the butter Krishna wins is rule of the world. I can see what he is saying about the heads but that is not traditional interpretation. Perhaps a like mix up here with the Kali or Shiv-Shakti goddesses?
This was suppose to be the time of Krisna, the new millineum, the time for Krisna to be born all over the world and the Brahma Kumaris Organization advanced it's failed mission by constructing centers nearly all over the world to prepare for Krisna's birth, who shows as having been born already in his "cute little" pictures, but had not really grown up as a takeover of world governments by proxy or in actuality as of yet.

10/10 - Yes to failed predictions of Destruction and the time by which Krishna should have been born for the Golden Age.
Brahma Kumaris World Organization teaches their pupils to become "incognito" like spys. Pupils are taught to show a kind and aloof exteriors, but inside be "connected" to the organization that causes the world powers to fight and the Brahma Kumaris World organization to steal their "butter". Brahma Kumaris even have a phrase that is similiar to "mum's the word" as well as other "secret" signals. One signal they use over the "wireless" to prepare pupils to fight.

5/10 - Yes, to incognito, secret meanings to their use of language and virtual spy ring. No to deliberate infiltration to cause war (unless by obscure connection that war comes of the peace BKs brings). Possible anti-United Nations "Conspiracists Theory" emerging here?
Brahma Kumaris teachers dress in white saris that in India represent widowhood. A widow is taken care of in India and also allowed to move around more freely than would a woman who had a husband or a woman who is unmarried. Most Brahma Kumaris were never married and if they were, never widowed. Who would suspect a widow in a white sari of terrorist activities?

2/10 - Interesting angle. I never thought of the privileges of white clad widows in India but may be. Loose marks for incredible use of "Terrorism" ... please!
Widows are also burned in India as sati. To keep from being burned, Brahma Kumaris burn others with financial deals that result in Brahma Kumaris owning their pupils' properties and assets all over the world. "Make BapDada your heir" Brahma Kumaris pound into their pupils to get them to leave their properties to the organization in their wills or purchase acres of land and mansions for these "asthetics" to live.

5/10 - Well, yes, it does appear that there have been cases of family properties disappearing off into BK coffers and ex-wives "surrendering" after, that land are property are attractive to the BKs. BKs are repeatedly told to give and we have seen examplese of the standard BKWSU Will that followers are given to sign. They would argue knowingly donated but surely they are benefitting from mainly Hindi traits of giving to get good karma and benefitting from supersistion? Discussed elsewhere, need to investigated further.
One way to take over the world Brahma Kumaris privately teach is property by property--a piece of land at a time. "3 Feet of Land" is another slogan of Brahma Kumaris. They teach that all they need is 3 feet of land at a time and eventually they will have the world.

10/10 - Yes. Has been said. May be still is if not written out of the Murli.
Waiting for Krisna to be "born" is more than attitude, its what Brahma Kumaris literally and figuratively shoot for. When "krisna is born" then the world will be destroyed and India will rule Brahma Kumaris espouse.

10/10 - No argument there. This is what is believed and taught.
The woman who has a postion with the UN who calls herself "little krisna" has been waiting all her life for this moment and spends her time readying the world for the complete birth of Krisna which means the complete take over of the world. "Little Krisna" who lives in Manhattan, New York is incognito though she is known in the UN circles. Her spokesperson is the former ambassador of Guyana's daughter who lectures for her in New York and the rest of the United States.

10/10 - Straightforward enough, would be hard to argue against. Targets Mohini Panjabi again and Gayatri Narayan, the diplomats daughter and BKWSU UN contact person.
Brahma Kumaris' battle strategy is to create disturbances and castrophes to steal the butter by first giving the world solace. But strangely enough, Brahma Kumaris were absent from what was suppose to be their big event at Yankee Stadium in September, 2001. The memorial for the terrorist victims mistress of ceremonied by Oprah Winfrey. Normally, if Brahma Kumaris were not suspects of terrorisms in New York, and Virginia they would have had a place center stage at the Yankee Stadium memorial.

0/10 - ... unless you were to argue that the catastrophe were by-products of the rising spiritualpower which is conceivable but not what we understand the conscious intent is.

I have no idea about what the 9/11 blow out is. I think the author thinks he stopped them from being chosen by writing letters to the Federal Government accusing them of causing 9/11, which is a little bonkers. I can imagine he did but who knows if they were even on the card to do such VIP service. However ... they would have loved to exploit such an occasion to have done so.
Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual Organization incites their pupils to form and attend inter faith groups. This organization worked with inter faith councils from all over the United States and held a inter faith conference in Chicago, in the early 1990s. Brahma Kumaris World Organization is known in New York, NY for their inter faith activities, but they did not have a seat on the dias nor offer the world its peaceful techniques at such an opportune time as they normally do in other countries and cities after Brahma Kumaris have "incognitally" helped to cause some kind of destruction. "Destroying the world through Shankar" is what this group teaches daily to its pupils.

10/10 - Its true about infiltrating interfaith groups. They are the easy meat for BKWSU and have been key service routes. Yes, some BKs even run them. Yes, BKs claim to cause Destruction, as discussed.
Only if Brahma Kumaris knew that they were suspects in the terrorisms in New York, Virgina and PA would "little krisna" or her representative have missed their shining moment at Yankee Stadium on September, 2001 to show the world that only Brahma Kumaris can provide comfort as is their chant to their teachers and pupils.

4/10 - See above. Yes to "only Brahma Kumaris can provide comfort as is their chant".
This organization chants to the world that Brahma Kumaris are celibate though their older teachers wear a black tantric ribbon in their hair.

0/10 - No, surely!?! I have never heard of Sisters being told to wear a black band especially!?! They may do because their hair is black. Tantra ... no.
How to live a "paradox" or lie is what Brahma Kumaris teach most. They teach that a pupil can fool anyone as long as the pupil is "connected" to "BapDada".

10/10 - "Yoga yukt". Yes, I can see this.
"BapDada" or the "Advance Party" is secret organized crime face of the Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual Organizations. Brahma Kumaris even prostitutes its female and male pupils. Virgin girls, women and virgin boys and men are what the group lures into its lairs called "centers" or ashrams and pretend to protect them from the world but really uses these generally unsuspecting innocence people as "temple harlots" during Brahma Kumaris rituals where members of the BapDada board can have their pick.

0/10 - Sadly, this is where he destroys any crediblity left 10 times over. Yes, some BKs are attractive people. Yes, the Sisters and Brothers use their talents to attract others but very discretely. No, the BK do not prostitute their followers unless he means this metaphorically. Absolutely no to there being any "BapDada Board" having their pick.

I did hear one incident of a husband of a new BK being offered a trip to an overseas brothel by a longtime BK supporter as a softener for the loss of his wife and brekaup of his family but I do not think this is "policy".
The organization that claims to respect women and virgins now has its name linked with more pornography sites than a pornographic websites. In order to have ones name linked to a adult site, one has to have "adult content" in one's web site.

0/10 - Simple mistake. Some BK websites are on shared server that also host porno sites. Shared servers are common practise. There is no control over who you share with. Some domain names have lapsed and been taken over by link spammers, Again common practise over which there is no control. Has to be paranoia.
There are firewalls that are accessed by "members only" on Brahma Kumaris websites that otherwise show how to meditate and live vegetarian and celibately. Brahma Kumaris train its pupils in such a way to not "look at anything dirty" anywhere that the teachers are sure that their pupils would never surf a pornographic website. Brahma Kumaris connection to pornographic websites proves that Brahma Kumaris have links with the underworld or black markets.

7/10 - a big scramble going on here. Yes to "Firewalls" (by which he erroneously means secure sites, encrypted data, secure video broadcasts and communications). Yes, to "nothing dirty" training. No to porno connection = underworld connection.
The black market also finances terrorists activities like those that cremated the World Trade Centers and damaged the fortress of the Pentagon killing approximately 6,800 people.

COPYRIGHT BY RHUBERDIA K. SMITH ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

0/10 - typical Conspiracists Theory leap of paranoia attempting smear by asociation. Bad tactic.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post23 Jul 2007

RHUBERDIA K. SMITH wrote:SECRET DESIGNATIONS & POISON BEAMS by Kaye Smith

In August 1999, I was told that I was the "second Brahma" and that I was the first Brahma, Kripalani's, Brother even though I was female. Brahma is never depicted as female though he has a umbilical cord that supports the world like a mother's cord. Having been with the Brahma Kumaris for then almost 8 years and having found that being dubbed "teacher's pet" by them and other students which is another phase for "attack her at every step or even as she sits still" when these so-called senior teachers from Brahma Kumaris came to me telling me that I was "the second Brahma" and even the first one’s Brother I was not so thrilled at first.

3/10 - I wonder what is going on here? Some Dadi said something to him about "being Baba's or a baby Krishna and it has all become scrambled? This serious issue here is that after 8 or more years in Gyan, I think the individual has had a mental breakdown and is trying to piece the pieces back together. This is not normal BK stuff.

Yes to "attack at each step or even as they sit", I know a few BKs/ex-BKs that feel like that and if they think you are center-in-charge material, you will get additional ****. Yes, to this being "preparation".
The senior teachers explained that the reason why they made it so difficult for me was because I was undergoing my test which I had passed honorably. Now they needed me to lead them which was at the time 500,000 students, because the first Brahma was being reborn as "Krisna". Brahma Kumaris teach that Kripalani will become Krisna and during that time the world will be in danger and chaos. I would find out three years later that Krisna means destroying the Western world and much of the East as terrorists.

7/10 - Yes to "hot and cold" treatment, Lekhraj Kirpalani as Krishna, Destruction etc. This stuff of him becoming leader has to be mental illness.
Danger and chaos are what the Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University create most behind the scenes. But, at the time, like the other 500,000 students I believed that this group was just a spiritual group who taught people to become peaceful. When the Brahma Kumaris Seniors secretly came to me in August 1999 to ask me to lead the Brahma Kumaris, but lead them "incognitally ", I had been away from them for four years, but practicing meditation on my own in Riverside, California.

1/10 - Ditto above. Yes to BKs from the past turning up and trying to regroup individuals. I can imagine that he was told generally encouraging stuff that he has blown out of proportion.
As I stated in a FBI letter about this group after the September 11, 2001 bombings accusing Brahma Kumaris of terrorist activities and possibly the bombing of the trade centers, I had been with this group as a teacher and even ran a hostel for international yogis. In August 1999 when asked to take over leadership of Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University by the senior teachers in secret, after much thought, I agreed.

0/10 - References please!
I was told that all my bills will be paid by them after all this was my university and that I was wealthy and did not have to worry about anything as ordinary as paying bills and having enough money. They even told me that I would need a housekeeper because I would be too busy to take care of my own house. We even discuss me quitting my job with the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development later because I would not need to work much longer.

0/10 - What is going on? He was offered to work in the Peave Village or soemthing?
They Brahma Kumaris teach that the world will end shortly. As in the Eastern tradition when another guru takes over a ashram and the former guru’s place, I was asked to wear Kripalani’s chakra’s and the rest of his spiritual body parts. I agreed and even thought it an honor particularly since in all the stories about him he was said to have been a great yogi and that he died in a high spiritual frame of mind called samadhi.

0/10 - All this talk of wearing guru's chakras sounds like a LSD acid trip.
However, when they took my chakras and the rest of my spiritual body parts like my Ida and Pingala and sushumna and replaced them with his I began to feel weak and scared. Before the exchange I was strong and brave. These feelings would make me know that what was said about Kripalani whom they called "Lehraj" being Brahma and a great yogi master was a lie. But, at the time, I was told that my body needed to adjust to his chakras and other spiritual organs because after all, he died "pure" and I was still becoming that way.

0/10 - I do not think Lekhraj Kirpalani was necessarily a yogi master but what is he talking about. All non-standard, non- BK stuff.
I was then 44 and healthy, but when I wore his chakras, I needed help walking around and even would have faint heart attacks and feel how feeble Lehraj really was and how afraid he was of dying. He even had trouble with his bladder a lot because of fear.

6/10 - I give him marks for Lekhraj Kirpalani's health. We know the heart attacks were true. I can imagine he was fearful, vulnerable and incontinent at 90. Especially if the BKWSU was in the process of being hijacked, as we are led to believe. I am sure that death would have felt like a huge failure to him. This is sort of interesting, I am wondering if the Brother is having some sort of uncontrolled psychic experience here and been given experiences he does not totally understand.
I also began to know that some of these senior teachers were approaching me with being the second Brahma because perhaps the university was in trouble. I asked for my chakras to be returned later because I even found it hard to work without tiring. I had no bills for three months and was so busy being still in Yoga so that Kripalani and his other teachers could move about in spiritual space that I would forget the days. It also occurred to me that they had no power of Yoga because if they did, they would not require my total attention when they had to get into spiritual spaces or give lectures before large audiences.

1/10 - mostly non-BK and off the planet. No talk or conscious manipulation of chakras etc in the BKWSU. A cautious "possibly" to lack of Yoga power and the use of other individual's energy.
I had been a asthetic for some years and in my last two births, I was an asthetic so my power of Yoga was very strong. Wearing Kripalani’s chakra’s began to pale my brown skin and my parents began to worry about my health. I was shown how to control satellite coordinates for their satellite. And, I would frequently change the message telling people to who received their beam to be "peaceful souls", not knowing then that these beams were being used to send negative messages to people and even disease.

0/10 - He seem to be talking about BK guided meditations/visualisation and "world service". No, BKs do not train to move satellites about. Surely, it is "angelic service" visualisation he is talking about?
Quietly, the Brahma Kumaris senior teachers began to confide in me about "accounts" that students were being forced to keep for underworld figures who had prostitutes and dealt with drugs. Working for the government, I told them that I could not be a part of a organization that took money from criminals. They explained that temples and other religious organizations did it all the time, but as donations.

0/10 - has to be bonkers unless he is talking about taking cash from Hindi shop owners that do not pay tax on, or a bit of dodgy gold. No, Patel Inc is not an international underworld organization! Many people have suspected the BKs of accepting money which the donators of were "cleaning" it or themselves karmically by giving it away. No to keeping accounts.
The different with some selected Brahma Kumaris students was that they are keeping these accounts, because they were instructed to by other administrators for the university. These account holders for the mob and even subversive groups were considered "good" students by Brahma Kumaris meaning these students did everything that they were told to do and would not asked questions.

3/10 - One wonders about Dadi Janki's bank account and so on. May be something serious that does go on is being blown out of proportion here. Needs investigation.
I would later learned that the rumors in India about Brahma Kumaris using mind altering herbs and music were true.

0/10 -
Many of these students did not know that the accounts that they kept belong to underworld figures. Some students did however. I told the teachers that I could not be their leader. They begged me to give them more time to get rid of the accounts.

0/10 - sad. I wonder what is going on here.
There was a silent takeover of their university by warring gurus and swamis and the women who seemed to run the university claimed to be over powered by the male swamis and gurus.

5/10 - Probably yes, on a metaphorical level. The warring gurus and swamis being particular BKs. Yes to the male power (senior Brothers) behind the BKWSU.
These gurus and swamis the senior teachers claimed to me were even spraying poison through their satellite beams on the headquarters in Rajastan India. I was told that the administrator in Rajastan was becoming deathly ill because of this poison. I was asked to put in a safe place. As a result of this takeover, I was asked to make my home the incognito university, because the university was going underground because of the danger and my being designated as the second Brahma.

0/10 - another terrible example of him slipping in and out of reality. No, the BKs do not own a "Death Ray"! Yet ...
My house began to be over run by the warring gurus who wanted to even take me over when they found out that I was suppose to be the "second Brahma". Poison from a satellite beams was being sprayed over my house and not to endanger my family who live nearby nor endanger my reputation in the government, I informed the Brahma Kumaris Seniors that I could no longer be their leader. Suddenly, bills that I was told had been taken care of by the university showed up in my mail box as over due and even more threats on my life and my family’s began to happen. I found out later that Brahma Kumaris were taking over brotherhood organizations as well as men’s club and faternities and even sororities all over the world.

2/10 - We are still struggling here but yes to infiltration of clubs brotherhood organization (e.g. Lions etc). The BKs claim they will have a center in every street.
In 1930’s the one who called himself first Brahma, began this process by enticing Amil’s wives to join the Brahma Kumaris. Amils were a strict business order. By seducing most of their wives, Kripalani and his group took over the Amil order.

1/10 - as said, Amils were administators and no business people. No, they are not an order. No, to an actually seducation. Yes, to a spiritual seduction.
In modern times his group began to call itself "BapDada" and would use this enticing tactic to eventually attempt to take over the world by first infiltrating and taking over ancient and modern day brotherhood orders. When I was approached by the senior Brahma Kumaris in August 1999 and told that I was the first Brahma’s "Brother", I was really being told to help them take over old and new orders.

0/10 - BapDada is said to be Lekhraj Kirpalani and Shiva not a group. Paranoia and conspiracy theory.
Even though I refused to continue to be a part of these organization as leader because of their insincerity about being ethical and powerfully spiritually, I noticed that the Brahma Kumaris were still using my house for beam coordinates because I had all types of interference in my telephones and television sets.

0/10 - typical of psychiatric patient delusions.
Brahma Kumaris began to tell their students that I was a "enemy" now instead of the "second Brahma" and to even send me and my family enemy "shots" through their private beams. A device that measures radio activity from too many electromagnetic waves would later show that I had more radio active waves then a country under star wars attack [the military version and not the movie’s]. Secretly, I was being attacked by a organization that told the world in public that they were peaceful and loving.

1/10 - I can imagine the BKs did tell him he was the enemy now ... May be he was picking up negative vibes from BKs.
Brahma Kumaris had told me too much and would not easily allow me to leave them. There were even other physical threats on my life and employment. COPYRIGHT ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

0/10 - doubt the physical threats etc. Yes to BKs not allowing individuals to leave easily in a way. They are encouraged and will check up on ex members to a certain point. But this is rarely heavy.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post23 Jul 2007

BEING CAUTIOUS OF BABY KRISNA'S CRAWEL by Kaye Kade

BEWARE OF CUTE LITTLE BABY KRISNA Krisna is nearly always seen like a little sweet baby. His story never matches the fact that he is shown as a baby crawling on all fours, but stealing butter after he makes countries fight, cutting peoples heads off and going to jail. There is are no laws even in backwards countries that throw babies in jail. Or, no baby that deliberately causes countries to fight, unless they are called Mohini which means little Krisna and belong to the United Nations. Mohini also claims to be a zone in charge for the Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual Org. and is seen as she trains her Sisters to be "incognito warriors" against the Western governments, sweeter than babies and speaks softly like a baby bubbling with saliva as he or she coos.

8/10 - Well, yes. Mohini Panjabi again. Zone in Charge of the Americas. Yes to incognito warriors. Yes to science proud Yadavas. Yes to sweeter that sweet.
This little krisna does not seem like she would hurt a fly. The butter that she and her organization takes is the best of the lives of their followers, family property, insurance funds and their financial wills and even their followers country's citizenship, using their passport identification to travel abroad.

7/10 - Fair enough. But can anyone substantiate the passport fraud accusation? I have often wondered how they ship around Indian Sisters and would expect a few stretched of the imagination, e.g. fake marriages etc.
The heads that she cuts off are the heads of the aspirants who surrender not only their wealth and philosopy to this devious organization but their sober minds and are given intoxicants cooked into sweets to keep them as loyal followers.

5/10 - Yes to surrendering everything. No to drugged sweets. The intoxicant is meant to be on a psychic level.
This was suppose to be the time of Krisna, the new millineum, the time for Krisna to be born all over the world and the Brahma Kumaris Organization's advancing it's mission by constructing centers that are "military" bases nearly all over the world to prepare for Krisna's birth. Krisna in reality has already been born stilled by a democracy stronger and smarter than any third world terrorists disguised as sugar could ever think of becoming. copyright All Rights Reserved.

2/10 - Yes to Krishna's birth and the New Millenium. Its a bit far to stretch "Shiv-Shakti Pandav Army" to "military bases". Who knows ... may be Lekhraj Kirpalani is going to come back as Damian and is the Anti-Christ :wink:.

I think the author is going on to say here that he is the new Krishna/Brahma but that it was "no deal" to the BKs offer to rule the world and he was saved by America. See above.

proy

ex-BK

Not Helpful

Post12 Sep 2007

john wrote:The article is so terrible it's easily dismissable. Let's stick to what we know for sure. BKSWU have given themselves enough rope.

Long ago, when I was a questioning BK, I was looking for independent information on the internet. I had not met any ex-BKs at that time, neither had I seen this forum or its predecessor XBKChat. This "Blood Letters" site was the first thing I found. After reading the first page I concluded that all critics of the BKs were probably insane, and did not look for independent information again for many months. That was only one person's experience, but I would imagine it to be typical, indeed I know it is typical because I have asked other ex-BKs about it.

The author may be in need of help, and some of what he says may be true, but on the whole it does serious critics a disservice. On this forum we have well researched, documented and referenced information. OK, sometimes we get a little sarcastic or whatever, but broadly speaking we are sensible. I agree with John, this article is not helpful to us.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post12 Sep 2007

Its concerning because one has to ask, did they start that way, or were they turned that by their Gyani experience? Again it leads back to the duty of care issue.

If they were a little mentally challenged when they started off in Raja Yoga, did anyone check or monitor their situation, stop to ask if they should be supported or encouraged on? My experience is, no. The organization needs/needed bushwackers and cannonfodder on its frontlines. We have noted how, on a number of occasions, certain individuals have flipped out or burnt out through their involvement. We really do not know how and why.

I agree with what you say about the owelsongs, proy. It is not helpful but it is part of the whole. I was interested by my one element of it. The individual seems to me to be slipping in and out of lucidity and uncontrolled intuitions and not being able to make sense of them.

The bit that interested me was the author's intuitions about Lekhraj Kirpalani experience as an old man feeling weak and being fearful. I think there is truth to this.

Narain Kripalani, Lekhraj Kirpalani's son, often attempts to speak out about the truth of Lekhraj Kirpalani's life. One of the stories that circulates is that he had numerous breakdowns and had to be cared for. From my experience and study or psychic phenomena, this is very common and not to looked down upon BUT it does require investigation to discover what was going on. I can imagine the 80 odd year old Lekhraj Kirpalani WAS fearful of the machinations there were going on around him and the only thing we DO KNOW is that we DO NOT KNOW the whole truth of what happened.

I am very interested to discover more about the Bengali Saddhu Lekhraj Kirpalani is said to have become engaged with whilst he was in Calcutta and who is said to have led to the changes that came about in him.

Return to Commonroom