Shiv through Shankar

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

bkdimok

reforming BK

Post17 Aug 2007

Om Shanti! Glad to return here and meet you all again. A lot of things had happen since I left this forum. All this time I was doing Bhakti-yoga in a Hare Krishna Temple. So there is a lot of experience on this topic. Questions are most welcome.

Shiv through Shankar.

john

reforming BK

Post17 Aug 2007

BKdimok wrote:All this time I was doing Bhakti-Yoga in a Hare Krishna Temple. So there is a lot of experience on this topic. Questions are most welcome.

Welcome back BKdimok.

Are you now part of the Hare Krishna movement or still a BK? What do you mean Shiv through Shankar?

Last time you was on the forum, you were preparing to go to Madhuban, how did that go?

bkdimok

reforming BK

Post17 Aug 2007

Om Shanti, John. I said, that will meet you in Madhuban but did not said when. I am part of all spiritual movements. I have the highest aim of all practices. Shiv through Shankar means, that Shiva speaks through His Chariot, Shankar. Questions are most welcome.

Shiv through Shankar.

john

reforming BK

Post17 Aug 2007

BKdimok wrote:Om Shanti, John. I said, that will meet you in Madhuban but did not said when.

OK, I must have got you confused with someone else who said there were going to Madhuban last november/december sorry.
Shiv through Shankar means, that Shiva speaks through His Chariot, Shankar.

Then who is the Chariot Shankar?
Om Shanti. My service on this forum ended. I wish you all to become deities. Also I wish you to meet Me in december in Madhuban. All you need to get there is strong will and printed copy of this post. It will be your passport. So you may start to pack your luggage. Also you need to remember Me, your Father, Point of Light. So come and see Me. If there is will then there is guarantee. Achcha.

ShivBaba through Shankar, also known as BK Dmitry.

OK, I found this post dated 15th Oct 2006

bkdimok

reforming BK

Post17 Aug 2007

Dear soul. First of all you did not pack your luggage. Secondly, I did not said what year. Firdly, I have to return to this forum to invite you once again.

Shiv through Shankar

john

reforming BK

Post17 Aug 2007

So, are you Shiv or Shankar?

abrahma kumar

friends or family of a BK

John Bhai, aint you caught on yet to the name game?

Post18 Aug 2007

john wrote:So, are you Shiv or Shankar?

John Bhai, why be one or the other when you can combine the 2 and so hope to be eventually accorded elevated status - in your own mind at least - within the BK corporate family structure aka BK gathering. That's not Bhakti

bkdimok

reforming BK

Post18 Aug 2007

Dear souls. You know Trimurti. I was playing the role of Brahma through BB, the role of Vishnu through Gulzars body and now I am also playing the role of Shankar through that young body.

Shiv through Shankar

john

reforming BK

Post18 Aug 2007

BKdimok wrote:Dear souls. You know Trimurti. I was playing the role of Brahma through Brahma Baba, the role of Vishnu through Gulzars body and now I am also playing the role of Shankar through that young body.

Dear BKdimok

You do realise there are lots of forum members with a vaster knowledge of Murli than yourself. Please reconsider your current tact before you make yourself look extremely foolish.

arjun

PBK

Post18 Aug 2007

BKdimok wrote:Dear souls. You know Trimurti. I was playing the role of Brahma through Brahma Baba, the role of Vishnu through Gulzars body and now I am also playing the role of Shankar through that young body.

Dear BKdimok,

Omshanti. But ShivBaba says in the Murlis that the sequence of events that you have mentioned above is wrong. It should be Brahma first, then Shankar and then Vishnu, because once Vishnu gets revealed, there is no need for Shiv to continue giving knowledge. Revelation of Vishnu means establishment of heaven, Vaikunth. So, where is the heaven now?

By the way, are you referring to BK Gulzar Dadiji as the 'young body' through which you are performing the role of Shankar? And what about your own body, the body of BKdimok or BKDmitry (as John Bhai has found out)?

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

abrahma kumar

friends or family of a BK

Post18 Aug 2007

arjun wrote:Omshanti. But ShivBaba says in the Murlis that the sequence of events that you have mentioned above is wrong. It should be Brahma first, then Shankar and then Vishnu, because once Vishnu gets revealed, there is no need for Shiv to continue giving knowledge. Revelation of Vishnu means establishment of heaven, Vaikunth. So, where is the heaven now? By the way, are you referring to BK Gulzar Dadiji as the 'young body' through which you are performing the role of Shankar? And what about your own body, the body of BKdimok or BKDmitry (as John Bhai has found out)?

Arjun, you can not be serious, man! :P

arjun

PBK

Post18 Aug 2007

Abek wrote:Arjun, you can not be serious, man!

How can we take Supreme Father God Shiv lightly when He comes to this forum in the form of BKdimok? :D After all we are meeting after a full Kalpa!!!! :)

bkdimok

reforming BK

Post18 Aug 2007

arjun wrote:By the way, are you referring to BK Gulzar Dadiji as the 'young body' through which you are performing the role of Shankar? And what about your own body, the body of BKdimok or BKDmitry (as John Bhai has found out)?

Dear soul, Om Shanti. I did not say in the Murlis that the sequence of events I've mentioned above is wrong. I told you through Murlis about one meaning of Trimurti. I establish Heaven through Brahma, then destroy old world through Shankar and then sustain new world through Vishnu (combined form of Lakshmi & Narayan). Vishnu is the symbol. But also Trimurti relates to BKWSU.

I create BK through Brahma Baba (Brahma), sustain them through Dadi Gulzar's body by Brahma Baba's thin body (Vishnu) and now I will destroy all this dirty stuff you are discussing here through this young body of BK Dmitry (Shankar).

Vaikunth is not Heaven, it is the place where you are in your soul form. There is only shanti there. Heaven is caled Vaikunth on Earth. There is no Heaven yet.

Shiv through Shankar

ex-l

ex-BK

Post18 Aug 2007

BKdimok wrote:I did not say in the Murlis that the sequence of events I've mentioned above is wrong ... now I will destroy all this dirty stuff you are discussing here through this young body of BK Dmitry (Shankar).

My God ... it is God Shiva himself posting on the forum. We don't need to bother asking Sister Jayanti any more.

OK. While you are here, would you mind clarifying a few problems we have discovered in the history of the Yagya?

How old was Lekhraj Kirpalani when you entered him and why was there no mention of Shiva in the publications until at least after 1949? Are you also working through Virendra Dev Dixit?

bkdimok

reforming BK

Post18 Aug 2007

ex-l wrote:How old was Lekhraj Kirpalani when you entered him and why was there no mention of Shiva in the publications until at least after 1949? Are you also working through Veerendra Dev Dixit?

Dear soul, Om Shanti. There will be no comments about past of the Yagya. I started to play this role in oder to clean up all this dirty, which appeared in the Yagja. I don't enter in Virendra Dev Dixit. I'll meet him this year.

Shiv through Shankar.
Next

Return to Commonroom