BK Speak

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post17 Sep 2007

"It's fixed in the drama" ... I don't have the guts to do anything about it!

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post17 Sep 2007

"It's not in his fortune" ... he is not reinforcing my self image/belief.

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post18 Sep 2007

"The soul has humility" ... he is under our control.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post18 Sep 2007

"Pull the mind" "Pull the intellect" ... thinking about something that distracts you away from what they want you to do/think, e.g. career, ambition, hobby, relationship, novels or movies.

"Brothermat (aka Brother's Maya)" ... BK colloquial slang, whinging complaints and criticism of Senior Sisters or center-in-charges by BK Brothers. Also used as a put down used by the SS to defuse valid observations made informed Brothers.

proy

ex-BK

Post21 Sep 2007

"Emergency!" ... We have run out of doilies.

tinydot

ex-BK

Post21 Sep 2007

"What a pity" - a complement to "It's not in his fortune" to reinforce guilt in student's conscience.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post21 Sep 2007

"Flying stage" ... when a BK is so high and "intoxication" during the Honeymoon Period that he or she will do anything the center-in-charges ask them to do by way of service!

jann

friends or family of a BK

Post27 Sep 2007

"It says in the Murli" ... to keep you under control we decided to tell you this ... or that.

alladin

no label

Post27 Sep 2007

Yes, "Baba says" ... quoting whatever is convenient to cover one's a** and beat other people up, and discarding the rest.

freedom

ex-BK

Post27 Sep 2007

"Clash of sanskars" ... I hate you but I have to tolerate you for now (and get all angry inside).

ex-l

ex-BK

Post27 Sep 2007

"Having their Golden Age now" ... used condescendingly of anyone that is fit, successful, purehearted and having a good time despite (not being involved or interested in the BKWSU). It means that the other persons are lowly one or two birth Kaliyugi souls who are 'having their Golden Age' in what is for BKs darkest, impure Hell on Earth and merely using up their good luck from last Cycle and has nothing to do with their hard work, education or attitude. Applies also to countries that are well governed.

Mysteriously does not apply to VIPs that are good as service contacts.[/b]

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Post27 Sep 2007

"Co-operative Soul" ... a newly discovered contact who's got loads of money and cannot wait to give it to God, usually used to send someone to India immediately. Or to fix a car that's so old and worn out as the owner won't buy a new one in case the world ends at midnight ...

bansy

Post27 Sep 2007

"Lokiks" ... people whom you had lol' o kicks with when you were one of them and understood them.

"Alokiks" ... people who now really give you a lol' o kicks in the bxtt to get you to understand them :P.

alladin

no label

Post29 Sep 2007

"Unlimited disinterest" ... I don't give a damn about something or a person.

proy

ex-BK

Die Alive.

Post04 Oct 2007

"To die alive" ... to become one of the living dead with no feelings or compassion.
PreviousNext

Return to Commonroom