Avakyt Dadiji - Dadi Prakashmani's Death

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

bkti-pit

Independent, free thinking BK

Post24 Aug 2007

We were told this morning that Dadi is in her final moments.
    All RCOs and NCOs are invited to Madhuban.
    All Rakhi programs are canceled for the time being. (I guess that Baba will be too busy and won't be available for Rakhi!)

ex-l

ex-BK

Post24 Aug 2007

No invitations for the Wicked Witches of the West ... :cry:

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post24 Aug 2007

yudhishtira wrote:Not adulation Mr Green. Love and respect. Believe it or not; if you were in the same situation and souls were making similar remarks about you, I would ask for the same love and respect to be shown ... You say I am bitter? Yes, probably. I guess my levels of tolerence for this level of lack of humanity are as low with you guys as they are with the BKs. When I've become perfect, I'll let you know.

Hey, thanks for being honest I like that. I can relate with it.

I do respect your views, honest.

It's just that old bitterness label has been slapped on some of us so many times. It's become almost a term of discrimination from BK to ex-BK.

tinydot

ex-BK

Post24 Aug 2007

We have witness some of the truth, that no matter how great someone is, death can come to anyone. We are just mortals.

I would not be able to judge her but I can form my opinion about her.

If she was also a victim of Brahma Baba's teachings which we can fairly say are imperfect with lots of Bhakti (there's nothing wrong with it), and she had held these teachings in her heart and mind without a single doubt and with full faith that it is what she believed came from God, then I would say her soul will rest in peace and will get promoted in the next life (if there is one).

On the contrary, if she was a part of the deception in promulgating what is untrue, and deep inside of her, she knews that this couldn't be the Supreme who is teaching, on the premise that she experienced dying without having the chance to witness what she believed in her lifetime (e.g. birth of Krishna, Coronation of Narayan, etc.), then it is fair to say that without her admission of doubt, guilt, falsity or whatever, she held in her mind to be untrue, her soul may get caught up in an unrestful state and she may be reborn back in this dirty world.

tinydot

ex-BK

Post24 Aug 2007

OK with regards, to my experience of her, she and Nirvair got mad at me during my first trip to Madhuban. It was BapDada's meeting and I was a first timer sitting next to the stage. When the BapDada was already giving drishti to first timers, and Sisters were called up first to form in line and get drishti from Baba on stage, some unfair thing happened. After all the first timer Sisters went up the stage and got drishti from Baba. Dadi Janki said, it is now Brothers' turn (i.e. first time Brothers) to get up on stage. So, all of us first time Brothers stood up ready to form a line and to get up the stage. But a lot of greedy old time Sisters followed up the first time Sisters and the line went on.

Dadi K (with her hand as a stick) and Nirvair Bhai started shouting at us (first time Brothers) who were standing up while Dadi Janki asking the Brothers to come up on the stage. I did not understand what Dadi K was shouting about us (it was in Hindi), but Nirvair was saying, "SIT! SIT! SIT!". I was the last Brother who was still standing up so she and Nirvair looked and pointed at me and shouted, "SIT! SIT!". I really felt bad, and lost my soul consciousness. He and Dadi K treated us like a bunch of untrained puppies/dogs.

I had this bad feeling for them that lasted almost 9 years. First impression lasted long. When Nirvair came to our center, it was at that time that the bad feeling disappeared.

With regards to Dadi K, she held my hands for 10 seconds when I was to Madhuban 5 years ago. It was that time I felt good about her and learned to forgive myself.

alladin

no label

human nature

Post24 Aug 2007

john wrote: My only personal experience was very good, to me she came across as warm, friendly and radiating lots of power.

I have no problem admitting that that was also my feeling. However, long time ago, over 15 years, I heard in MB people saying that behind that aura of sweetness, DK ruled Madhuban and its niwassis with an iron fist in a velvet glove, and that many MB niwassis were being exploited, living there labouring almost as captives.

I was more or less tolerant and intoxicated enough to close my ears to that comment, but I did not forget it completely. Whatever that means we can no doubt investigate if we care. :roll: Baba tirelessly warns us about not to get trapped in anybody's name and form, but there's always some good excuse humans find in order to disobey such an order, falling into the trap of thinking someone has already reached perfection.

Maybe it's human's nature to idealize someone and put him/her on a pedestal, in a more or less overt way. The most severe downfalls I've seen in BKs, a real sudden injection of doubts, were due to disillusionment in SS, or receiving all of a sudden sorrow from SS they had trusted and by which they were impressed and they regarded as flawless examples.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post24 Aug 2007

At times like this I am reminded of the Two columns of the Sephiroth, an ancient map of spiritual growth. On one side the Column of Mercy and on the other the Column of Severity. Both are necessary. In between, the many different paths along which we progress.

Unfortunately she, and the likes of the "Penniless Prince" Nirwair, were an illusionists.

However kindly, throughout their lives they propagated a falsehood and she failed to make amends. What are we to be judged on at the final count and what sort of power do we have if we delude others? So no, I am sorry. I am unmoved and unrepentant. My thoughts and good wishes go to her minions.

We seem to be programmed to have feeling for the leaders of our tribe. And I guess this goes right back to when we were monkeys or tribes. The Queen or President dies and the nation grieves. I never felt that type of connection and never fully understood. Cults use this pre-programming and usurp the position of power within our minds. In the case of the BKs, they are even successful in taking not just the place of tribal leader but ever the place of mothers and lovers.

Once that is achieved, it is downhill from their. The rest is easy. Programmes play out without a question. All the same, in BK life we allegedly have the original manual to check the programming against; the Murlis. Too much of they are doing is against the manual. At the end of the day, Dadi P is where the **** should stop. Ultimately responsible for the organization on earthly level. She might have made a good grandmother replacement but did she fulfill her organization responsibilities?

jann

friends or family of a BK

Post25 Aug 2007

Just heard she is in coma.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post25 Aug 2007

Once she dies, there is often a special channelling session where they speak to her spirit or her soul even comes back itself. This could be interesting but invariably it is just soppy, sweet and of little meaning. The usual platitudinous waffle and the stage is full of other Seniors being over emotional.

What would be interesting would be to ask, e.g.
    "Were you one of the 8 after all?", "Is Gyan all true?", "Did you suffer Dharam Raj? (judgement)", "Did you only have 83 births and if so, how are you going to spending the rest of the time before Destruction?"
But they never do ... its disappointing and emblematic of what goes on.

tinydot

ex-BK

Post25 Aug 2007

ex-l wrote:Unfortunately she, and the likes of the "Penniless Prince" Nirwair, were an illusionists.

Nirwair 'must have gotten' really "penniless" when he got tired of doing real engineering, where he contributed to the world as a real engineer, and making real money. Instead, he has engineered a 'profit-making-machine' designed to fill in his 'peniless' pocket with money thousands fold greater than what he had been earning as real engineer.

He is a successful businessman in a lokik sense. But spiritually speaking, he could not make it in my opinion. I have no bad feelings towards him in all honesty. I am just stating a probable scenario.
ex-l wrote:However kindly, throughout their lives they propagated a falsehood and she failed to make amends. What are we to be judged on at the final count and what sort of power do we have if we delude others? So no, I am sorry. I am unmoved and unrepentant. My thoughts and good wishes go to her minions.

True, in a sense, ex-l. I have made effort to get myself out of the thought that the leaders of BKWSU have deceived us. When I am irritated or ****** of with a person, it is not healthy for my being, that the effects of his/her behavior/attitude/deceptive actions get implanted in my mind.

Whatever the person has done, it is not me who is going to judge him/her but it will be himself/herself alone, or hopefully a higher or Supreme Power (Dharamraj), when he/she dies. And to tell everyone here in the forum of my bad experience with one BK, I will honestly say, that I am still making effort to get myself out from the effects of the deceptive behavior this particular BK has caused me. I would simply continue what I feel I should do and feel right no matter who slides down in power.

arjun

PBK

Post25 Aug 2007

Omshanti.

I just heard from a BK source (in Madhuban) that Dadi Prakashmani is no more. She left her corporeal body at 10.05 A.M. IST. Drama!!! ShivBaba Yaad hai????

The funeral is likely to take place on Monday.

Regards,
On Godly service,
Arjun

arjun

PBK

Post25 Aug 2007

Extracts from the trance message dated 21.6.07 received through Mohini Bhen in connection with Mama's day:

"... Sabney Baba say kaha ham Dadi say milna chaahtey hain, toh Baba muskuraya aur Baba nay Dadi ko emerge kiya. Toh jaisey Dadi aai sab Dadi ko gher kar baith gaye aur Dadi jaisey Mama Baba ke beech may baithi hai, vatan may Dadi vaisi hee thi. Dadi nay kaha theek hoon, sab karya theek chal raha hai. Hamari aur aapki competition chal rahee hai. Aap Advance Party may ho aur ham sabko lekar ghar jaaney ki taiyyaari may hain. Toh BrijIndra Dadi poochti hai ki Baba Dadi ka aisa part kyon? Toh Baba ishaarey may kahta hai ye bhi chaahiye.Ye Baba ke Brahman parivar ke showcase ka Kohinoor Heera hai aur sabkee nigaah heerey par rahtee hai, ye hera bhi hai, aur hero partdhari bhi hai aur jo kuch vartamaan may chal raha hai, iskay andar bahut raaz samaya hua hai. Toh mainey kaha Baba kya raaz hai? Kuch toh sunaao. Toh Baba nay kaha voh toh gud jaaney gud kee gothri jaaney. Samay par ye raaz siddh ho jayega ..."

"... Everyone told Baba that they wish to meet Dadi. So, Baba smiled and Baba caused Dadi to emerge. So, as soon as Dadi came, everyone surrounded Dadi and just as Dadi is sitting in the middle of Mama and Baba, Dadi was same in the vatan (Subtle Region). Dadi said - I am OK, all the tasks are going on alright. A competition is going on between us and you. You are in the Advance Party and we are making preparations to take everyone home. So, BrijIndra Dadi asked - Baba, why is Dadi's part like this? Then Baba said in hints that this is also required. She is the Kohinoor diamond of the show case of the Brahmin family and everyone's eyes remain focussed on the diamond. She is a diamond as well as a hero actor and whatever is going on at present contains a big secret. So, I said - Baba, what is that secret? Tell us something. Then Baba said - Gur jaaney gur kee gothri jaaney (which literally means that the difficulty of stickyness is known only to the jaggery and the sack of jaggery). This secret would get revealed when the right time comes ..."

-------------------------------------------------
The English translation done by a PBK and the words added within brackets in the English version have been added by the Translator to clarify the meaning of the Hindi word

yudhishtira

reforming BK

Post25 Aug 2007

URGENT MESSAGE FOR ALL Brahma Kumaris FAMILY WORLD WIDE

OUR DEAREST AND MOST LOVING Dadi PRAKASHMANI JI LEFT HER MORTAL
BODY AND ASCENDED TO THE SUBTLE REALM AT 10.05 AM TODAY.

Dadi JANKI, Dadi Gulzar AND ALL SENIOR Sisters AND Brothers OF THE
INSTITUTION WERE PRESENT.

LOVE TO ALL DIVINE FAMILY

BK NIRWAIR MOUNT ABU

I just picked this up off the rosary.

Yo, respect and love Dadi; hope youre having fun in Subtle Regions!

Well, watch this space with interest, Now we will see where the dice will fall and where everyone is at in the hierarchy. Time for some growing up in the BK family; self included ...

tinydot

ex-BK

Post25 Aug 2007

3 down (Brahma, Mama, Dadi K.) ... how many more to go to for the majority of junior BKs to realize all this illusion of the BK teachings of the Birth of Krishna and the Coronation of Narayan.

Trimurti now becomes Dimurti or perhaps they will put a sub to continue the Trimurti business.

I heard from Denise that she had full faith that she will witness the Coronation of Narayan. Let us see how the deaths of all Dadis, shakes her faith. Or perhaps she already had given up this desire and just pretending that everything is according to plan and so business goes on as usual.

I know one pukka Brother also had this faith of getting to the Golden Age in his lifetime 8 years ago, and now he is getting in his 70s, he just hopes that if he leaves his body, he will be reborn in a BK family to continue his desire to see baby Krishna.

bkdimok

reforming BK

Post25 Aug 2007

tinydot wrote:3 down (Brahma, Mama, Dadi K.) ... how many more to go to for the majority of junior BKs to realize all this illusion of the BK teachings of the Birth of Krishna and the Coronation of Narayan.

A lot of poison in your words. It makes me think that you are snake rather than human being. As for Krishna's birth it will take place not earlier than 2036. So all these souls who left their bodies can see it. Of course, if they are from the beginning of Golden Age. As for coronation, it will take place not early than 25 years after Krishna's birth.

Shankar.
PreviousNext

Return to Commonroom