Avakyt Dadiji - Dadi Prakashmani's Death

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

ms orange

BK Academic

Post10 Nov 2007

:idea:

bro neo

ex-BK

Post10 Nov 2007

arjun wrote:I am sure that many BKs may be angry with me ...

Real BKs aren't supposed to get angry. :)

bkti-pit

Independent, free thinking BK

Post14 Nov 2007

I have heard this morning that there is now (or it is presently being put together) a "Prakashsthan" in Shantivan, a memorial to Dadiji, on the site where her body was cremated. How much bhaktier can it get?

ex-l

ex-BK

Post14 Nov 2007

bkti-pit wrote:I have heard this morning that there is now (or it is presently being put together) a "Prakashsthan" in Shantivan, a memorial to Dadiji, on the site where her body was cremated.

Best whisper in case the PBKs hear you ... is there a donation box anywhere near, peut etre?

abrahma kumar

friends or family of a BK

Seeing is believing ... so let's wait

Post14 Nov 2007

ex-l wrote:Best whisper in case the PBKs hear you ... is there a donation box anywhere near, peut etre?

I heard your whisper ex-l. Wasnt there a 'clean money' sort of chit chat on the site sometime earlier this year :oops: ? Seeing is believing, so they say. Let us wait for the pictures.

Together with 'How big is your Badge' we might need a satire based on 'how deep is your earthenware pot'

arjun

PBK

Post14 Nov 2007

Omshanti.

I heard from a BK friend recently that just before the recent Diwali festival, all BK centers were asked to avoid bursting crackers and to avoid lighting lamps during Diwali and instead they were asked to meditate on Diwali day.

In a way it is good, and according to Shrimat, to avoid these things, but how far is it proper to avoid these things just because a particular Brahmin soul had left the Yagya; when you have been doing that since last few decades, when many other Brahmin souls had been leaving their bodies???

I have myself witnessed BKWSU wasting a lot of hard earned Yagya money on bursting crackers (and thus adding to noise and air pollution) at the Headquarters at Mt. Abu in the presence of many Dadis a couple of decades ago.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

bansy

Post15 Nov 2007

I heard from a BK friend recently that just before the recent Diwali festival, all BK centers were asked to avoid bursting crackers and to avoid lighting lamps during Diwali and instead they were asked to meditate on Diwali day.

In a way it is good, and according to Shrimat, to avoid these things, but how far is it proper to avoid these things just because a particular Brahmin soul had left the Yagya; when you have been doing that since last few decades, when many other Brahmin souls had been leaving their bodies???

This was not announced last year Diwali. Then again, this forum only was around last year. Maybe they found some Shrimat to follow here. Who knows, if this forum no longer exists next year, they'll be going crackers next year. Sorry for the pun :P

(Can anyone explain why Diwali is also spelt Deepvali ... which language is it from).

bro neo

ex-BK

Post15 Nov 2007

Maybe ... :roll:.

bansy

Post15 Nov 2007

This is mad. Following on previous posts with creatures of various species wearing garlands, the aforementioned creatures have combined and are also getting married, all to do with something called karma. The man chose to marry a b**ch :!: Enlarge the image to get a better view.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7093422.stm

bro neo

ex-BK

Post15 Nov 2007

bansy wrote:This is mad. Following on previous posts with creatures of various species wearing garlands, the aforementioned creatures have combined and are also getting married, all to do with something called karma. The man chose to marry a b**ch :!: Enlarge the image to get a better view.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7093422.stm

LMAO :lol:.

tete

Funeral videos posted by good goodprince001

abrahma kumar

Post16 Nov 2007

Thank you.

arjun

PBK

Post17 Nov 2007

Sister bansy,
omshanti. Deepavali is the correct name which means a row (avali) of lamps (deep). Deepavali is a Hindi/Sanskrit word.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

alladin

no label

DK presence

Post30 Nov 2007

DJ proudly explained that surrender ceremonies, which were traditionally held in front of DK, are now being performed under supervision of DJ, if I got it right. Some may have heard the latest Bhog message where DG interviewed the departed soul DK. She is apparently in a womb but not experiencing it like a bondage (jail ...), she has freedom of movement and does service especially at Amrit Vela (famous touring around. Well, World Benefit was her speciality!!).

It'd be interesting to go to Madhuban this season. It seems, according to many visitors there, that DK's presence is soooo tangible there :roll:. As BB's used to be. Bring a "ghost repellent" with you or a ghost net to sleep under, or you may get malaria! This Bhakti goes on, pics are all over the places where BK hang around and dwell. I would assume that if you don't have a pic with DK in your house, you would be suspected as a traitor. I wonder if this is to please BK with affection and Bhakti feelings more or if it is a facade for PR because she used to meet all the eminent swami and gurus, so she has to be worshiped in a similar way.

trinity

Post01 Dec 2007

Its all just sick!! :evil:
PreviousNext

Return to Commonroom