BKWSO lose legal action against BrahmaKumaris.Info

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

alladin

no label

Post26 Sep 2007

Hi. Speaking for myself, I must admit that I find it a bit difficult to catch up what's been going on on the Forum whilst I was without access to internet. This is the reason why I haven't been posting much. However, I noticed how everyone has become more silent than usual.

I was sharing this impression with a Forum member today who was not feeling much the existence of a powerful tribe or spiritual community these days, possibly because the Forum has been threatened. I understand as appropriate the use of words such as military attack, vandalism and brutality utilized against this Forum. Has this legal action stuff affected our spirits, as if the Forum was already condemned and jeopardized?

I really wish that each one of us could stop for a minute and ask him/herself such question and have collective bhavna, good feelings, for our individual spirits, the spirit of the Forum, unbreakable faith in truth and the total cooperation of supernatural benevolent forces that sustained us, our efforts in understanding, researching, exposing and exiting or whatever.

Military and armies can crush protests in Burma and invade Iraq or Afganisthan with the force of weapons, protect the interests of magnates and multinational companies, condition people's minds all over the world. But crushing people's spirits, especially in our case since we are a spiritual community, is not possible. And we should not let that happen even slightly or temporarily. I wish that we can freely share on this topic or wherever what kind of feelings this issue triggered in us, and raise our heads and moods.

I am not saying that everyone is down, just let's make sure that our energy does not get hijacked, because we allowed that to happen for long enough whilst BKs. Our sharing together, to me, has been more valuable exposing lies and wrong doings of BKs to the world. It has been a precious rescue, a recovery, healing time, a mutual service that enabled us to do proper constant self-service which increased our awareness and power.

My field is not legal or technical, I trust other souls to take care of that and wanted to approach the matter from a different angle, making sure our immune system is OK and ready to fight back. We have probably received a lot of bad vibes ever since the Forum existed, but survived and prospered. Like Jimmy Cliff sang and titled the movie "The harder they come, the harder they fall: one and all!".

It's a shame to read how apparently mellow and educated souls such as Neville step in without understanding what the Forum is all about and make inopportune comments. Did he or other collegues spend much time on reading our posts? Or is he into scandalistic journalism, made of scoops based on non-verified evidence and news bought through wholesale agencies? These people should come on the field, get proper info and risk their lives, metaphorically speaking, before uttering any comment. They then would deserve respect, like reporters who go and follow the Talibans around in the mountains, not those who hide in 5 star hotels and do PR.

If any of us wanted to play dirty, he could press many buttons that could interest media, official religions, institutions etc. Medias are hungry for stories about sects. Slandering and threatening. So far has not been our style nor our priority but cobras do bite once disturbed, and the very fat that some VIPs and politicians have foolishly associated themselves to the BKs, may eventually have a boomerang effect for the organization.

They may regret having pursued the free publicity from "big mics" , when it all turns to bad publicity. :cry:

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post26 Sep 2007

Hi alladin, I've been a bit quieter ... but more for personal reasons ... but I am actually shocked, almost unable to believe the way this machinery has been put into motion ... it's like something evil ... like the machinery in the freaky shots cut into the first Hellraiser movie.

eromain

ex-BK

Post26 Sep 2007

Thanks alladin,

Great, great post.

Eugene

john

reforming BK

Post26 Sep 2007

Same here, I've been kept away for personal reasons, no time permitting and I too am shocked :shock:.

I am surprised with the response from Neville. What do they hope to gain? Are they being spiritual? Has the corporate style of the USA finally eclipsed the spiritual aspirations?

ex-l

ex-BK

Post26 Sep 2007

Its what they call a "Chilling Effect". Even if they do not win, they achieve to a degree what they set out to do by spoiling the atmosphere and putting a dampner on spirits.

It must be a quite unique event in the BK history, is there any record of them taking legal action before?

First blood to them ... I say folks should let otherssee clearly, even if they have blocked emails from this site going to centers. I find it hard to believe it is what other BKs want and it will only give more food for the critics.

A moment of seriousness ... then cheer up and have fun.

alladin

no label

Post26 Sep 2007

Yes, sounds like it, all pervading US invasion, military protecting economic interests. Biz as usual, and freedom fighters, as usual. And some media coverage, possibly, very soon.

tinydot

ex-BK

Post26 Sep 2007

alladin wrote:Yes, sounds like it, all pervading US invasion, military protecting economic interests. Biz as usual, and freedom fighters, as usual. And some media coverage, possibly, very soon.

Yes, the most strategic way for SS to defend the BK organization is to debilitate its critics.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post26 Sep 2007

Do they really need to? They have so much now. Are we sure that it is not just personal? Or jockeying in the middle ranking positions?

in the night

not sure

Post27 Sep 2007

Come-on forum members!! ... if they get their way, which is still not clear ... then we will invade Mount Abu with big banners and start writting articles to main foreign media.

And then YOU, BKWSU leaders (not SS or devouted BKs but the ones running the "show"), YOU will know what the consequences for breaking the spiritual laws are.

Let me warn you that PBKs are indeed growing strong, and ex-BKs know about most of your deeds, and what the Hell!!! So does BapDada :shock:
    So bad boys, bad boys ...
    What you gonna do?
    What you gonna do ... when they come for you! :(.

jann

friends or family of a BK

Post27 Sep 2007

They start to manipulate the media first ... Do you think they tell their lies? Or tell the media that this forum is all a lie. :roll:

in the night

not sure

Post27 Sep 2007

Well :roll:, if a group of people who have no connection to each other decided to participate in a forum, and to express their personal views, would that be considered manipulation?

The forum then becomes a source of information and a virtual place to build new human relationships. There is no business transaction whatsover involved. It´s just another forum in the web :|.

Then, a registered multinational spiritual group comes and feels threatened by the information within.

Justice, :) please!!

in the night

not sure

Post27 Sep 2007

I would like to express a message for the BK family leaders. The public who are browsing through the topic may feel left out: please ask a BK to explain.

Now, it is in "the Murli" that the revelation (whatever that means!!!), will come from the foreign lands. Then, if it is Baba saying so, he surely knows what he's saying.

You see, in the West especially, following in blind faith is not common anymore. People have turned analytical and even sceptical to the point that research is the trend.

BKWSU lacks the capacity to satisfy the minds of many double foreigners (as well as many studied Indians surely!). You are just going to have to answer eventually if you want to stay multinational. And mainly, you very well know, that this is your whole catch for popularity in India.

Please reconsider your position and trust God.

alladin

no label

Post27 Sep 2007

Obstacles and tests only come to make us stronger. In fact, I don't even see all this issue as an obstacle. New phases and names are all welcome. "Baby don't worry, about a thing, 'because every little thing, is gonna be alright!" It is such a great feeling; the freedom of not having a doctrine or a seat to loose, a position to strenuously defend for some selfish purpose!!

jann

friends or family of a BK

Post27 Sep 2007

in the night wrote:Now, it is in "the Murli" that the revelation (what-ever that means!!!), will come from the foreign lands.

Revelation (definition):
    a manifestation of divine will or truth. Making something evident [syn: disclosure, revealing]

ex-l

ex-BK

Post27 Sep 2007

jannisder wrote:They start to manipulate the media first ... Do you think they tell their lies? Or tell the media that this forum is all a lie.

I do start to find it remarkable. On one hand you look above and see in the same week that they put in a paper to the United Nations talking about how "leaders should listen" etc they file trademarks to prepare for this legal action and then back in India they put out statements such as "The act of misinformation and suppression of truth by the media could cause great damage to peace, health, harmony, hope and happiness of the people and the society", which is quote from the article you cite.
    The contradiction is Stalinesque in proportion ... or to bring it up today worthy of those other Texans, the Bush administration.
Normally they attack others my singling them out as lone disaffected ex-members or accusing them of being mentally ill, like the BK members who commit symbolic suicides. They have God, we do not, victory is assured for them they have been told. They are pure, we are impure, therefore we cannot understand them, whilst they can understand us.

Their conditioning we say, all we are doing is "blaming them" for our karma ... they have done and can do no wrong. "Everything is accurate in drama, everyone is just playing their role". No need to think about it. Baba will take responsibility.
Then, a registered multinational spiritual group comes and feels threatened by the information within.

With 100 plus websites of their own ...
PreviousNext

Return to Commonroom