BKWSO lose legal action against BrahmaKumaris.Info

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

warrior

working towards unification

Re: Result

Post20 Nov 2007

... hopefully commonsense will now prevail and we will be able to put this unsavory episode behind us.

Congratulations to all!

So even the recent flash visit of Dadi Janki to America hasn't helped the BKs!?? Shall we say wonderful drama!?

Thanks for the news that everyone was waiting. :D

john

reforming BK

Post20 Nov 2007

My faith in common sense has had some restoration

Once everything is in the clear I think a dialogue with the BKSWU would be nice, we could show our forgiveness for their misguided act and get some long awaited answers to our growing list of questions.

abrahma kumar

friends or family of a BK

Happy Feelings. 17653 articles. 956 topics. 123072 hits

Post20 Nov 2007

Congratulations, congratulations, congratulations, congratulations, congratulations. A very just outcome which I was always baffled that the BKWSO could not envisage before they initiated their action. They may appeal the judgement but they will never dimish the Happy Feelings that I have right now; & likewise I wish everybody (BKWSO included) happy feelings - they be our Brother souls.

proy

ex-BK

Re: Result

Post20 Nov 2007

Admin wrote:The arbitrators of National Arbitration Forum have returned their decision and the BKWSO has been been unanimously denied the transfer of this domain name to their ownership.

DECISION

Having failed to establish all three elements required under the ICANN Policy, the Panel concludes that [claim] shall be DENIED.

Unanimous ! Well Cool 8)

Congratulations :lol:.
john wrote:Once everything is in the clear I think a dialogue with the BKSWU would be nice, we could show our forgiveness for their misguided act and get some long awaited answers to our growing list of questions.

I forgive them. Start dialoguing. :arrow:

trinity

Post20 Nov 2007

:D Good! Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!

ex-l

ex-BK

Post20 Nov 2007

john wrote:we could show our forgiveness for their misguided act and get some long awaited answers to our growing list of questions.

Personally, I don't go much for forgiveness unless there has been some repentance or visible signs of commitment to reform.

So what is going to happen to Colonel Hansa Raval and how is the money that has been spent on the legal proceedings going to be accounted for?

Call me cynical, but I suppose if she puts it down as a donation to the 501 charity, then she or they will be able to claim some of it back on taxes ... or something. I mean, if it was the BKWSO taking action, should it not have gone through their books and be accountable? Why would a charity throw such a lot of money at something as frivolous as that? Should the donors not be asking the trustees?

I presume the BK gossip vine must be shaking all around the world today ...
    let's see how they respond to the news from their end.

proy

ex-BK

Answers required

Post20 Nov 2007

ex-l wrote:let's see how they respond to the news from their end.

Yes, come on BKWSU - answers please :!:

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Post20 Nov 2007

Congratulations to all and especailly well-done to BBYOPS, it wasn't easy for you!

The lesson I learnt from this experience was to know that my faith and understanding "that Truth will always win the Day" is strong and I personally, truly am so thankful to this opportunity and test.

It has taught me something that I am right in my current need to trust in truth, due to another ugly legal battle within the confines of my family and involves the livelihood of two beautiful children.

I have been trusting that all will be well and have been fighting for the truth to come out and be counted, which it is and so I thank each and every one of you for teaching me that my faith in truth is strong and right ... salute!

Fight for truth we must continue to do. Long Live BrahmaKumaris.Info ... and thank you for having the strength and foresight to keep your sights on the goal of healing and alignment with what is Right.

I offer this with Love, Light and cyber-hugs xxx P.

sparkal

BK supporter

yipee

Post20 Nov 2007

Well done, good news. Lets not get too personal towards individuals though, even if there is no such thing as "the BKs".

If BKWSU are thinking straight, they may realise that BK.info may even do some of its dirty work with regards to touching on some subject matters that are considered out of bounds by some BKWSU members, yet subjects which will have to be approached at some point. As long as it is clear, which it is, that this is an independent forum/site and not an official BKWSU site, then there should be no problems and people can get up to speed with the internet and the reality of what it can do.

Welcome to the real world where it is more difficult to hide things. The general nature of things will no doubt continue to become more and more transparent in the world, within the self and within institutions. There is no point holding on to it therefore, is there?

proy

ex-BK

Re: yipee

Post20 Nov 2007

suss gi wrote:... people can get up to speed with the internet and the reality of what it can do. Welcome to the real world where it is more difficult to hide things. The general nature of things will no doubt continue to become more and more transparent in the world, within the self and within institutions. There is no point holding on to it therefore, is there?

Well put. If we ever lost the domain name then we could put up free mirror sites so easily, it would be astonishing to the uninitiated. If you do not mind having a few Google ads on your forum you can get one for free in 5 minutes, no problem. But what about all the money the BKs wasted on trying to silence us? Can a single one of them come on here and justify that? I have been to India, and seen the families living at the side of the road under a sheet of plastic. Can a charity not spend its money helping them instead of trying to suppress free speech?

Oh, no, I forgot, they say it is wrong to give to the poor don't they? They say it creates a karmic account. What kind of karmic account does targeting a few people on a forum trying to give free care and information to damaged and confused individuals create? Do tell me?
Bob Marley wrote:Why boasteth thyself
Oh, evil men
Playing smart
And not being clever?
I said, youre working iniquity
To achieve vanity (if a-so a-so)
But the goodness of jah, jah
I-dureth for-i-ver

So if you are the big tree
We are the small axe
Ready to cut you down (well sharp)
To cut you down

These are the words
Of my master, keep on tellin me
No weak heart
Shall prosper
And whosoever diggeth a pit
Shall fall in it, fall in it
Shall fall in it (... fall in it)

If you are the big tree, let me tell you that
We are the small axe, sharp and ready
To cut you down
(to cut you down)
(to cut you down)

These are the words
Of my master, tellin me that
No weak heart
Shall prosper
Shall fall in it, uh, bury in it
Shall bury in it, uh (... bury in it)

If you are the big, big tree
We are the small axe
To cut you down
If you are the big, big tree, let me tell you that
We are the small axe
To cut you down
Sharpened ...

Lyrics Freak

sparkal

BK supporter

money lessons

Post20 Nov 2007

BKWSU have the "RIGHT" to learn lessons as do the rest of us. Let's try not to embarrass them while they learn them :wink:.

As for karma with the dreaded "poor" of this world(?), is "serving others" not about giving to others who are in need? It is of course a spiritual reference and not a financial one. I am questioning very closely now this area of separating poverty from spirituality. Very convenient for some.

Poverty is very much a spiritual question, it degrades the soul very much. To think that those in poverty do not need to be served, or should not be served due to their financial status, is verging on crimes against humanity surely. Perhaps a new thread is needed on the subject if it does not exist already, if lessons have to be learnt, as may appear to be the case.

Wasting money, as has been noted, does not seem to bother some, on the surface at least. Internal disputes will probably tell us otherwise. We cannot solve every issue with money therefore, something that those with the power of money behind them may get used to thinking.

Knowledge is power and may well be what lies at the root of this dispute ultimately.

Goliath may be learning that size is not everything.

abrahma kumar

barracudas, olive branches & elevated instincts

Post20 Nov 2007

Thanks sparkal, much appreciate your viewpoints. And, for all we know, it is the forum site Admin and forum poster's intrinsic appreciation and true inculcation of these views which, todate, has enabled the site to prevail in this matter.

However, a phenomena that i always find quite interesting is that it seems often to be the case that the "percieved weaker party" is ALWAYS exhorted to be "gracious" and "take care not to upset things". Are these exhortation a form of "self-censorship" or "social control"? Why does it happen this? Conversely we see that the "strong or "high and mighty" just go boldly on trampling underfoot anything that they hold to be detrimental to them and their purposes!

I am reminded of the following
"... The image that came is that of a little crumb in the form of the invitation being dropped into the pond and in a heartbeat all the barracudas lunged at it ..."
(allegedly penned by a member of the BKWSU) taken as an estract from a post here.

So, just in case I forget; in the eyes of some, "the barracudas" are none other than the likes of me! Maybe it is the case that some olive branch bearing carnivorous creatures came along and attempted to lay claim to and possibly trash the barracudas habitat. But luckily for the barracudas the domain in which they "live" is not merely a squat but a dwelling over which they have a rightful claim as owner occupiers fully intent on living in peace with all fellow creatures. It is thus the right of the barracudas to continue to be guided by their intrinsic sense of fair-play and justice.

regards
abek

arjun

PBK

Post20 Nov 2007

Admin wrote:The arbitrators of National Arbitration Forum have returned their decision and the BKWSO has been been unanimously denied the transfer of this domain name to their ownership.

Thanks for the sweet good news at the end of my short tour. :D Congratulations to everyone in general and to you & your team in particular for working tirelessly to save the site. :) I sincerely hope that the BKWSO will not pursue the case further in Courts. I hope they give a chance to write 'all is well that ends well'. :P
john wrote:Once everything is in the clear I think a dialogue with the BKSWU would be nice, we could show our forgiveness for their misguided act and get some long awaited answers to our growing list of questions.

Instead of indulging in any blamegame, we should leave the matter for introspection by BKWSO, just as political parties do after the announcement of results to elections. Everything in this unlimited drama is beneficial/kalyaankaari.

I don't remember the exact words, but Avyakt BapDada has also told that once someone is proved right, he/she should not point out to the other side that look you were wrong and I was right.
Suss gi wrote:Goliath may be learning that size is not everything.

I think you can become a good prize winning writer. :wink: How about writing a book on BKInfo??? :D

Regards,
On Godly service,
Arjun

bkdimok

reforming BK

Post20 Nov 2007

Om Shanti. Congratulations to you all.

Shiv through Shankar

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post20 Nov 2007

Hey, not bad for a bunch of Barracudas, hey L**s??? You know who you are.

Not long now till you leave Gyan ... we will be there for you.

The memorial of David and Goliath anyone ??? :lol: :lol:
PreviousNext

Return to Commonroom