The power to accept

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

sparkal

BK supporter

The power to accept

Post16 Oct 2007

This is perhaps one of these risque posts, but someone needs to make them perhaps. It would appear that people are going to the pub and leaving the auld boy at home. Come on you tight fisted so and so's, buy your old man a pint for God sake, though, it may be that he prefers alchohol free spirits. :roll:

Anyway, the point is, this separation and partitioning. The inbuilt fear mongering. We were all given unique and special gifts, not from the "BKs" but from the spiritual Father. There is no point shooting the postman for delivering the electric bill which, if we look again, may actually be a lottery win.

Are we accepting the gift? If not, why not? What prevents us from accepting that which we have been given? That which we have earned and is rightfully ours? How can a wonderful gift become a curse within our mind/lives?

Probably as a result of continuing religious fear and guilt, among other things, and so we throw the lot out. Religious scriptures were interFEARED with to do exactly that I suspect. Lose it. Start looking at knowledge from a diferent angle and you may see that you can have it after all within your life outwith the BKs, it is why you were given your gifts, so that you bring them into your life, into the world and not so that you can run around playing religions. That is OK for some, or for you for so long, but God wants it to be real and natural. God did not write the scriptures, especially the bent twisted ones.

If sex is part of your life, you will do that as a soul who is in a body, as with any other action. So why not do it in soul consciousness? You are, I take it, not a practising "BK" playing a role within the organisation, or part of the inner circle I presume, where celibacy is accpetable as a principle. So is there a problem? Your religion is peace, perform every action in peace, the religion of the spiritual Father is peace.

There may be a need to bring everything together as one within our minds, on the basis that there is no such thing as "sin". Have your cake and eat it, you have earned it. You may indeed be a "special" soul after all. And sure, ALL souls are special.

There are only a few in the world who have been given this unique gift, why ignore or reject it? Why not embrace and simply accept the whole self, the "good" and the "bad" :shock: if we must use such terms.

So, religious fear and the resulting guilt can cause a great deal of conflict and division, partitions, within the self. We were not given these gifts to indulge in religious fear and imprisonment. Self imprisonment. :(

Do you honestly think that God cannot see what we are doing in life? Don't worry, you could be struck down by a bolt of lightning in a second if that one so wished I presume. Somehow, I suspect that it is WE who are not accepepting the way we are, and not God as we may fear. Perhaps therefore, there is a need for us to re evaluate the whole, the WHOLE thing and sort the wheat from the chaff, if that is not a contradiction.

So let's start making it real and get rid of the religious guilt trips. Have everything in there together as one, you never know, you may just have one pint instead of the usual three because you feel more whole and simply don't need it. And your gut and liver will thank you for it also. And, feel free to hit the mirror while squeezing those spiritual plooks, it is a self cleaning mirror.

If you have discarded your spiritual aspect and are not using it, who is? Do others drink and smoke through us even? Does my sexual energy feed parasites which lurk beyond? Do they come hovering while we sleep? Do we need this in our lives? Weaker beings than you and I, and not to be feared.

Our gifts, the treasures which you have earned in an honest way, they are yours, all you need to do is accept them, you/ we just never know, the shoes may just fit where they felt a little tight before. But don't use them to run around like a religious moron, it doesn't suit you and is not how the Father thinks.

If religion were clothes, then the Father might be a little embarrassed to be seen with the children and their old fashioned gear that they wear. More a case of moths than fire fly's then. The Father has a cool wardrobe in relation. New style cosmic designer clobber which some would cut off their arm for to be seen in, and we may be throwing it away because it is not in fashion, yet. And they may not fit anyone else as they were made to measure for you.

Are we allowing the lurkers to influence us, causing us to disregard our gifts which can bring us power? There are only a few of us, they may know therefore that, if they can keep us down, they will hold up the whole process of transformation. No one else can play our roles.

It is time to get cool and chill out God Father style and dump the old frumpy religious gear. You won't catch God going around wearing that s### I' ll tell you. Uncool man, totally uncool. Un- hip.

The power to accept. 8)

sparkal

BK supporter

Acceptance

Post17 Oct 2007

A few angry vibrations will not stop me from reaching souls who are wallowing in darkness when in truth they are elevated beautiful spiritual beings. And those who spout atheist views, well, you are entitled to your say. So what are you saying?

'God does not exist, it is the higher self that we are experiencing '. What of those who experience the higher self AND the Supreme Soul simultaneously? To say that God is the higher self, is this not another way of cleverly saying 'I am God'?

Does God prefer a clever intellectual, or an honest heart? That is not to say that we cannot use the intellect wisely AND have an honest heart.

The demons may come and trouble elevated beings who are not ACCEPTING their gifts. They may use those around you, wherever you go, they use those who you are interacting with, constantly grinding you down into thinking that you are a degraded piece of ####### like they are.

They may try to use you to perform degraded actions, some of which could even have you locked up or certainly degraded and rejected by all in society. They may work very hard at getting everyone to see you as someone who has nothing to offer and should never be listened to, a dangerous person with dangerous ideas about how the world should be. They may try to lure you into sexual interaction in the Subtle Regions. The moment the spiritual energy becomes a lower sexual thing, in the lower area, that is the time to pull yourself upwards into the more innocent egoless form.

They may try to con you into paedophile desires and actions in the Subtle Regions or in the corporeal world in order to destroy you or to degrade you to make you think that you are unworthy, as well as for their own sexual gratification. They may then claim that they were just testing you and that you past some test when you decline, which of course you should. They may indeed be responsible for much of the undesirable things which go on in this world, or at least the things which actually do happen and are not fabricated lies to justify an unnecessary police and army presence.

The future kingdom of the world is safe. No one can steal this. Shiva will see to this. Indeed, things are already set. Souls who have earned the right may at this time be thinking they have blown it, are unworthy or whatever. Nonsense. We must not allow the darker forces to con us into thinking that we are lesser beings than we really are. Don't fear them. It is time to ACCEPT natural self-respect. You are a beautiful, beautiful spiritual being. Allow yourself to be so. It is your birthright. God is not interested in what you have done in the past. It is we who judge ourselves. This is Daram Raj. We are judging ourselves to bits.

At what point do we forgive the self? Have mercy on the self? How long will we allow ourselves to be influenced and deluded by those who lurk beyond or who are in this world who skulk around getting up to no god abusing their spiritual powers. God does not miss the target. There are no accidental spiritual births.

What is going on in BKWSU may not be all it appears. We may not know the full extent of this untill later, once the instigators of darkness have been removed or moved on. Purified even.

Some souls who are thought to be of a high number may turn out to be otherwise. In short, perhaps the way to defeat masters of illusion who would attempt to steal the Godly kingdom, is to be an even greater master of illusion.

The kingdom will come about. It will be one kingdom. One world. There will be no separation, partitions, deals or fragmenting of the one world kingdom. This will come about.

Lots of love

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Post19 Oct 2007

Hey Sparkal

Excuse the forwardness but to me there's some anger mixed up here - but I also see lots of spiritual understanding going on too ... in my experience there's a lot of anger in many BKWSU members and lack of spiritual understanding - so looks like you've really been working on yourself ... keep flyin' ~!~

pilatus

non-BK

Post22 Oct 2007

Hello sparkal - welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing some of your thoughts. Both here and under "Who is God to you?" we seem to have similar thoughts/beliefs/experiences
sparkal wrote:'God does not exist, it is the higher self that we are experiencing '. What of those who experience the higher self AND the Supreme Soul simultaneously?
As to your
At what point do we forgive the self? Have mercy on the self?

I would answer; "the point where we begin to really make progress on our spiritual path". In fact, the Bishop of Bristol added something which resonated very deeply with me at the weekend: "Perhaps some of us need to forgive God"

As an aside, like your new avatar paulkershaw ...

Lots of love and best wishes to you both/all ...

Return to Commonroom