I am Prajapita Brahma

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

bansy

Post24 Oct 2007

Welcome to the forum Sanjeev.
Sanjeev wrote:I am giving five months time for all this

Why 5 months? End of 2007-8 BapDada meeting season ?
I believe that if my understanding is correct then Prajapita Brahma will be the main or central point in the coming Avyakt Vanis and even Veerendra Dev Dixit will not oppose my statement.

Have you spoken to Virendra Dev Dixit or the BKs about this ?

arjun

PBK

Post24 Oct 2007

Dear Sanjiv,

Omshanti. Thanks for the answers.

By the way, are you aware that there are/were at least three more Prajapita Brahmas from your state Karnataka?

I have heard of one ex-PBK Yeduirappa (he has probably left his body too), ex-PBK Veerbhadrappa (about a decade ago) and another recent one in Bangalore (who asks all his followers to live royally to imbibe the sanskars of royalty of Golden Age) who also claimed to be Prajapita Brahmas.

The first Avyakt Vani of the season does not mention anything about Prajapita Brahma. Let us await the rest of the AVs.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

sachkhand

Post25 Oct 2007

arjun wrote:I have heard of one ex-PBK Yeduirappa (he has probably left his body too), ex-PBK Veerbhadrappa (about a decade ago) and another recent one in Bangalore (who asks all his followers to live royally to imbibe the sanskars of royalty of Golden Age) who also claimed to be Prajapita Brahmas.

Aum Shanti,

I hope Supreme Soul Shiv will not make a joke of me like them. If at all it happens to be a joke, I will not run away from my mistake or try to convince others. I will ask apology for my False Statement. But it will be a tragic incident for me because I will lose faith in my understanding. I will also continue with my Purusharth.

Sanjeev.

arjun

PBK

Post25 Oct 2007

Sanjiv wrote:And if it turns out to be a joke, I will not run away from my mistake. I will ask apology for my False Statement. But it will be a tragic incident for me because I will lose faith in my understanding. I will also continue to do my Purusharth.

Dear Brother,

Omshanti. Thanks for that sincere statement. I am sure Baba will give you strength to continue making spiritual efforts even if your expectations do not come true. Drama is always kalyaankaari (beneficial).
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

ex-l

ex-BK

Post25 Oct 2007

sachkhand,

you really are welcome here and you can discuss what you are going through without fear. What are the changes you have had ... what are your realisations ... what do you think your role is?

Of course it is confusing for us because in our mind the role of Prajapita Brahma started decades ago BUT this appears to be a trend. Perhaps you were/are being used as a medium?

john

reforming BK

Post25 Oct 2007

Dear Sanjeev,

Are you able to help us get the collection of Sakar Murlis for everyone to study?

sachkhand

Post27 Oct 2007

john wrote:Are you able to help us get the collection of Sakar Murlis for everyone to study?

Aum Shanti,

Dear John, I have Xerox of only few Murlis. I cannot be of much help in this respect.

Sanjeev.

sachkhand

Post27 Oct 2007

Aum Shanti,

It is said that Supreme Soul is not Omnipresent or He does not enter in everyone. On one hand it is said that Shiv comes to this world as ' Ekvyapi ' ( permeates in only one ). On the other hand it is said in Murli that He enters in children to do service. Has anyone understood these two contradictory points? I am saying whether anyone understands this contradiction rather than just hearing the explanation given for this. In Murli it is said "Goodh jane Goodh ki Gothri jane" ( Jaggery knows and it's covering knows) . Has anyone understood meaning of this. In my opinion, by just understanding this point we will understand most important points of this knowledge.

Sanjeev.

maybek

BK

Post27 Oct 2007

Dear Sanjeev

I believe that this statement means that Shiva enters only Brahma in order to create the deity religion. However, God will serve by sending spiritual energy through other children with faith, be they BKs or not.

This is my understanding.

arjun

PBK

Post27 Oct 2007

Sanjiv wrote:It is said that Supreme Soul is not Omnipresent or He does not enter in everyone. On one hand it is said that Shiv comes to this world as ' Ekvyapi ' ( permeates in only one ). On the other hand it is said in Murli that He enters in children to do service. Has anyone understood these two contradictory points? I am saying whether anyone understands this contradiction rather than just hearing the explanation given for this. In Murli it is said "Goodh jane Goodh ki Gothri jane" ( Jaggery knows and it's covering knows) . Has anyone understood meaning of this. In my opinion, by just understanding this point we will understand most important points of this knowledge.

Dear Sanjiv Bhai,

Omshanti. It has been told in the Murlis that God is not omnipresent. But it has been said that He can enter into the bodies of any of the children to do service, but nobody can claim that God entered in him/her.

In the Advanced Knowledge (as narrated to PBKs) it is said that God is ekvyapi (i.e. present in one). This is not contradictory to the Murli point that he enters in children to do service because He does not enter into all of them simultaneously nor anyone (including the appointed Chariot) can claim that God has entered in him/her. Although He may enter into any of the children, but He narrates Murli through the temporary Chariot and explains Murli as a Teacher only through the appointed Chariot. Moreover, He will get revealed in the world only through one appointed Chariot.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

andrey

PBK

Post04 Nov 2007

I would like to make a simple statement. "I am Prajapita Brahma."

You are not. Why should you be Prajapita Brahma so that you can be a fine actor. You can still be fine actor without being Prajapta Brahma. Why all need to be Prajapita, Vishnu, Krishna, Ram and God.
and even Veerendra Dev Dixit will not oppose my statement.

Sure. If you were Prajapita Brahma then you would be the Father of us all, including Virendra Dev Dixit. Then even if your child is opposing you, you would teach him a lesson, is not it?

bkdimok

reforming BK

Post04 Nov 2007

Om Shanti. Soul which plays roles of Prajapita Brahma, Krishna, Dada Lekhraj etc etc is in the Subtle Region now. So if somebody thinks that he was or he is Prajapita Brahma, this man is in a deep illusion. The only advice in this case: check out facts once again.

With regards, Shankar

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post04 Nov 2007

Shankar too is in Subtle Region?

bkdimok

reforming BK

Post04 Nov 2007

mr green wrote:Shankar too is in Subtle Region?

Om Shanti. There is only Brahma Baba's soul in the Subtle Region now. As for Shankar and Vishnu, there is possibilty to imagine them in the Subtle Region. Vishnu for experience Golden Age stage and Shankar for experience stage of detached observer. As for Shankar role, God will and is playing it through that body. As for me, I used to meditate on Shankar image in the Subtle Region sometimes. Hadn't ever thought that I will participate in that role.

With regards, Shankar

jiri

BK

Aham Brahm Asmi

Post05 Nov 2007

In the original teaching of BKs, there is reference to 2 terms; "Aham Brahm" and "Aham Brahm Asmi".

The arrogant Gurus who think they are Gods say, "Aham Brahm", "I am God". The children of Prajapati say, "Aham Brahm Asmi". In sanskrit, it means the same. But in Persian, 'Asami' means 'client' or 'tenant'.

So, the meaning would be, "I am the Client (or Tenant) for God to work through".
PreviousNext

Return to Commonroom