I am Prajapita Brahma

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

sachkhand

Re: I am Prajapita Brahma

Post21 Mar 2008

Aum Shanti,
arjun wrote:I have heard of one ex-PBK Yeduirappa (he has probably left his body too), ex-PBK Veerbhadrappa (about a decade ago) and another recent one in Bangalore (who asks all his followers to live royally to imbibe the sanskars of royalty of Golden Age) who also claimed to be Prajapita Brahmas.
sachkhand wrote:I hope Supreme Soul Shiv will not make a joke of me like them. If at all it happens to be a joke, I will not run away from my mistake or try to convince others. I will ask apology for my False Statement. But it will be a tragic incident for me because I will lose faith in my understanding. I will also continue with my Purusharth.

As I had written that I will ask apology for making a false statement that "I am Prajapita Brahma", if Prajapita will not be an important point in this Avyakt Vanis season. In Avyakt Vani season I think only one milan is remaining, and because till now nothing has been said about Prajapita Brahma in this season Avyakt Vanis, I take back my statement that "I am Prajapita Brahma". I APOLOGIZE TO YOU ALL for making FALSE STATEMENT. Sorry for disturbing you. :cry:

Thanks.
Sanjeev.

arjun

PBK

Post21 Mar 2008

Sanjeev wrote:As I had written that I will ask apology for making a false statement that "I am Prajapita Brahma", if Prajapita will not be an important point in this Avyakt Vanis season. In Avyakt Vani season I think only one milan is remaining, and because till now nothing has been said about Prajapita Brahma in this season Avyakt Vanis, I take back my statement that "I am Prajapita Brahma". I APOLOGIZE TO YOU ALL for making FALSE STATEMENT. Sorry for disturbing you.

Dear Sanjeev Bhai,
Omshanti. I appreciate your sincerity and humbleness in making a public apology. Everyone cannot do that.
With good wishes,
OGS,
Arjun

bansy

Post21 Mar 2008

Yes I also take good heart in others who make apologies, it always is stronger than to stay silent.

sachkhand

Post25 Apr 2008

sachkhand wrote: I take back my statement that "I am Prajapita Brahma". I APOLOGIZE TO YOU ALL for making FALSE STATEMENT. Sorry for disturbing you. :cry:

Aum shanti.
But I think I know who I am. :)
Thanks.
Sanjeev.

arjun

PBK

Post25 Apr 2008

sanjeev wrote:But I think I know who I am.

Could you please share your joy with us by letting us know who you are. :D
Previous

Return to Commonroom