True unlimited service : Do you want Murlis?

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

john

reforming BK

True unlimited service : Do you want Murlis?

Post25 Oct 2007

Is anyone able to post the collection of Sakar Murlis on this website?

It will be a truly unlimited service, that gives more Brahmin souls around the world access to Gyan. It will also help break the stranglehold the BKSWU has on the Murlis. If anyone can do this please consider the enormous benefit that can be brought through the internet.

Murlis or any documents can be uploaded anonymously, that is of course if you don't want the praise and warmth of gratitude on yourselves personally :wink:.

tinydot

ex-BK

Post25 Oct 2007

I have some collections of the Murlis in the 90's. I am organizing them by date and thinking to upload them once I am done. Also, perhaps some members here can take care of the format if they've got some time, especially those who are "Murli addicts" like bansy, :-).

arjun

PBK

Post26 Oct 2007

Omshanti.

If anyone has the time and resources to photocopy &/or scan recent Hindi Murlis published by the BKs and to upload them on this site (if it has enough space for uploading of scanned documents in large numbers), then I am ready to provide the collection of the revised Sakar Murlis.

I think this thread could also be merged with the sticky thread on Murlis in this Section.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

john

reforming BK

Post27 Oct 2007

arjun wrote:If anyone has the time and resources to photocopy &/or scan recent Hindi Murlis published by the BKs and to upload them on this site (if it has enough space for uploading of scanned documents in large numbers), then I am ready to provide the collection of the revised Sakar Murlis.

When you say recent Hindi Murlis do you mean new Avyakt Vanis?

Are you able to provide Sakar Murlis as electronic documents or scanned copies?

arjun

PBK

Post27 Oct 2007

John wrote:When you say recent Hindi Murlis do you mean new Avyakt Vanis? Are you able to provide Sakar Murlis as electronic documents or scanned copies?

Omshanti.

I mean 'recent revised Sakar Murlis' published by the BKs and not Avyakt Vanis.

I can provide a printed photocopy of the set of above Murlis as available with me. Interested person can get it photocopied and then scan it and upload it on this site.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

john

reforming BK

Post27 Oct 2007

arjun wrote:I mean 'recent revised Sakar Murlis' published by the BKs and not Avyakt Vanis.
OK
I can provide a printed photocopy of the set of above Murlis as available with me. Interested person can get it photocopied and then scan it and upload it on this site.

Are these in English?

arjun

PBK

Post27 Oct 2007

John wrote:Are these in English?

These are in Hindi.

john

reforming BK

Post27 Oct 2007

arjun wrote:These are in Hindi.

OK, I really think we need a team of interested people to make this happen. We need to assess.
    What we have, i.e. What Murlis are already in our possession
    What we hope to achieve, e.g. For a starter the 5 year period of Sakar Murlis in at least English and Hindi, preferably in electronic document format
    How can it be done, i.e. With everyone spread around the world, how can the efforts and resources be utilised to put a plan into a practical solution?

arjun

PBK

Post27 Oct 2007

John wrote:How can it be done i.e. With everyone spread around the world , how can the efforts and resources be utilised to put a plan into a practical solution

If any PBK is interested in doing this service, they can obtain the photocopies of the Murlis from me, take them to his/her place (either in India/abroad), get them scanned and upload it on this site. Alternatively, they can scan the Murlis in India, store them in a pendrive/hard disc., carry them to their place and then uoload it on the site. Of course, they can obtain ShivBaba's permission for this task if they wish.

Alternatively, if a BK/ex-BK/non-BK is interested in doing this service, he/she can obtain the photocopies of the Murlis from me if they are visiting India. If they cannot visit India, and if there is a PBK in their county/city, they can get the copies through those PBKs, when they visit India.

Alternatively, if a BK/ex-BK/non-BK is interested in doing this service, but he is neither visiting India nor is there any PBK in his/her city/country, then these Murlis can be transported by a PBK to the Admin. and from there it can be sent to anyone interested in doing this service.

Members may say that why suggest all this when I can get the Murlis photocopied and send by post to Admin.? The reason is lack of time and to avoid unnecessary wastage of money. PBKs based abroad, although very few in numbers, keep coming to India throughout the year as per their convenience. So, these Murlis can easily be transported to their country, where this service could be done at liesure.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

bansy

Post27 Oct 2007

Via a few serviceable and sharing BKs, I am in the process of arranging the daily/weekly Murlis to be available on this forum. These BKs wish to remain incognito. I believe they wish to enhance the churning activity of all BKs and non-BKs across the world.

It depends on the outcome of the legal action towards this forum. Will let you know in due course, as there is not much I can say now until then. So for now, no queries please. Other than willing members and passer-byers to give send lots of vibrations and dhrishti to this website :P.

(The Murlis here meaning the daily ones at the centres).

abrahma kumar

friends or family of a BK

True unlimited service regarding the Murli

Post27 Oct 2007

True unlimited service would be to make the Murli available online to all comers without any let nor hindrance. Thanks for your update bansy. You can always count on the co-operation of a little finger on abbekay's hand insofar as emancipating the Murli is concerned. More the power to your efforts! ... And as for powerful vibes of itation?

You'll recognise me in my body of light, star sparkling at the centre of my forehead, and the pure molten gold of Shiv Baba's Love coursing through my veins. :oops:

arjun

PBK

Post28 Oct 2007

Sister Bansy wrote:Via a few serviceable and sharing BKs, I am in the process of arranging the daily/weekly Murlis to be available on this forum. These BKs wish to remain incognito. I believe they wish to enhance the churning activity of all BKs and non-BKs across the world.

Sister Bansy,

Omshanti. Congratulations to you and all those BKs who are willing to provide the daily Murlis to share with all of us. Even if they do not reveal their names, the blessings of all those souls who benefit from those Murlis will certainly reach them.

Wishing you and them all the success in this endeavour.
Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

new knowledge

ex-Vishnu Party

Post29 Oct 2007

Are Murlis & Avyakt Vanis the only source of reasoning to achieve Shrimat? Please give me sound proof.

In worship cult, it's also argued that Ved-Shashras are versions of Godly knowledge & Shrimat. Also Holy books of verious religions are considered as versions of Shrimat. Then why only Murlis & Avyakt Vanis are believed to be Shrimat? Why not Ved-Shashras & scriptures of religions considered as Shrimat? It's another fact that Vishnu Party do not consider either Murlis/Avyakt Vanis or Ved-Shashras or any religious scriptures as direct Shrimat. But if Ved-Shashras & religious scriptures are not Shrimat, then logically why Murlis/Avyakt Vanis should be considered as Shrimat?
Is it sufficient to consider Murlis/Avyakt Vanis as Shrimat, for the simple reason that it's stated in Murlis/Avyakt Vanis that they are Shrimat??? it's also stated in Ved-Shashras & other religious scriptures that they are Shrimat. Then why are they not believed to be Shrimat?

Again how could a composition of words & sentences in printed format be considered to be Shrimat?

arjun

PBK

Post29 Oct 2007

new_knowledge wrote:Is it sufficient to consider Murlis/Avyakt Vanis as Shrimat, for the simple reason that it's stated in Murlis/Avyakt Vanis that they are Shrimat???

Dear Brother,

Omshanti. The Murlis and Avyakt Vanis are Shrimat only for those who believe them to be direct/indirect words of God. For the rest, they may be just pieces of paper.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

abrahma kumar

friends or family of a BK

And now, a word from our sponsors ...

Post29 Oct 2007

The topic is entitled "True unlimited service".

Thank you.
Next

Return to Commonroom