True unlimited service : Do you want Murlis?

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

bkdimok

reforming BK

Post06 Nov 2007

bansy wrote:1. So how can the forum guarantee that its members will actively participate in Murli discussions ?
2. Will BKs and PBKs members engage in this on an almost daily basis ?
3. After all, if no-one comes to a centre, then there is no need to hand out the Murli.

Om Shanti.
    1. Everyone can give guarantees only for himself.
    2. I suppose only those who are active in other discussions here. Maybe somebody else.
    3. It's a very good idea to create virtual center. Here must be Murlis, center-in-charge and other things like in an ordinary center. One day - one Murli, teacher gives his comments, we ask our questions, discuss our doubts in an open, nonjudgemental manner.
Of course, all depends on the BKs and their will to give Murlis for free access. I don't really think they will do it without His direct order. But who knows ... (He knows but doesn't tell).

With best wishes, Shankar

john

reforming BK

Post06 Nov 2007

bkdimok wrote:3. It's a very good idea to create virtual center. Here must be Murlis, center-in-charge and other things like in an ordinary center. One day - one Murli, teacher gives his comments, we ask our questions, discuss our doubts in an open, nonjudgemental manner.[/list]Of course, all depends from BKs and their will to give Murlis for a free access. I don't really think they will do it without His direct order. But who knows ... (He knows but doesn't tell).

I think that sounds a great idea.
Bansy wrote:So how can the forum guarantee that its members will actively participate in Murli discussions ? Will BKs and PBKs members engage in this on an almost daily basis ? After all, if no-one comes to a centre, then there is no need to hand out the Murli.

I cannot understand why anyone would just want to collect Murlis and not study or use them in some way. I am definitely missing something here?

Yes, someone may at some point lose some interest, but the Murlis will always be there to benefit that soul when the need arises again. It is very nice that the BK Sister is thinking of our benefit, but if the discussions start all fine and then gradually dwindle, will the Murlis be stopped?

Are we not talking about benefit for the whole world which cannot just be gauged on this forum? Are BKs world benefactors or just a few souls benefactors?

ex-l

ex-BK

Post07 Nov 2007

bkdimok wrote:I don't really think they will do it without His direct order. But who knows ...

Has anyone asked him straight out?

Would anyone be allowed to ask him straight out?

Would he give a straight answer?

john

reforming BK

Post07 Nov 2007

ex-l wrote:Has anyone asked him straight out?

I do remember in an Avyakt Vani BapDada talking of the great service the IT team could bring, I am assuming in this day and age it relates to the internet.

I think in most religions their book of scriptures are available for any and everyone e.g. The Bible, The Koran ... Has that not been the best way to spread the word?

In this way, can anyone explain why The Knowledge in the Murlis is to be kept away/hidden?

arjun

PBK

Post07 Nov 2007

Sister Bansy wrote:One of the requests by the BK Sisters is that if Murlis are to be posted here, will there be any discussions of the Murlis, i.e. will the members simply print the Murli, go away in a corner and study by themselves, or will the members read the Murlis and give active points and discussions. This is to be done more or less on a daily basis.

Thanks for all the efforts you are making. I am sure there will be discussions on Murlis if they are posted, but whether it will be a daily discussion or an occasional one is to be seen because although I have been posting PBK Murlis almost daily, it is quoted rarely in discussions taking place in other threads.

Anyways, it will be a useful record and study material for all souls, especially BKs from every corner of the world. Imagine a BK sitting in the chilling weather conditions of Siberia or Arctic or Icelands and reading Murlis from the comfort of his/her home :wink: :lol:.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

bkdimok

reforming BK

Post07 Nov 2007

ex-l wrote:1.Has anyone asked him straight out?
2.Would anyone be allowed to ask him straight out?
3.Would he give a straight answer?
Shanti.
1. I think no. Otherwise we already had Murlis.
2. If some BK instrument (not lower than Didi status) will be inspired by this idea of a virtual BK center, then he (instrument) could find a way to ask this question.
3. If there will be a straight question, then there will be a straight answer.

To change this world there must be cooperation. We do not cooperate with BKs and they also don't cooperate with us. Yet there were only blaimings from both sides.

With best wishes, Shankar

john

reforming BK

Post07 Nov 2007

bkdimok wrote:To change this world there must be cooperation. We do not cooperate with BKs and they also don't cooperate with us. Yet there were only blaimings from both sides.

Who is the 'We' and in what way do they not co operate?

bkdimok

reforming BK

Post07 Nov 2007

john wrote:Who is the 'We' and in what way do they not co operate?

Om. We: those who are not formal members of BKWSU. They (BKs) do not give us Murlis. It means that they do not cooperate.

Shankar

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Post07 Nov 2007

The reason why Murlis are not being made available to the general public is quite clear. No-one will believe who is speaking it until they've 'been converted' by doing the BKWSU Introductory 7 Day Course in meditation ... there will be far too many questions being levied at the BKWSU if they were made available on-line for their comfort.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post07 Nov 2007

I think it is more about exercising control. Getting people hooked to coming to their centers where they can be used. This is why I am thinking, more and more, that 'Brahma Kumari-ism' has become separate from Gyan. The two are close and look the same but the one, 'Brahma Kumari-ism', is super-imposed on the other.

But where does this order come from? I have never read of such in any Murli.

Imagine ... all those Murlis about going out and capturing one's subjects (Stockholm Syndrome). Does one want to make one's subjects free ... !?! "Here, take your inheritance ... it is all yours." Its not even if that many people would be interested ... its only an affront on other Brahmin souls.

arjun

PBK

Post07 Nov 2007

Sister Bansy wrote:PS : the above is a sort of summary of some discussions I had with the BK Sisters.

Omshanti. The following extracts from the Avyakt Vani dated 15.3.81 is for the BK Sisters who are working for the forum behind the scenes. These lines were spoken by Avyakt BapDada while speaking to BKs from New Zealand.

"Newzealand vaalon ko sadaa kya Yaad rahtaa hai? Newzealand ko sadaa Yaad rahey ki vishwa ko kya new news dein. Newzealand ko vishwa may roz new news deni chaahiye. Toh Newzealand kya ban jaayega? Saari vishwa ke liye light house ban jaayega. Sabkee nazar Newzealand kee taraf jaayegi ki kahaan say yah news aayi hai. Abhi bhi dekho akhbaaron may koi nayee news aati hai toh sabkaa attention kahaan jata hai? Yah news kahaan say aayi? Toh Newzealand ko yah kamaal karnee chaahiye. Ab koi nayee baat karo. Koi nayaa plan banaao. Kamaal toh yah karo jo vahaan say itnee teachers niklein jo sab taraf fail jaayein. Fir kahengey ki jaisa naam hai vaisa kaam hai." (Brahmakumariyon dwara prakaashit Avyakt Vani, dinaank 15.03.81, pg 47, pratham sanskaran)

"What do those from Newzealand remember always? Newzealand should always remember that – what is the new news that should be given to the world? Newzealand should give new news to the world daily. Then what will Newzealand become? It will become a light house for the entire world. Everybody’s eyes will be diverted towards Newzealand that – where from has this news come? Even now, look, if any new news appears in the newspapers then where does the attention of everyone goes? Where did this news come from? So, Newzealand should work this wonder. Now do something new. Make some new plan. Work the wonder that Teachers should emerge from there in such (large) numbers that they spread everywhere. Then it will be said – as the name so is the action." (Avyakt Vani dated 15.03.81, pg 47, first edition published by BKs in Hindi, translated by a PBK, narrated by Avyakt BapDada through Dadi Gulzar)

The Aussie forum of BKs, which is the only discussion forum of BKs worth counting, contains hardly any new post daily. So, who has been active in giving new news to the world (of Brahmins)? Who are the actual Newzealanders (in metaphorical sense)?

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

arjun

PBK

Post07 Nov 2007

Sister Bansy wrote:However, back up somewhere in this thread I mention the possibility of Murlis becoming available, once the forum legal situation is clear.

Omshanti. Whatever may be the outcome of the dispute over the domain name, I am sure the discussion that has been facilitated by this forum will continue under some other domain name. So, the issue of making available of Murlis through this forum should not be related to the legal position of this site.

The first(?) BK 'soul' of America Dr. Hansa Rawal may become successful in taking away this domain name from us through her financial and physical (read ex-military, as suggested by another member) power, but there is no dearth of domain names to continue the good work of this site.

So, I request you to convey my request to the BK Sisters waiting for the outcome of the dispute to take a leap and work wonders irrespective of the result.

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

bkdimok

reforming BK

Post08 Nov 2007

paulkershaw wrote:The reason why Murlis are not being made available to the general public is quite clear. No-one will believe who is speaking it until they've 'been converted' by doing the BKWSU Introductory 7 Day Course in meditation ... there will be far too many questions being levied at the BKWSU if they were made available on-line for their comfort.

Om Shanti. You are right. It is the main reason. There is attachment to the result behind it. God motivated BKs to make 916,108 Brahmins. So they are on the mission. But NOW there is no more such mission any more. Rosary is almost full and Destruction will start from day to day (metaphor). So there is no need for "converting" souls by 7 Day Course before giving them main knowledge. It is time to say WHAT is happening to the whole World, just as it is.

But ... only He can inspire children to act in a new manner and destroy their attachment to the result (which He indeed created). So He will rebrand all this stuff in the nearest future. As for me, I am bored waiting, so prefer I just enjoy what is happening.

So, wish you the same.

With regards, Shankar

bansy

Post08 Nov 2007

Web Shanti.

john, arjunbhai et al

Although I am noting down your comments but I am not making any decisions here, as it is not my call. I am sure your views are being read by Sisters. It is possible that all it takes is a few members to spoil the broth, but that is something outside my sphere.

bansy

Post20 Nov 2007

From thread : True Unlimited Service (Part 2) : Do you want Murlis ?
To all members :

This is an extension of current discussions in the other thread "True Unlimited Service" but this thread has only ONE specific objective : To check on participation of Murlis if made available.

There is the possibility of daily (weekly) Murlis being made available in this forum (English and maybe Hindi), on behalf of BK Sisters, I will like to ask members on this forum,

QUESTIONS
    (1) Would you like to have the latest daily Murli appearing on the forum ?
    (2) Would you be willing to discuss a point or a number of points on that Murli on a daily basis (i.e. make at least one daily post) ?
    (3) Would you be willing to discuss a point or a number of points on that Murli at least once on a weekly basis ?
    (ie. in the duration of a week, you will be willing to make at least one discussion post on any of the seven Murlis for that week. Thus, there would be at least 7 discussions happening for that week, with at least one post raised by any member for a Murli, and you contributed at least one post).
RULE

Only a Yes or No answer will suffice.
Any other answer will mean a No, i.e a doubt is a No.
So please answer Yes or No. It is quite simple.
Obviously a Yes reply to (2) means a Yes reply to (3).

REASON

To gauge
    (a) whether members are interested
    (b) how many members are interested
    (c) how many members are willing to participate in an active virtual Murli class.
    (d) can this study activity be sustained
    (e) will members keep their promise
THIS IS NOT A POLL, THIS IS A MEMBER FEEDBACK THREAD.

A. Sample Reply - correct reply
    (1) Yes
    (2) Yes
    (3) Yes
B. Sample reply - correct reply
    (1) Would you like to have the latest daily Murli appearing on the forum ? YES
    (2) Would you be willing to discuss a point or a number of points on that Murli on a daily basis (i.e. make at least one daily post) ? NO
    (3) Would you be willing to discuss a point or a number of points on that Murli at least once on a weekly basis ? YES
C. Sample Reply - vague reply
    (1) Yes
    (2) Yes, if I can have access to PC everyday
    (3) Yes, if possible
This reply (C) will be interpreted as
    (1) Yes
    (2) No
    (3) No
NOTES

- Note that discussion of points could be relating to the Hindi meanings of words (people, places, names of gods, etc), discussion of virtues, discussion of vices, comment on the slogan, essence, etc.
- It is hoped that BKs who are or have been simply passing-by this forum may take that extra effort now to fully register with the forum and log their post here so they can have the opportunity to receive the Murlis.
- If the results of this survey is insufficient, then maybe Murlis will not be made available. However, the members who expressed their desire to have Murlis AND be active will be duly recorded down.
- However, if members express themselves willing to be active in Murli discussions, but then do not keep their promise, then the Murlis could be discontinued. i.e. Murlis will only be provided if there is a wholehearted interest in its contents with a Godly family to discuss its contents. It is therefore important to invite more BKs to this forum, especially those who do cannot make it to a centre. BKs are told they must study one hour a day, so this makes it a possibility to share in the study.
- You do not have to be a BK to also join in this Godly study.

Opinions or misunderstandings to this post can be posted in the main True Unlimited Service thread. Please keep this thread with only replies to the 3 questions.

-----------------------------------------

I will make the initial opinions -

I feel it is hard since not always can we make a post. However any true BK will put the effort in, even when sick. I understand the Sisters intention is for those who say they want Murlis to more or less keep their promise and participate. But if discussions dwindle, then the plug may be pulled. In a sense, it is up to you true BKs to keep it here. However, I think non-BKs and ex-BKs should also partcipate, giving their views. Just because there are differences towards the way the BKWSU is managed should not prevent folks from discussion in areas which are useful.

The forum is anonymous so the Sisters can also be anonymous and hence the ball (Murlis) is on their side.

Some members may want to spoil it for the rest later on.

A virtual BK centre has no control, which on the one hand is great but on the other means the Murli can be put into the wrong hands and be altered and redistributed in an unofficial way. That is outside the control of the website.

This is only a start so nothing perfect is going to come from it. However, if there is fooling around, then it will halt. i.e. don't take everything as concrete. Take the questions in (2) and (3) in sincerity and honesty. Personally, any offer of spiritual knowledge and sharing among those who are going through it ot have been through it is a good way to study, i.e. rather than trying to work out the Murli yourself and proving yourself only correct, to share your opinions.

PS: I will be away for a few weeks so please feel free to post your opinions in the meantime.
PreviousNext

Return to Commonroom