True Unlimited Service (Part 2) : Responses only

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

bansy

True Unlimited Service (Part 2) : Responses only

Post20 Nov 2007

To all members :

This is an extension of current discussions in the other thread "True Unlimited Service" but this thread has only ONE specific objective

OBJECTIVE
To check on participation of Murlis if made available.

There is the possibility of daily(weekly) Murlis being made available in this forum (English and maybe Hindi), on behalf of BK Sisters, I will like to ask members on this forum,

QUESTIONS
    (1) Would you like to have the latest daily Murli appearing on the forum ?
    (2) Would you be willing to discuss a point or a number of points on that Murli on a daily basis (i.e. make at least one daily post) ?
    (3) Would you be willing to discuss a point or a number of points on that Murli at least once on a weekly basis ?
    (ie. in the duration of a week, you will be willing to make at least one discussion post on any of the seven Murlis for that week. Thus, there would be at least 7 discussions happening for that week, with at least one post raised by any member for a Murli, and you contributed at least one post).
RULE
Only a Yes or No answer will suffice.
Any other answer will mean a No, i.e a doubt is a No.
So please answer Yes or No. It is quite simple.
Obviously a Yes reply to (2) means a Yes reply to (3).

REASON
To gauge
    (a) whether members are interested
    (b) how many members are interested
    (c) how many members are willing to participate in an active virtual Murli class.
    (d) can this study activity be sustained
    (e) will members keep their promise
THIS IS NOT A POLL, THIS IS A MEMBER FEEDBACK THREAD.

A. Sample Reply - correct reply
(1) Yes
(2) Yes
(3) Yes

B. Sample reply - correct reply
(1) Would you like to have the latest daily Murli appearing on the forum ? YES
(2) Would you be willing to discuss a point or a number of points on that Murli on a daily basis (i.e. make at least one daily post) ? NO
(3) Would you be willing to discuss a point or a number of points on that Murli at least once on a weekly basis ? YES

C. Sample Reply - vague reply
(1) Yes
(2) Yes, if I can have access to PC everyday
(3) Yes, if possible

This reply (C) will be interpreted as
(1) Yes
(2) No
(3) No

NOTES
- Note that discussion of points could be relating to the Hindi meanings of words (people,places, names of gods, etc), discussion of virtues, discussion of vices, comment on the slogan, essence, etc.
- It is hoped that BKs who are or have been simply passing-by this forum may take that extra effort now to fully register with the forum and log their post here so they can have the opportunity to receive the Murlis.
- If the results of this survey is insufficient, then maybe Murlis will not be made available. However, the members who expressed their desire to have Murlis AND be active will be duly recorded down.
- However, if members express themselves willing to be active in Murli discussions, but then do not keep their promise, then the Murlis could be discontinued. i.e. Murlis will only be provided if there is a wholehearted interest in its contents with a Godly family to discuss its contents. It is therefore important to invite more BKs to this forum, especially those who do cannot make it to a centre. BKs are told they must study one hour a day, so this makes it a possibility to share in the study.
- You do not have to be a BK to also join in this Godly study.

Opinions or misunderstandings to this post can be posted in the main True Unlimited Service thread. Please keep this thread with only replies to the 3 questions. :roll:

bansy

Post20 Nov 2007

(1) Yes
(2) No
(3) Yes

bro neo

ex-BK

Post20 Nov 2007

1. Yes (I won't read it, I've read enough Murlis for one life time, but won't mind taking it apart once in a while and I am sure others would appreciate it.)

2. No (Sorry it would be very beneficial I know, but putting food on the table takes a lot of time out of my life so I cannot commit.)

3. Yes (Dissecting one or two Murli points a week is very reasonable.)

Sorry bansy for the long answers, just want to be clear.

trinity

friends or family of a BK

Post20 Nov 2007

1 Yes
2 No
3 Yes

john

reforming BK

Post20 Nov 2007

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes

abrahma kumar

friends or family of a BK

Post20 Nov 2007

1 Yes
2 No
3 Yes

bkdimok

reforming BK

Post20 Nov 2007

1.Yes
2.Yes
3.Yes

Shankar

neti neti

not sure

Post20 Nov 2007

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes

arjun

PBK

Post20 Nov 2007

1. Yes.
2. No.
3. Yes.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post21 Nov 2007

1. Yes
2. No
3. Yes

and who is going to cast a vote for all those that read but do not post here (see link), or read but discuss amongst themselves offline?

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes

button slammer

PBK

Post21 Nov 2007

1. yes
2. no
3. yes

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post21 Nov 2007

1 yes
2 no
3 yes :mrgreen:

ex-l

ex-BK

Post22 Nov 2007

Excuse the "discussion" but ... do the good Sisters accept that all the current discussion re chariots, souls, nature of god, the practise etc that go on elsewhere are ALREADY discussion of Murli points. Having the raw materials will then allow direct references to churning that is already going on.

Perhaps question 2 ought to be "each time you log on" rather than "everyday".

john

reforming BK

Post22 Nov 2007

ex-l wrote:Excuse the "discussion" but ... do the good Sisters accept that all the current discussion re chariots, souls, nature of god, the practise etc that go on elsewhere are ALREADY discussion of Murli points. Having the raw materials will then allow direct references to churning that is already going on.

I think this is absolutely right.

Anyone who takes their time to read over the forum, will realise many points of Murli are already being discussed.

The problem is only a few have access to Murlis and can check up the details. Leaving the rest (without full Murlis) at a disadvantage, which itself could lead to a manipulation of Gyan.

adikarisoul

ex-BK

Post29 Nov 2007

1. YES
2. NO
3. YES
Next

Return to Commonroom