Freemasonry within the BKWSU

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

ex-l

ex-BK

Freemasonry within the BKWSU

Post08 Dec 2007

sparkal wrote:So, who are BKWSU connected to ... I have no doubts that there are secret society connections lurking in the closet. How far it extends is anyones guess. There appears to be a small inner circle. Is this to keep something in or keep something out? Hopefully after certain events everything will become more transparent and the story told proper. At the moment, there is far too much owning of knowledge going on.

Not sure which forum this is best to be in but ... can we discuss openly how the BKWSU handles Freemasonry?

Is there any Shrimat to cover incidents ... is it not strange that there is NO specific Shrimat to cover it ... are the beliefs of Freemasonry (or the other "degrees" or "steps" attributed to appendant bodies) and Gyan/BKWSU compatible? Is 'The Great Architect of the Universe' and Shiva one and the same?

OK, let's be honest. Sparkal has written about Masonic types in centers he knows of. I know of others. And wasn't Jayanti's lokik Father involved ... and so on? Both English and Indian Freemasonry are widespread across the sub-continent, it would be very difficult NOT to believe that there was not some cross-over.

Of course, to card carrying BKs, Freemasonry would just be another "Bhakti" and a memorial of the BK path of the last 100 years ... but how far does that wash with Masons and how willing are they to give up their pretty much entirely male dominant loyal to the craft? Are the Brahma-kumaris a "female freemasonry"?

Answers written on the back of a folded apron to the usual address ...

bro neo

ex-BK

Post08 Dec 2007

Do you have any proof or just trying to appear creative. Whatever the case I totally disagree with everything ex-l has just said.

Return to Commonroom