Where should they go from here??

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

eromain

ex-BK

Where should they go from here??

Post13 Dec 2007

OK,

We have had a great discussion about where this forum might go in the future, but what about our friends in the old kingdom??

Where should the BKWSU go from here??

If your ideal institution were to materialise a year, or perhaps five or ten years from now, what would it be like?

And I throw this open to all denominations but I particularly invite all those loyal BKs who come here but will not post. We might be very bad, but surely we are not beyond any kind of contact. To look at us as so irredeemably bad as to be not worthy of any contact is hardly the attitude you have been taught.

The highest Seniors of your organisation make it a point of monitoring this site so get your self an annonymous membership and send us and them your insights. This forum exists in the perfect drama so it must have a role.

Best wishes all
Eugene

alladin

no label

don't get contaminated

Post14 Dec 2007

Maybe the idea that Forum and its members are "untouchable", has entered and permeated their consciousness. So, they stay safely away from shudras.

bro neo

ex-BK

Post14 Dec 2007

The Ideal BKWSU of the future, as I can see it, would be if they let ex-l take over and they supported ex-l with 100% fervor. I am serious. :)

eromain

ex-BK

Post14 Dec 2007

I would have him as a consultant, and I would pay him.

sparkal

BK supporter

Post14 Dec 2007

Anything/anyone which can open things up to a wider gathering, which can create a oneness or family feeling, is the only option open to BKWSU.

How they get to there from here only God/Drama knows. There is change in the air, and I don't mean that in the usual way.

Conflict will chase them away or justify their continued closed shop approach. 'Their'? Should that be an 'OUR'?

eromain

ex-BK

Post14 Dec 2007

Hi Sparkal,

Let's pretend you are in charge, how are you going to hurry this process along?

cheers
Eugene

sparkal

BK supporter

Post15 Dec 2007

I am not in charge.

eromain

ex-BK

Post15 Dec 2007

lol hypothetically :D ...

and who knows maybe one day you will:D .

ex-l

ex-BK

Post15 Dec 2007

eromain wrote:I would have him as a consultant, and I would pay him.

Thank you for the praise, but Baba tells us that we must not accept impure money because the vibrations of it will influence us. I will do it, all for free, from these pages!

Honestly ... I am trying to set some high standards here.

arjun

PBK

Post15 Dec 2007

erromain wrote:Where should the BKWSU go from here??

As a first step, they should forget the past and come here and have a spiritual chit-chat with us :D.

Return to Commonroom