Thank you / No thank you to brahmakumaris.info

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

bansy

Thank you / No thank you to brahmakumaris.info

Post28 May 2008

The purpose of this thread is to have members acknowledgement of whether they appreciate or not appreciate this forum, for whatever reasons each person has. Some members like the history uncovered, other like sharing different views on Gyan and murls/Vani points, others like to see it like a shared blog, others like to give or receive advice and opinions, others just feel it's the coolest place for brownie recipes, etc.

Members should also express their gratitude or not in the parallel thread "Thank you / No thank you to the BKWSU" viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1631

I'll start with the next post.

bansy

Re: Thank you / No thank you to brahmakumaris.info

Post28 May 2008

Thank you bkinfo.

A much more informed person since joining this forum.

john morgan

ex-BK

Post28 May 2008

Definite thanks, no question about it.

bkti-pit

Independent, free thinking BK

Post28 May 2008

Many thanks!

tete

friends or family of a BK

Post28 May 2008

Thanks for:
* Encyclopedia (a must for non-BKs)
* Photo Gallery
* News and Articles
* Downloads
* xBKChat Archives
* Child Abuse Report
* A critique of BKWSU ( Brahma Kumaris World Spiritual University) philosophy
* Avyakt Murlis ( 20+ years and others to come)
* Historic records recovered and history archives (without the work of those that take the time, effort and were willing to travel none of that would have been possible. Proper "attribution" should be given to the site or the researcher that archived said records ... it is after all the "academic" thing to do.
* The current BrahmaKumaris.info forum (which includes just about anyone connected to or originating from the BKs) Archive
* Links to other related sites and to help sites that members may utilize, including links to the Official BKWSU site (throughout the website)
* http://xbkinfo.infogami.com/Classic_Posts (Archive of Classic Posts and self help by ex-BK info ... A guide to life after leaving the Brahma Kumaris)
* Record of requests for Murlis by active/part-time/former BKs (Free the Murlis Campaign...)

The best part is that no matter what the request was, the ones doing the set up always try and have gotten it done. We are a 2.0 site and were actually 2.0 before 2.0 was trendy or even possible. So, we are very demanding and want many things. I am thankful that we have always had the requests listened to. Thanks you for always keeping an open mind and putting up with all the requests.

A special thanks for defending the site, as in doing so, it set a judicial precedent that will help others beyond our group here on a global basis. So, in that sense the site has done a world of SEVA for others in defending its right to exist and its right to express the points of views (which can only be found here), in the Universal Expression of Freedom of Speech and Human Rights ...

A special thanks to those that had to bare the full on attacks (some that continue even today) during the legal defense. Character and leadership are best shown during hard times and adversity and serve to show the selfless efforts done for humanity. Doing what is right always comes at a cost, yet the beauty is that the acts/efforts will continue on and will provide a legal road for others to travel who seek the protections of their rights.

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post28 May 2008

hell yeah

tom

ex-BK

Post28 May 2008

Thank you brahmakumaris.info. This forum has waken me up from my Kumbakarna sleep and saved my live.

Tom

arjun

PBK

Post30 May 2008

Thank you bkinfo. As Sister Bansy said, I too have gained a lot of useful information from this site about the Yagya and the world around us which was unknown to me like many others.

Special thanks to the Admin and all other souls who worked tirelessly to save the forum at the International level. :D

March forward, don't look back ;).

don't look back.JPG
don't look back.JPG (96.1 KiB) Viewed 8164 times

Return to Commonroom