Basic question to ex-BKs running this Forum.

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

mbbhat

BK

Re: Basic question to ex-BKs running this Forum.

Post05 Aug 2008

ex-l wrote:The girl lived happily ever after. This may be the condition of some of the BKs. This may be ONE of the reasons of BKs are unhappy about this forum.

Very happy to hear that the girl lived happily EVER AFTER. BUT ...

Usually, a girl after divorce, forgets or tries to forget her ex-husband. She does not keep anything of her ex-husband's things with her. But here, the girl keeps all the things of her ex-husband's things (Murli, old documents, etc) with utmost care! Not only that, she remembers her ex-husband more and more, and curses him. But says LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER! She also needs more and more properties of her ex-husband (Murlis, service news, etc).

*OK, It is better if mbbhat is wrong and ex-l is correct. Let us wish the same.

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Post05 Aug 2008

Zsa Zsa Gabor should have joined the BKs - after every divorce she became a housekeeper.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post05 Aug 2008

Bhat. The difference is we are not talking about fairy stories here, we are talking about real people's lives. Lives and issues you just skip over as punctuation marks in your Murli quotes. Lives that have been chewed up and spat out, wasted on crazy runaround.

You see, what you are trying to do is make us, everything, other people, smaller than your own comprehension, one you consider to be so 'superior' ... but one is already only a small fraction of your gurus' comprehension. May be even that is just what Gyan is about?

You cant comprehend why any individual that does not neatly fit inside one of your little boxes would support the unequal, 'underdog BKs' as much as the unequal, 'underdog' anything elses. And in not comprehending, you can only expose and express your own negativity. Imagine ... God came to earth and the Dadis refused some poor old lady or serviceman access to his Word because of?

john

reforming BK

Post05 Aug 2008

ex-l wrote:The girl lived happily ever after. This may be the condition of some of the BKs. This may be ONE of the reasons of BKs are unhappy about this forum.
mbbhat wrote:Very happy to hear that the girl lived happily EVER AFTER. BUT ... Usually, a girl after divorce, forgets or tries to forget her ex-husband. She does not keep anything of her ex-husband's things with her. But here, the girl keeps all the things of her ex-husband's things (Murli, old documents, etc) with utmost care! Not only that, she remembers her ex-husband more and more, and curses him. But says LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER! She also needs more and more properties of her ex-husband (Murlis, service news, etc).

OK, It is better if mbbhat is wrong and ex-l is correct. Let us wish the same.

Maybe coming from a BK background you are biased and cannot really grasp the nature of this forum?

Just because someone says something against your belief doesn't mean they are wrong or bad people.

I think it would be good if you learnt to tolerate more and tried to understand the reasons behind the posts and discussions.

mbbhat

BK

Post06 Aug 2008

ex-l wrote:Bhat. The difference is we are not talking about fairy stories here, we are talking about real people's lives.

Dear ex-l soul,

I am talking about real things in life. What are you doing? Usually people try to forget negative experiences. You try to remember. If a lady puts her time, money and energy to announce to the whole world that her ex-husband is very bad, then people will laugh at her, right? This is the condition of some of the ex-Bks. Just see what value you will have in front of world! I have no objection from this forum. I am happy by all means.

A new thing has come into my mind. In India, ex-BKs will live to themselves. They will forget past life and really live happier or to themselves. But many foreign ex-BKs can never forget of their feeling of failure of BK life (due to ego). It is pinching them, perhaps even in dream! * Now, I think that in such cases, Indians are unknowingly intelligent even though they are fools, but foreigners are unknowingly foolish even though they are intelligent!

*You had posted more than 3,000. I think many of the fairy tales are far better than these.

Please excuse me for writing this. Because I cannot hide truth. You are in search of truth, right? So these are also truth!

Dear Souls,

Please do not mistake me. I have never been rough or hard anywhere else in this forum to anybody by myself. When somebody commented, then I reacted naturally, that is all.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post06 Aug 2008

Ha!!! I do not say I am an ex-BK. I state that I am ex-BKWSU. You mistake me for someone else. What we talk about her is not one man, but the God of all Religions (allegedly). Of course, it might just turn out to be one man ... Lekhraj Kirpalani.

Women's rights and feminism have come a long way in the West. Women have become equals in the eye's law. They have created refuges for other abused women and children. They continue to struggle for women's equality. The Establishment's, or men's, abusive behaviour is no longer socially acceptable. It is looked down upon. Women have learned to talk out in order to stop others being abused, to encourage other women to re-gain their self esteem even those that live in far off lands and different cultures. It is a global movement.

The type of caste ridden, chauvinist society you are talking about is considered backward (but certainly lives on in India and the Middle East). Who would want to be a part of it even if it meant being at the top of it?

Personally speaking, I am closer to the truth of the BKWSU and the God of the BKs now than I was as a faithful follower of the BKWSU. How could that be considered a failure? And I achieved it all by myself rather than sucking up to the self-elected gurus and being spoon fed by them.

You don't speak for Indian ex-BKs, we have no statistics ... what does it mean? The average Indian ex-BK probably cannot afford a computer. You are not even a pukka BK ... so what are you trying to say?

mbbhat

BK

Post06 Aug 2008

ex-l wrote:Personally speaking, I am closer to the truth of the BKWSU and the God of the BKs now than I was as a faithful follower of the BKWSU. How could that be considered a failure? And I achieved it all by myself rather than sucking up to the self-elected gurus and being spoon fed by them

Dear ex-l soul,

If you have really achieved God's search, I salute you, admire you. Thank You dear. But in this forum, you had many questions. I did not understand. OK, it is not a problem for me anyhow.

*I will tell you another point. Actually ex-Bks, are loving Baba unknowingly. That is why they are not able to forget their past life or Murli points. So, I am yours and you all are mine. Let us be happy and LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER.

I will talk about Indian ex-Bks later at better time. I do not like to spoil happiness now.
Thank You once again.

life

Post10 Aug 2008

Om Shanti,

Baba says to look at the positives in everything.

And, in that way, this forum has given the best possible service literature on the net. I thank all the members and moderators who are uploading and maintaining this site. The only grouse is that I wasted some "TIME" initially.

Mbbhat, great example.

The other day I was talking to my relative and he believes god is omnipresent. I used all sorts of logical examples to get my point through but at the end of an hour of ARGUMENT I realized it was an absolute waste of time.

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post12 Aug 2008

Why do Indian ex-bks have to think they are either god, Brahma or a guru ... grow up.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post12 Aug 2008

Why? Because they are nothing in this world and nothing in the BK world and they probably cant get laid. The only thing to make them feel superior (see self-esteem topic) are a few intellectual tools (yuktis) to mess with people's minds.

Its all in the head I am afraid. It feels like a vice closing on on one. I feel no sense of warmth, love, fun or happiness at all. No rhythm or looseness. In my day, if you could not make it to morning class ... you were as good as dead and over anyway.

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Post12 Aug 2008

life wrote:The other day I was talking to my relative and he believes god is omnipresent. I used all sorts of logical examples to get my point through but at the end of an hour of ARGUMENT I realized it was an absolute waste of time.

But God IS omnipresent. Who teaches otherwise?
Previous

Return to Commonroom