BK mbbhat on access to Murlis

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

mbbhat

BK

Re: Is BK Raja Yoga for the chronically low in self-esteem?

Post12 Aug 2008

Dear paulkershaw soul,

I have not heard or know directly. I cannot say, I am not at all aware of. If possible, explain. I have to be honest. How can I just say yes or no?

mbbhat

BK

BK mbbhat

Post12 Aug 2008

Thank You for good information. Even if you have not asked, I would like to tell you since you have asked me whether I know it.

For a period of 5 years, I had worked around 14 years per day, sacrificing sleep. From that time, I had got difficulty to get sleep. This was around 10 years before. Now, also sometimes I do not get sleep easliy if I talk faster with anybody in late evening. But if I remember Baba, everything becomes easy. Still, when I think of lowkik workload(i will have this for next 4 months, have to see in Drama), sometimes, I get a little tiredness.

Sometimes I jump from one point to another instantly. But it is KNOWINGLY. I am fully aware of that my first preference should be for 8 hours Yoga and then seva. Since I have not done that, there is some sort of tension is there.

A person sitting in the bottom of a mountain(lazy, not interested in purusharthah) or at the top of the mountain will feel no tiredness. A person climbing will have tiredness numberwise. If one gives more preference to Yoga and then seva, then there will not be tiredness. We see tiredness in BKs due to this wrong step. They give more importance to seva than Yoga. Hence theses symtoms will be seen in them, but they will be temporary.

Please do not take into your mind if my writings do not seem to be OK. Take intellectually and react. I am not going to think negatively of anybody here. there is difference in sanskaars. So these things are natural.

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Post12 Aug 2008

Mbbhat - the scientific /medical name for this syndrome is called "Bipolar Syndrome" and one of its effects is for one to experience a need to discuss/debate or analyse at length on any subject matter and not change course for any rhyme or reason. Is that not interesting?

mbbhat

BK

Post12 Aug 2008

Dear Paulkershaw soul,
Yes, you may be right. Actually I do not need anything for my personal benifit(swapurusharthah) from outside, either from this forum or from any human beings. So, my aim is just one. See Father, show Father. So, whatever may be the topic, I will try to put seeds there. But even though I keep aim, I do not desire it. It is like a soldier. He fights to win. But never thinks of victory. Before the victory, he may die. All his aim is to bring out what best he has wherever possible.

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Post12 Aug 2008

I think we now know and completely understand where you're coming from.
But surely, one of the aims of bringing out the best should also be to bring out the best in others around us too?

mbbhat

BK

Post12 Aug 2008

Yes dear soul,

That is why I was very sweet with ex-Bks here. But ex-l chased me like anything here.

* Of course, I was a little bit tough to PBKs, as I had mentioned the reasons. In fact, all BKs invite ex-Bks once again to centres. I know some PBKs who again have become BKs.

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Post12 Aug 2008

I am not going to think negatively of anybody here. there is difference in sanskaars. So these things are natural.

Mbbhat, I feel to say to you that if you accept your statement above as being true then it doesn't really matter who chases you around on the forum does it? Just maybe you can decide to offer a different approach yourself and see if there is a different response from many forum members to your posts. You may find a great deal of positive interaction happening when you yourself, make the change you are trying so hard to bring about in everyone else. After all, you joined the forum in order to get some interaction did you not?

After all, that is what a public forum is about and perhaps, in order to bring out the best in everybody else one also has to see the best in them too. I'd personally like to know if you feel that the interaction you've had with ex-l has brought out the best or the worst in you?

(See Mbbhat together we have been naughty in that we have completely changed the subject of this thread now but I appreciate everyone allowing this to continue for now).

pilatus

non-BK

Post12 Aug 2008

Hello paul, mbbhat,

We are indeed headed way off topic (perhaps Admin might want to make it into a separate thread?) but I'd like to add a few words. (sorry tom ... :D )

mbbhat I've just looked through the membership list and it confirmed what I suspected - you've been on the forum for less than two months and already made more than 200 postings, some of them quite long. You're already at 1% of all posts and if you continue at this rate you'll soon catch up the founding members. :-?

If you look at other people who've joined in the last year or so, there are only a few who have contributed more - john morgan was the last one to join and that was months ago, back last year. I seem to recall you saying somewhere that internet access is not always easy but I've noticed that you're continuously online. It seems to me that this is leading to online conversation, reaction and misunderstandings, rather than allowing for gaps in the dialogue for thinking time. Your profile says that you're a writer but there's no need to be this prolific - often time for reflection (or churning) is necessary or at least a good thing ... ;)

Best regards,

mbbhat

BK

Post12 Aug 2008

paulkershaw wrote:[1)Mbbhat, I feel to say to you that if you accept your statement above as being true then it doesn't really matter who chases you around on the forum does it? 2) After all, you joined the forum in order to get some interaction did you not? 3) After all, that is what a public forum is about and perhaps, in order to bring out the best in everybody else one also has to see the best in them too. 4) I'd personally like to know if you feel that the interaction you've had with ex-l has brought out the best or the worst in you? 5) See Mbbhat together we have been naughty in that we have completely changed the subject of this thread now but I appreciate everyone allowing this to continue for now).

Dear soul,

1) I agree with this. Hence I do not accuse anybody. But at the same time, the other also has no right to accuse me. It was not just ex-l, many people have chased or commented. I am still not unhappy. But, then I will have to respond accordingly, right? Please know that I like peace and did not want to look like aggressive in front of others, hence once I had said good bye.
2) For me, the interaction that makes soul conscious is tasty. Other things, not.
3) That is why, I never commented anybody personally.
4) Definitely the best in me, No doubt. But in many cases, time was getting wasted. This made me to hurry. Even when ex-l got tired or upset with me, I did not use wrong words at all.
5) OK, dear, I am either nothing to you or friend, never enemy.

Dear pilatus soul,

I am happy to have good endings. So many posts have occured not due to me. But due to others' comments. But now, all is OK.

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Questions for BKs

Post13 Aug 2008

Why cant you just answer a simple question when it is asked to you directly ... without replying with insult and condescension?

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Post13 Aug 2008

I am happy to have good endings.

And it is good to have a happy ending too ... :D.

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post13 Aug 2008

mbbhat wrote:Whatever you wish! How can I give you solid food when one cannot drink (actually does not wish) water?

This says it all, the moustache of Ravan.

mbbhat

BK

Post13 Aug 2008

Dear Paulkershaw soul,

Yesterday, when good relation between you and me was established, I thought of retiring permanently from this forum to have a happy end hence praised ex-l soul more than what that soul deserves. But after that, I thought better to disclose what I assessed ex-l soul. According to my judgement, ex-l soul is like -

1) When a guest visits our home, we give seat and welcome warmly. But ex-l’s interaction is like shaking the person and trying to force that person to behave as she desires. Before opening the mouth, that soul will try to hit his/her head force (or happens) to utter something that he does not like. It looks like as though it is a restless soul that has no peace. It demands truth or peace, but also allergetic to these to a high extent.

2) Another thing I noticed is, perhaps that soul has a tendency to take revenge. Otherwise, there was no need of chasing me everywhere.

3) But the positive thing is- That soul is highly intellectual and can supply a lot many information, many things may be rubbish, or misleading, but something will be useful.

4) When that soul got tired of chasing me in accurate thread, it gave me a private message, which I am not disclosing here. But I did not try to hurt it by any means.

5) To check the attitude of that soul and to keep the forum cool, I just wrote (pretendingly), “One thing I noticed is, even when I was shouting at PBKs, they were calm” in some thread. She gave a highly positive response about me.

6) But later, when she found that I cannot be able to be tuned to her frequency, she tried by all means to suppress me. I did a mistake by responding more than needed to her quotes.

7) Actually I do not want to comment personally anybody, because the biggest aim is to forget name and form of everybody including the self. Nothing will irritate me for more than a minute because I treat everybody as an actor in this drama. I think it is not a mistake from my side to comment that soul since that soul has commented me like anything everywhere. Since initially I had not read quotes of anybody in the forum, I could not guess the value of ex-l soul in this forum. ex-l soul’s behavior with me was like a boss with a subordinate. This made me to consider ex-l as the Admin.

8) Can you find a single mistake in my initial quotes? When many members of the forum came to hit my head (I do not get right words, excuse me), then also I did not show any negative reaction at all. But when it continued, then I had defended.

9) Assume that trees consisting of mangoes (knowledgeful people) are less. If one throws 100 stones (numerous questions) each at 1000 different trees (many people in the forum), and one hits at the mango, it is not great. Similarly, I do not say, it is ex-l soul who brought best in me. If chance was given, I could have come up smoothly. But it would take more time. Hence I am grateful to that soul.

10) I would like to thank Arjun soul for a Murli point he quoted which helped to cool down the forum at most important time.

But, later I thought that if I felt in future coming back to the forum after a break, I replied the above, so that this topic does not remain incomplete.

In fact, I have no(or do not wish to have) limited feelings. Hence all the above is waste! I see everybody as a soul, an actor in this drama.

mbbhat

BK

Post13 Aug 2008

OK, dear green soul,

I am sorry to say that. If possible, please excuse me.

mbbhat

BK

Re: Questions for PBKs

Post13 Aug 2008

Sorry to all.
PreviousNext

Return to Commonroom