BK Controversies

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: BK Controversies

Post25 Sep 2008

How about, "A Guidebook for New or Would be Brahma Kumari followers, their family and friends" ?

Or, to quote Woody Allen, "Everything you wanted to know about the BKWSU but were afraid to ask".

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Post25 Sep 2008

Afraid to say and considering Woody Allen's past controversies, and wanting to marry his own adopted daughter in the past, I'd suggest you stay away from that ... that would be truly controversial.

(Should this thread not be merged with"BKWSU for Beginners" as the content is merging a little ...?).

ex-l

ex-BK

Post25 Sep 2008

paulkershaw wrote:Considering Woody Allen's past controversies ... wanting to marry his own adopted daughter in the past, I'd suggest you stay away from that ... that would be truly controversial.

Especially given that Lekhraj Kirpalani basically did ... with Om Radhe.

yogi108

BK

Post26 Sep 2008

ex-l,

Do you always provoke folks like the comment on Brahma Baba and Mama?? Brahma Baba did not want to marry Om Radhe at any given point. This is actually provoking the BKs to say something and yet another topic will come out of it ... Hey, I understand that you guys are ****** ... but even then let's maintain some decorum.

I remember another post where last year I had asked about Rakshabandhan ... and If I am not mistaken Mr. Green said something like tie it around his d..k or something to that effect.

Now this can either be taken as humor or provocation.

Yogi

ex-l

ex-BK

Post26 Sep 2008

Yes, I remember that. I don't need to know if it was true, I don't want to know, I did not need the mental image and I did not think it was necessary. As much as it is probably "against Shrimat to have a sense of humour", equally I do think that a BK or yogi should be beyond easy provocation and remain focused on the issues; not do what the leadership might do and use it as an excuse to cut off communication.

To be honest, I meant what I wrote on a serious, metaphorical level. Either we accept The Knowledge™ as it is, and not question the anomalies and failures, or else we are forced to attempt an interpretation. The easiest, Freudian, interpretation of Lekhraj Kirpalani's motivation would be as entirely personal, to see his adopted daughter Radhi Pokardas Rajwani, cum 'Yugya wife' and future empress wife as a kind of pure 'wish fulfillment' replacement for both the daughter that he lost (by marrying Puttu off) and the purity failed to embody in his marriage to simple Jashoda. (Bearing in the marriage of daugher Palu was another close call and her return brought about the whole legal dispute phase).

I have two analyses running parallel with one another; one mystical, resolving the Yugya as it is told ... the other a psychological pathology of a mentally broken Lekhraj Kirpalani attempting to compose a reality from a mix of shattered, unrelated sources both personal and religious. Honestly, I think that Lekhraj Kirpalani was deeply effected by his giving away of his daughter, it might even have been part cause of his mental breakdown, and intellectually unsatisfied in his unequal marriage to devotee Jashoda. Hence Radhe become his female partner; spiritual and future wife.

So, I hope that clarifies matters. Now, back to work the lot of you and no more cheek from mr green ...

driedexbk

ex-BK

Post11 Nov 2008

What about BKWSO DEVOTEES' HANDBOOK? or ACOLYTES
Previous

Return to Commonroom