Miriam Subirana and Enrique Simó Kadletz - BK co-prosperity

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

bkti-pit

Independent, free thinking BK

Re: Miriam Subirana and Enrique Simó Kadletz - BK co-prosperity

Post07 Feb 2009

ex-l wrote:Do you know the story of "Appreciative Inquiry", how it came about and how it entered into the Brahma Kumari movememnt.

I may not be totally accurate but as far as I know David Cooperider was brought in by Judy Rodgers who was brought in by Rita Cleary who was brought in by Ed Wondoloski who came into contact with the BKs during the Global Cooperation for a Better World project, went to Madhuban as a guest and became a BK.

Ed knew Rita who knew Judy who had been working with David ... They all turned into BKs except for David. Rita now runs the Boston Center. Judy and Ed now reside in Peace Village.

David was seen by Sister Mohini as a high quality VIP contact. She liked him and obviously liked the Appreciative Inquiry approach of not looking at what is wrong but working from the perspective of what we want to achieve.

A couple of Appreciative Inquiry training programs were organized at Peace Village for BKs. It may even have been for selected BKs, not sure, but there were a lot of National Coordinators, etc, who participated. I think it was aimed at them with the idea that they could take this back into their countries and share it with other interested BKs.

I heard many comments from participants about how useful and practical it was and how it got along so well with BK Gyan.

David often sat in Murli class but I do not know how much he knows about the real BK philosophy and beliefs. Like most of the VIP contacts he is a very good and lovable person, mostly humble and had a successful career.

Hope this answers your question.

vivaespana

ex-BK

Post08 Feb 2009

Copyright Miriam Subirana Vilanova

http://www.soplosdeaire.es/microsite.swf

Saludos

vivaespana

ex-BK

Previous