The Om Shalomers

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

ex-l

ex-BK

The Om Shalomers

Post27 Jan 2009

I was thinking about a trend I noticed within the BKWSU such as Tania Bryer, Ruby Wax and Lynne Franks dominating the BKWSU's Just-a-Minute, the Goodmans or Portes etc influential roles in developing their own respective corners of the Yugya ...

what the comedians call "Hinjews" or "Om Shalomers".
Without being too cruel, this could be writen for Rob Shubow but I did not have him in mind at all. In order words, 'Jewish schmendricks acting out as yogis, converting or escaping to Hinduism' and the spiritual hybrids that grow out of that marriage. What cultures exactly do we have in our Godly chicken soup?

Of course, the same is true within the BKWSU of how it is adopts and is adopted by other cultures and religions. The PBKs will be able to re-interpret this metaphorically and offer us a deeper interpretation of how the seeds of other religions are to be found within different elements of the Brahma Kumari following. Rather weirdly, according to the god of the BKs in the original Knowledge, the Jews were refered to as "Islamic" and NOT Jewish ... the followers of Mohammed were added later as "Muslims". God apparently did not know about Judaism (...He obvious did not need a good lawyer so often back then).

The following is adopted from one of the many great Jewish comedian (to avoid any allegations of anti-semitism). It goes something like this ... to be read in a heavy Yiddish accent:
BK Heimy wrote:Its near the End of the World, Destruction is coming but Sadie Cohen, an elderly Jewish lady from New York goes to her Upper Westside travel agent.

"I vont to go to Rajasthan."
"Mrs Cohen, Rajasthan! It's filthy, it's too hot, and it's full of brown people!"
"But it's a long journey. And what will you eat? The food's too hot and spicy. You cannot drink the water, you cannot eat fresh fruit or vegetables. You'll get ill. Plague, cholera, typhoid. God only knows. Can you imagine? The world is going to end soon ... and no Jewish doctors! Why torture yourself?"

So arrangements are made and off she goes. She gets there and despite the noise, the smells, the crowds, she gets to the Brahma Kumari ashram, the most holy of all places. Just like the BKs' predictions, the Thar Desert is full of worshippers waiting for a vision from a Brahma Kumari as far as the eye can see.

She joins the long queue waiting to take dhristi from a senior BK and she's told she'll have to queue for three days. Out comes her knitting. Eventually she's at the head of the queue. She's told firmly by the armed BKWSU Security Wing that she's allowed only three words with the Brother.

"Dat's OK."

She's ushered into the inner sanctum where the Brahma Kumar guru is seated, ready to bestow blessings and dhristi on eager devotees. Again she's reminded by an aide that she's only got three words.

Unlike every other visitor she doesn't prostrate herself at his feet. She stands right in front of him, her arms crossed, staring at him fixedly and says,

"Marvin, come home."

jews-as-islam.jpg
The God of the BKs thinks Jews were Islam
jews-as-islam.jpg (51.8 KiB) Viewed 4272 times

cypress

friends or family of a BK

Re: The Om Shalomers

Post28 Jan 2009

According to the Jewish calendar, this is year 5769, which began Sept 29 of 2008. Jewish people have been continuously counting years for the past 5769 years (which kind of puts a hole in the 5,000 year cycle of time concept). One would think God might have noticed this discrepancy.

Some other BK arithmetic to consider.

If I understand it correctly, the BKs who live in the Golden Age have 84 rebirths in the 5,000 year cycle. Using a calculator, that means that if a soul is reincarnated immediately, each life will be 59.52 years long (or the average lifespan - some may be longer or shorter). But I believe I heard or read that in the Golden Age, people will live 150 years. So what does that do to the lifespans of BKs in the Copper and Iron Age? Or maybe my calculator is malfunctioning, or I misunderstood this part.

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: The Om Shalomers

Post28 Jan 2009

I, personally, don't ascribe to all of this, and I don't suggest that others take it entirely seriously, but it is usefully illustrative. The idea of an undivided humanity spreading out from the Indus valley is fair enough.

Purushottam Nagesh Oak was educated in Pune and trained as a lawyer. When World War II began, he enlisted in the Indian army but when the legendary Subhas Chandra Bose gave a call to rise against the British raj, Oak threw himself into the Indian National Army started by Bose, for some time acting as Bose's private assistant. Having done his part in the struggle for India's political independence, he became a one-man brigade of an independent historian who took upon himself the task of "rescuing India's history" which, he insisted, was hijacked by invaders from medieval times on.

Oak hypothesis that;

1) India's history has been thoroughly distorted by invaders to such an extent that Indians today suffer from cultural amnesia
    2) Indians have forgotten their own glorious tradition preserved in the epics and purāņas which are as good a source of history as modern historical documents
    3) In post-independence India secular and Marxist historians have drained Indian history of its Aryan and Vedic content and context
    4) The emphasis in today's historiography is on secularism and on appeasement of minorities of all sorts: cultural, linguistic, regional or religious
    5) In producing "idealized versions" of the past, India's Vedic heritage has been distorted beyond recognition
    6) In fabricating history to serve contemporary goals of a secular society, historians of modern India have robbed India of its authentic past.
In 1964 Oak established the "Institute for Rewriting Indian History" in Delhi to provide corrections to what he insisted were the biased versions of India's history written by its invaders, colonizers, and modern secular historians. The institute made no pretence at writing history in the sense implied in the works of Western or westernized historians in India. Oak rather relied on a historiography that is more akin to the traditional Indian ways of recording history where the line between "myth" and "history" is not clearly drawn.
From: Our World Vedic Culture, by P. N. Oaks - The Hindu Origin of the Jews

The Jews alias Judaists alias Zionists are the Yadu people of the clan of Lord Krishna who had to migrate from the Dwarka Kingdom after the Mahabharat war because life there became impossible as a result of nuclear explosions and anarchy. Of the 22 tribes that left the region in quick succession, the tem that proceded North met with disaster and perished.

Out of the remaining 12 a few families dropped off and settled down in regions currently known as Iraq, Syria, Palestine, Egypt Greece and Russia. That great exodus took place 5,743 years ago. The Passover year which the Jews commemorate provides a tally of the period elapsed from the time they left India. ... One of their monarchs was Solomon.

Pococke observes, "That India was the point whence came the gold and the luxurious appliances of Solomon's court is clear; both the length of the voyage, the nature of the commercial imports and the original land of the Phoenician's establish this fact. It ws a coasting voyage of three years." India in Greece, by E. Pococke.

Pococke adds, "When Judah did evil in the sight of the Lord, and built them high places, and images, and goves, on every high hill, and under every tree, the object was Bal; and the pillar was his symbol. It was on this altar that they burned incense, and sacrificed the calf on the 15th day of the month, the sacred amavas of the Hindus. The calf of Israel is the bull of Balesar or Ishwar." The Bal alias Balesar is Balkrishna alias Baleshwar, i.e. the Divine Child Krishna.

The name Solomon is a Sanskrit term. The great poet Kalidas describes King Dushyant as 'Shalmanav,' i.e. a tall, hefty person with an impressive personality. The term Solomon is that Sanskrit word with the vowel a rounded in pronunciation as "O".

The Golden Calf

The image of the golden calf which one often hears of in the history of the Jews was the calf which Lord Krishna leaned against when he used to play the flute while grazing cows ...

At that age, Lord Krishna was tall enough to lean only against a calf and not a cow.

The Jewish Emblem

The so-called Jewish Star which is the emblem of the Jews is a Tantric, Vedic symbol. It consists of two, interlocked triangles with the apex of one facing North and the other South. This symbol is drawn in front of every orthodox Hindu home in stone-powder design every morning after the house is washed. The desing/drawing is known as Rangawali alias Rongoli. Even its name David is the Sanskrit word Devi, i.e. " bestowed by the Mother Goddess." The so-called Humayun tomb building in Delhi, which was a Goddess temple, is inlaid with those emblems on the exterior, upper portions of its walls.

The Birth Story of Moses

The birth story of Moses is identical with that of Lord Krishna. Even the term Moses is the Sanskrit word Mahesh meaning the Great Lord, i.e. Krishna.

Galilee

The term Galilee is the Sanskrit term Gawalaya, i.e. the sanctuary of cows belonging to Nanda in whose farmstead Krishna was nurtured to adulthood. Similarly, Narazeth is Nadrath ( Nanda's Chariot ) and Bethlehem is Vatsaldham, meaning the home of the Darling Child.

Jewish Reference to the Vedas

A footnote in the book of Marco Polo's travelogue records " Much has been written about the ancient settlement of Jews at Kaifungfu (in China). One of the most interesting papers on the subject is in Chinese Repository, Volume XX. It gives the translation of a Chinese/Jewish inscription. Here is the passage: With respect to the Israelite religion, we find [the statement] that its first ancestor, Adam, came originally from India and that during the period of the Chau State the sacred writings were already in existence. ... The founder of the religion is Abraham, who is considered the first teacher of it. Then came Moses, who established the law, and handed down the sacred writings. After this time the religion entered China."

The reference to sacred writings handed down from Abraham and treated with the same veneration as Heaven clearly implies the Vedas because, according to tradition, the Vedas were made available by Brahma, spelled as Abraham in the West.

Jerusalem the City of Krishna

Jerusalem, the chief city of the Israeli community, is appropriately named after Lord Krishna. The original name of that city is Yerusaleim. In popular parlance "J" often replaces "Y". Therefore, Yerusaleim came to be pronounced as Jerusalem. The term Yerusaleim is the Sanskrit term Yedu Ishalayam, meaning the temple and township of Lord Krishna.

Return to Commonroom