Brian Bacon and Kazemaru's wedding day celebrations

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

bansy

Re: ex-BKs start a new life, family and announcements

Post30 Jan 2009

Many of those mentioned here in this thread are double foreigners.

I made a post in the red forum that in the last meet of 18 Feb 09, BapDada did not even mention the double foreigners. This was the first time I noticed it (after all, it is the only time in the 3 hours or so when you are made to stand up and wave). Someone can point it out if in the past Double Foreigners were dropped from the meeting, I haven't been around as a BK that long as others here.

But more so, Double Foreigners have been given a new title this season - double effort makers. It is as the Double Foreigner is beginning to lose it original title. I mean, to be given the title of double effort makers now means that did we Double Foreigners not make enough efforts in the first place ... :shock:.

But looking at some of the things in this post, maybe that's true. So I would not be surprised if Double Foreigners are being shoved aside albeit discreetly and slowly.

Then again, you (Double Foreigners) will probably get a huge boost (or is it boon) at the next meeting to make up. ;)

After all, BapDada does not need to always praise all his children all the time does he? Since we all know every BK is playing their role as perfect angels and are married to him.

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Brian Bacon and Kazemaru's wedding day celebrations

Post30 Jan 2009

bansy wrote:I would not be surprised if Double Foreigners are being shoved aside albeit discreetly and slowly.

Dropped like a red hot brick in this case I would say. We have just read of Jayanti and Janki's alleged reaction. It would be good to have that confirmed. Bansy, what do you imagine the human part of them and other BKs feel ... what effect has this had on the BKs worldwide?

If they really just turned their backs on him, it is divinity or just plain rudeness or Sindi snobbery? They empowered him and offered him an unlimited inheritance in the Golden Age ... yet he threw it all away and "jumped off the 5th floor again".

I am just glad the couple are free and hope they put a good bit of distance between themselves and the Beakies.

joel

ex-BK

Re: ex-BKs start a new life, family and announcements

Post30 Jan 2009

Hmm. I know I am responding to hearsay here, but for what it's worth "That is your karma" somehow reminds me of Star Wars' Emperor Palpatine (or for that matter Darth Vader) telling Luke Skywalker, "That ... is ... your ... desssstiny!"

bansy

Post31 Jan 2009

ex-l wrote:Bansy, what do you imagine the human part of them and other BKs feel ... what effect has this had on the BKs worldwide?

Well, I've always steered away from what Dadis do, and that goes with other BKs too. They are human still (to me). But I appreciate that they are simply doing the best they can to find their own dream/goal/freedom, even if someone else's best does not tally with mine.

My queries are usually really to do with only what is Father Shiva, BapDada, Brahma, chariots, in other words; who or what is "God", and hence what Murlis are said or not said. But also the response from other BKs as well as Dadis is an important indicator of how the "godfamily" actually functions or dysfunctions. So I will watch out for these over the future.
"That ... is ... your ... desssstiny!"

Well, there hasn't been a song lately, but this line sort of reminds me of a Lionel Ritche song ... or something similar

ex-l

ex-BK

Post31 Jan 2009

bansy wrote:My queries are usually really to do with only what is Father Shiva, BapDada, Brahma, chariots, in other words; who or what is "God", and hence what Murlis are said or not said.

What is asked off BapDada, and what BapDada is recorded to have said, are all too filtered out these days but they seem to have evolved a method of progress within society, social climbing, that allows them to surf forward on whatever advantage comes their way.

They apparently remain unconcerned when that "advantage", the individuals, drop, die or run off with one another. Its a model which the Brahma Kumari Seniors in their ambitions (whatever they might be), seem to have adopted well too. "Send the soul good wishes", tell them they can or will come back ... and then move on to the next "instrument" waiting to placed on the conveyor belt of BK "service".

I imagine these two have had a huge burden lifted off their shoulders.

Here is a 'blast from the past' ...

Eat your heart out Brahma Kumaris ... here is a nice bit of real estate you will miss. Or will they go freelance BK a bit like Robert Shubow in Costa Rica (Sat Yoga Institute)? ex-BK Bob Shunyamurti already got a not-a-religion NPO following behind him.

royal-entry-to-wailea.jpg

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Post02 Feb 2009

Now that's not nice - you ALL KNOW that I do the gay astrology bits on this forum, so don't try love-muscling in on my territory k? :|
I mean, to be given the title of double effort makers now means that did we Double Foreigners not make enough efforts in the first place ... .

Read betwixt the lines, I say ... I reckon it means that the Double Foreigner's have to now work harder than ever to earn their fortune, by creating a fortune, which of course should be used in service ...
"That ... is ... your ... desssstiny!"

Perhaps this web forum should be re-named "Date with Destiny"... ;).

tom

ex-BK

Post02 Feb 2009

Don't worry dear bansy,

Over a decade or so I recall very well that in most of the Avyakt BapDada Murlis double foreigners are praised as double effort makers. This is a praise. You can check.

And it is also prophesy of the BapDada that "Baba" will be revealed through the West with the efforts of the double foreigners.

I assume it is through this forum that the world learns about what "Baba" really is. ;)
Previous

Return to Commonroom