Latest True Versions of God Almighty

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

john morgan

ex-BK

Latest True Versions of God Almighty

Post10 Feb 2009

Who is it that speaks to you? And who is listening? You children know, the world does not know the answers to these questions! I come to save all souls from many births of sin, all I ask in return is one birth of savings. I have an impersihable inheritance to give you and what do you give in return?

Your totally worthless wordly inheritance which will be destroyed in tomorrow's destruction, there is no time left. I am the true insurance broker, all other brokers are a remembrance of me. I steal your money and your property and transfer them to the Golden Age where what you have given is multiplied a million fold. All con artists are a poor remembrance of me. ;) What I say is the truth, I have no reason to lie. I don't need your money, I do not eat. I just borrow a body.

You must live together like milk and honey but go easy on the honey it may be fattening. Those who are cruel will eat gruel in the Golden Age. If I knew then what I know now I would not have come when I did, you see I am trapped by Drama and cannot help myself. You children understand these things, you are the lucky stars that know me. All others know about me but they do not know me, I knew you but you did not know yourself. You knew nothing and I knew the right things to say. Confused? I will lead you from this confusion, no matter what ails you I have the sovereign balm.

Children, always take the high moral ground, make souls feel petty and sinful but give them an out and they will love you and pay. All that goes in my box is mine, it is never yours. Yes, you can use it but it is mine. I am so kind, what is mine is yours and what is yours is yours and what is yours you give to me. Don't be confused I am being used, if I knew then what I know now so many wouldn't be so bruised. Always drama holds great benefit. Not having a body of your own means you cannot have your bottom spanked!

To sweet sweet long lost now found ... Oh, heck, you know the rest, do I have to say it everyday?

desi_exbk

ex-BK

Re: Latest True Versions of God Almighty

Post10 Feb 2009

How can we be confused? Clearly, it is like day and night (of course, your knowledge is the day - thought that needed some clarification).

Message to Mr. Morgan (chanelled through the same body): Tears in my eyes Mr. Morgan - with laughter that is.

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post10 Feb 2009

Yes sir, I must obey

paulkershaw

ex-BK

Post11 Feb 2009

Oh, heck, you know the rest, do I have to say it everyday?

Darn right you have to - until someone truly believes it - should take around 7 + days to get the message through ... or at the most 5000 years.

Return to Commonroom