Indian view of the BKWSU: BKs not Hindus

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

spiritual spy

questioning BK

Indian view of the BKWSU: BKs not Hindus

Post20 Mar 2009

Hi

I am writing to ex-l, bansy and others. Please do not misunderstand that BKs are a sect of Hindus. They are not. See, during the starting period of BK the Lekraj, Om Radhe and co. did not have highly qualified strategists and management gurus in their group. That is why their lack of knowledge is directly projected in their 'visions', ' predictions' and their geographical-science knowledge. So because of this, at least people can easily pinpoint their wrong concepts, whereas the new generation BKs like Jayanti etc are well qualified and most of their top brass in India are from good management background.

Now they have the money power from the BKWSU and other European countries (they do not get anything from India because it is not easy to fool indians ... sorry for this comment). This is because this kind of spritual knowledge is relatively new to Westerners, where as in India we have at least 10,000 such groups or cults with different concepts at present - and most of their concepts are offshoots of the 4 Vedas and the Gita. And it is a open secret now that the Murlis are extensively edited to contain their concepts within the management limits of their theory, so that future embarrassments can be avoided (like prediction of Destruction stuff).

Now in the near future, it is going to be very tough to question these people. As you know they are gradually moving from a cult image to peace organisation. What they are trying now is to put the Destruction and Satyug concept on the backseat and project themselves as peace promoting organization. I think it is high time Government of India to conduct a probe. But the problem is, in India BKs are not as famous among people as in UK and other countries. In fact, most people do not know their concepts and thinks they are like sanyasis.

They have created a illusion in West -that they are a front line spiritual organization from India - which is not true. There are numbers of incidents in India in which the BKs are exposed with charges of breaking of familes, some places they were beaten by public, and they ran away elsewhere. The maincore Hindu groups simply dislike the BKs because they distort the history of Hinduism to their favour. Also the RajYoga which they are claiming is not the real rajayoga.

PT

Terry

ex-BK

Re: BK concept of "Destruction"

Post20 Mar 2009

spritual spy wrote:Now they have the money power from the BKWSU and other European countries (they do not get anything from India because it is not easy to fool indians ... sorry for this comment)

Hi Spiritual Spy - belated welcome from me.

Re: the above quote - the number of foreign BKs to Indian BKs is hugely disproportionate, at a guess 400:1 .

I would also guess that a higher proportion of foreigners leave it behind, i.e. there is a higher percentage of long term BKs in India. (I am prepared to be corrected).

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post20 Mar 2009

spritual spy wrote:they do not get anything from India because it is not easy to fool indians ... sorry for this comment). This is because this kind of spritual knowledge is relatively new to westerners, where as in India we have atleast 10000 such groups or cults with different concepts at present- and most of their concepts are offshoots of the 4 vedas and the Gita.

You are completely wrong, most of their money comes from Indians.

tom

ex-BK

Post20 Mar 2009

Mr Green wrote:you are completely wrong, most of their money comes from indians"

I agree with you Mr. Green.

Dear Spiritual Spy, as much as I appreciate your sharp and critical eye as a new BK, I wish that you make more research to give us a real perspective of the whole picture in India.

I was in Madhuban as they organized the big mela in Ahmedabad during Dadi Prakashmani's time, over 150,000 people came to the event. They organized these meetings afterwards in New Delhi and in many other cities. Whoever comes to these events, and later comes to a touristic visit to see the BK Gurus or sanyassis in white, brings their 5 rupees (2 cents) ... of course to get some blessings.

I have seen young Kumaris donating their dowries to the top Dadis, which is documented in this forum somewhere.

I have seen rich Indians, VIPs in golden kurtas and saris donating jewels and gold to Dadis.
In this forum there is a detailed documentation of the centers in different cities in India getting thousands of Dollars yearly from the local governments as support for their so called "educational work" and their "education of teachers".

How many ten thousands of surrendered Indian Kumars are working in the lokik world and bringing their total income to Baba's box? How many 100,000s of Kumars, Half-Kumars are bringing 10% - 20% of their income to the centers? How many 100,000s of middle class Kumaris, Half-Kumaris and mata-jis are bringing their saved money to the centers?

The ex-BKs from older years will remember Dadi Janki's words which she liked to repeat ... that all wealth of Baba's bhandara is accumulated from the 5 rupees of poor mata-jis which they saved aside. Which is a big lie ... but has some truth in it. As the small donations in big quantities equal to a big amount in total.

The surrendered Indians in the West and in the Middle East are earning well and donating their wills, properties and big amount of money, which is directly going to the HQs in UK and in Madhuban. Or minimum 10%-20% of their income to the centers, paying mortgage for some centers.

I think the amount of donations from the surrendered double foreigners in the West to their centers and to Madhuban when 20,000 - 25,000 of them come to visit every year to BapDada's meetings with their minimum 200-250 Dollars for Baba's box in total are less than the donations coming from the local surrendered Indians and Indians in diaspora.

We need to know the approximate number of the surrendered BKs in India, male and female in total? Who can help to find out?

ex-l

ex-BK

Post20 Mar 2009

Yes, I disagree with your comments on Indian too. It sounds like a bit of Hindu pride and its wrong. The BKs are fooling a few Indians all of the time and a lot of Indian for a little time ... and cashing in as they go, from grandmothers to government official's donating land and buildings. They also perform a specific role for Hindis and Sindis overseas (deliberatly target them), offering a kind of "Neo-Hinduism" that is appealing to the Westernized tastes of second and third generation Indian emigrant.

Could you please do some research to find out what the "official" financial situation of the BKWSU and all their various fronts are? I am sure you whatever they declare is only a fraction of what they pull in.
spritual spy wrote:I am writing to ex-l, bansy and others. Please do not misunderstand ...

spiritual sky ... can I ask an additional two favours from you?

One, spend a little more time reading over the forum to get to know the ground we have covered. Two, ask questions to check where you stand before you make statements. The reasons I say that is, a) you are "teaching grandmothers to suck eggs" (between us we have decades of BKWSU and ex-BK experience) and b) some of your "statements" are so erroneous as to discredit the rest of your argument, e.g. Jayanti Kirpalani is not qualified. Jayanti is a university drop out with no qualifications who status original largely depended on her family's money and her psychic abilities as a medium. She was a very useful stepping stone to Westerners for them. You need to guard against this.

Yes, I think it is very much high time the Government of India conducted a probe and for Indian rationalists/humanists and other groups to become involved in the discussion.

Yes, very much, please document here all the cases in India that you know of. It is very important that the world knows about these and so a more fuller and accurate picture can be created. We do not get to hear of enough and the BK rule the media with their PR and media control.

I am particularly interested in case where the Brahma-kumari center-in-charge abscond. To me there appears to be a central policy of doing just that when situations sour. I would like more evidence around this.

Ditto, where local communities reject them because of their destructive tendancies.

spiritual spy

questioning BK

Re: Indian view of the BKWSU: BKs not Hindus

Post23 Mar 2009

Hi ex-l and others

Thanks for all your coments. If I am wrong, I will correct. By the way, I am not a BK and I do not support them by any mean.

When I ask questions about the money to my center-in-charge they say they get them from abroad ... that's how I felt it.

PT

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Indian view of the BKWSU: BKs not Hindus

Post23 Mar 2009

spritual spy wrote:When I ask questions about the money to my center-in-charge they say they get them from abroad ... that's how I felt it.

It would be great to know more details ... specific details. Could it be from local Indians working abroad, sending it back ... or is it from, say, BKWSU (UK) sending money back to India and re-distributing there?

We saw in the news section a story about how the BKWSO in Texas were trying to get American visa for high earning BKs to work in the US as software designers. Does that money go back to India or stay in the US? Does the same system go on in other foreign countries?

The BKWSU's finances are highly secretive and in some cases dubious. There is no argument about that. Even BapDada mentioned this recently, about "the mothers not being very good at accounting" ... Ramesh helping them out ... and somethng about the Indian government. I believe the Indian Government made them removed the cash boxes but they still seem to exist as places like Abu. I do not know what the policy is.

We have always suspected that a lot of "cash-cash" goes back to India but have evidence to support that. However, we have heard that local centers are made to ask for gold and jewlery to give to VIPs etc and we have had evidence of Indian BKs giving Western BKs falsified receipts for many times more the amount of money they actually gave. Do we know why? Do they have to hide THAT much money or do they claim extra tax back for it?

Eventually someone from India, who believes in truth and is sick of the abuses, will come forward and tell the world.

The more information we have, the better; the more the truth, the faster progress will be.

Return to Commonroom