BKs doing the path of Bhakti already ... more BKWSU kitsch

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

ex-l

ex-BK

BKs doing the path of Bhakti already ... more BKWSU kitsch

Post23 Apr 2009

BKs deny they are on the same spiritual level as every one else, to whom they look down as "Bhagats" or worshippers, and how different their path is

... and then they invest their time and money making deity statues of themselves presumable to demonstration how their gurus are not gurus and how renounced they are in that they can resist the tempation to worship them, I suppose!?!

For those of you that liked the BK Zombie playset, we might have found our maker. Cute little dolls from BK supporter Jenna Claeson. Some of the angels are a lot more body-conscious than the ones I remember in the BKWSU. But its all good for business.

Baba-Doll.jpg

tom

ex-BK

Re: BKs doing the path of Bhakti already

Post23 Apr 2009

All kitsch ... Just like the paintings and sculptures all over the BK kingdom are tasteless kitsch.

I will be not surprised if they start to sell them in Baba's shops in Gyan Sarovar and at the Global Hospital as souvenirs.

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: BKs doing the path of Bhakti already

Post23 Apr 2009

tom wrote:All kitsch ... I will be not surprised if they start to sell them in Baba's shops as souvenirs.

Is kitsch Shrimat? It would certainly seem so. Is is just mentioning that the pure divinely inspired BKWSU's taste is kitsch is against Shrimat? Without wishing to be hurtful to this specific artistes, its an 'Emperor's Clothes' situation again, is not it? It does make one appreciate the hard earned skills of the Pre-Raphaelite like Lawrence Alma-Tadema or Classic masters like Michelangelo ... "impure, unelightened, deluded body-conscious first birth Shudras" that they might be (according to the BKWSU).

I think you are right though. There would be a fortune to be made in doing so. Some BK senior could start up a little factory employing local at a pittance churning them out milking the BK marketplace ... 100,000 every Baba's season.

Could I suggest one improvement? We make them into a candle ... and then our Brother and Sister BK consumers will have to buy boxes of them. We could even make it an "official thing" that they lit it at midnight on the 17th of January every year and let it burn out symbolically as evidence of their detachment from Lekhraj Kirpalani ... then sell them a new one!!!

I am an evil genius, like the BK supporters accuse me after all ... ;). (Click on picture below).

Lekhraj-Candle.jpg
Lekhraj-Candle.jpg (10.53 KiB) Viewed 5667 times

spiritual spy

questioning BK

Re: BKs doing the path of Bhakti already ... more BKWSU kitsch

Post24 Apr 2009

Great work :D.

SPY

Return to Commonroom