English translations of other language posts

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

searcher

exiting BK

English translations of other language posts

Post17 Jun 2009

Google Translation: Sorry ex-l, I wanted to know what it said too!
Lokila wrote:Is there life after BK? by Lokila »June 16, 2009

Yes! And that without all your bones break. I would say there is finally real life instead of simply trying to survive in a system that is designed for you. Without existential fears of eternal damnation when they make a mistake. Without depression by the pursuit of impossible goals to number one in the world. But just a life of trial and error, with ups and downs and people around you who understand that you listen without thinking to himself: 'but you must ensure that you have Yoga, more service and make your karma burns. "

Thus it may be cold, so cold and lonely when friendship and compassion be discouraged. Everything in the character of service and no one is interested in you, but only in your 'state of Yoga.

When encouraged to do everything to give your thoughts, your possessions and your actions, there is nothing for you. And that is exactly the intention. If I see people changing warm, welcoming people in cold robots with only a "smile service" whose only survival is within the system to come up. Because only one state, you can expect respect. The foot-soldiers obey and suffer in silence.

Self someone after years PA Huppeldepup to have been a challenge. It means re-inventing yourself, critical thinking allow corrective, punitive voice in your head ignore relax, friendships and relationships, again in your body are. In short,human.
Lokila, ex-BK

lokila

ex-BK

Re: English translations of other language posts

Post17 Jun 2009

Not a bad job, not at all. Although some sentences seem a bit odd. The reason for posting in Dutch is because in time I hope some Dutch ex-BKs will join and share their experiences. I do assume not all of them are capable of discussing their feelings and thoughts in English, and leaving them out because of a language problem wouldn't be very kind.

Will be fun if the Russians join in their language Некоторые приговоры, может показаться немного странным.

jann

friends or family of a BK

Re: English translations of other language posts

Post17 Jun 2009

And the Chinese 來分享經驗

Return to Commonroom