Dadi Gulzar's classes

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

jann

friends or family of a BK

Dadi Gulzar's classes

Post03 Sep 2009

Thought this might be interesting to document and to read for all.
Dadi Gulzar – 1 September 2009 (pm) – Om Shanti Bhavan - Merge Baba in your heart

Baba has created our fortune. Before we came to Baba we never knew that such a fortune could become ours. We have such a fortune that has been created by God Himself. We have great fortune and all we have to do to achieve that fortune is to follow what He says.

Baba gives us 2 main instructions every day. Firstly, to consider the self a soul and remember Baba. Secondly Baba tells us to do service because the fruit of that service will last for 21 births. No-one but God Himself can give the guarantee that they can give a fortune that will last for 21 births! In fact, to experience happiness all we have to do is to say the word ‘Baba’. Everyone has the aim to attain God but they don’t know how to attain Him.

People of the world feel very surprised when they hear that we have attained God, that we can actually know Him. In the relationship of Father and child then the child can attain full inheritance because a Father is bound to give the inheritance to his children. In one birth we are receiving the unlimited inheritance of the kingdom. Do you see yourself as having all rights to the inheritance? In order to claim the right, one has to simply say ‘My Baba’. During the past 63 births, our intellects had been drawn to what was ‘mine’ ... now, I have a right to that which is mine and that is ‘my Baba’.

Many children say ‘Yes Baba, You are mine’ and yet they make a mistake. What is that mistake? Yes, there are many test papers and there may be something lacking in the self. Because of lacking certain powers, your stage may fluctuate. However, Baba has told us that He is our companion. Why do we make someone our companion? So they can help us at the time of need. You may say that you are combined and yet do you not know how to use that combined form at the time of need? Baba has told us to use Him, His powers and His help at the time of need. However, Baba knows that many children forget to use Him at the time of need. Instead of remaining combined you start asking questions such as how, why, what etc.

Baba has asked us to keep our faces sparkling and shining ... Sakar Baba used to check our faces to see that we were happy. Brahma Baba could not bear to see the children with wilted faces. Baba would put His arm around us (when we were small) and walk with us. If anyone’s face was not cheerful, Baba would ask us if we were OK and then would say something to make us smile. Now check: Is my face constantly cheerful during the day and night.

If someone is in a bad mood, it means their intellect is not in the right place. Baba has told us that contentment is our greatest treasure. The sign of contentment is cheerfulness. Baba loves contented souls. A contented soul can change their mood according to the situation. Even if a challenge comes, a contented soul will not let it sit in their mind. Yes, if a situation is wrong don’t merge it within ... see it for what it is and understand that it is not right but don’t take it into yourself. If you take it in then you will not be able to be loving to the person who has done that action.

In all situations we have to keep good wishes for everyone. If you merge the things you see and hear within you will constantly remember that situation and that person. If you merge anyone or any situation in your heart then how can you merge Baba in your heart? The sign that something is merged within is that it will emerge in meditation. Merge any rubbish within and you will not be able to merge Baba within. Of course situations will come as this is a very big Yagya. You will see and hear many things but whatever you see or hear should not be kept in your heart.

Baba is constantly telling us to keep good wishes and pure feelings. If you see someone fall down, would you kick them or would you help them stand and walk again. We cannot afford to even keep anything negative within. Even if you don’t show your dislike but it is within you, it is as if you are kicking that soul. A huge act of charity is to help someone who has fallen to stand again. There is great fortune in this. The reward of such actions is 21 births of happiness.

In the early days Sisters would go into trance and the soul of a princess would come. That soul would not understand anything of the confluence; she would only understand the things of happiness. So think what a fortune Baba is giving you!

Baba has told us that according to the time we have to now be intense effort makers. He has told us that ordinary effort will not do now. We have to leave the word ‘sometimes’ and use the word ‘always’. Check yourself in this aspect; is my effort constant? Think: I have to check myself honestly. You may be very good at Amrit Vela and during class but how do you interact with others during the day. It is necessary to check the self often. You may sit for 4 hours Yoga but if there is not a powerful link then what is the use?

We have to also check whether our companions are happy with us. If your stage is not good and you are not Yoga yukt then how can others be really content with you? There has to be lightness in the self, in the soul, and this comes through the stage of soul consciousness.

Baba has great intoxication that His children are all kingly children but Baba wants to see each of us act as kingly children. Do you have the intoxication that you are a kingly child? If so, then are you a master of the self? Baba has given us three thrones, the throne of the centre of the forehead, the throne of Baba’s heart and the throne of the future world.

You have a great deal of love for Baba don’t you? All of us are here because of love ... love for the family and love for Baba. If I ask you to raise your hands if you have love for Baba then you would all raise your hands. You may not raise your hand if I ask you if you have constant Yoga but you would definitely agree that you have love wouldn’t you. What would someone not do for love? You would dedicate yourself to that One wouldn’t you? You would obey the one you love, wouldn’t you? We receive Shrimat every day in the Murli. Every day Baba is telling each one of us personally what to do and what not to do. In fact all we have to do is to pay attention to what Baba is telling us to do and to keep our minds busy with those things.

Baba used to write a diary and check himself every evening. He would check the court of his sense organs. Before you go to sleep at night then share everything, good and bad with Baba. Completely empty your intellect before going to sleep. If you hand over everything to Baba then even if you sleep for just 2 or 4 hours you will feel totally refreshed. Many things happen during the day and some feel that they need to share that with someone. However, Baba is sitting here so why do you feel you need someone to speak to? Say ‘Baba’ from your heart and He will definitely come in front of you.

Once a Sister told Avyakt BapDada that she as alone. Baba asked her ‘Are you alone?’ Baba spoke to her and made her understand that she was not alone. He told her that she had to have a clean and clear intellect and that she would then feel that Baba is sitting in front of her and talking to her. Don’t keep thinking that you need human beings as your friends ... Baba is the Friend who is available all the time. If you have any questions of ‘how’ and ‘what’ then give them to Baba and don’t take them back!

Remember that when you are busy then Maya cannot come to you. Keep yourself busy! Serve through your mind or churn knowledge. Take some points from the Murli ... note them down and churn them. Then serve through your mind. Go within ... be introverted and keep yourself busy in churning, remembrance and sharing.

Om Shanti

"Don't keep thinking that you need human beings as your friends??"

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Dadi Gulzar's classes

Post03 Sep 2009

And that is it folks, is not it? That is about as deep as it gets.

Yup, all the usual stuff. Give up all your friends and family, give up sleep even and only have 2 to 4 hours worth of it, join in the romantic memories surrounding Lekhraj Kirpalani, and hand over everything to their Baba.

I would like to pick up on the Brahma Kumari spirit possession stuff but will do so, over here.

"Don't keep thinking that you need human beings as your friends?" Does that leave people starved of normal, ordinary human stuff? Wont they just go mad if they are left, "talking to a ghost"?

alladin

no label

Post04 Sep 2009

Hi.

Sorry for the long post, I really ended up studying this class, trying to do it as a free spirit, what i am hopefully becoming. The 21 births guarantee and the privilege of being the only ones who attained GOD, initially put me off when I started reading this class but there are some points I really liked in it. One is the "combined form" ( ShivShakti)!
We have great fortune and all we have to do to achieve that fortune is to follow what He says.

What the Supreme Spirit says or what the SS say? And how do we know that the spook is God, BTW?
use that combined form at the time of need? Baba has told us to use Him, His powers and His help at the time of need.

He's suggesting that we rely on him, not that we should let the Yagya use or abuse us.
Sakar Baba used to check our faces to see that we were happy. Brahma Baba could not bear to see the children with wilted faces. Baba would put His arm around us (when we were small) and walk with us. If anyone’s face was not cheerful, Baba would ask us if we were OK and then would say something to make us smile.

I liked these stories about Brahma Baba being able to soothe and empower the children, melt away someone's problems just with drishti and good vibes, making them feel loved and accepted (mother's qualities!). Who knows for real whether BB was able to understand, empower and comfort soul that came in front of him!! Apparently BB would quickly heal the complainer/victim, help him transcend petty things and become happy and centered.

The corrupt form of this, adopted by his disciples, is 'gagging people" so that they cannot complain. Often BKs sulk because they have been abused by some BK fellow There's an excess of brainwashing about "not criticizing", and could well mean: deny, repress your emotions and silent your discrimination power.
If someone is in a bad mood, it means their intellect is not in the right place. Baba has told us that contentment is our greatest treasure. The sign of contentment is cheerfulness. A contented soul can change their mood according to the situation..Yes, if a situation is wrong don’t merge it within ... see it for what it is and understand that it is not right but don’t take it into yourself. If you take it in then you will not be able to be loving to the person who has done that action.

Nothing wrong with this: do not let negativity infiltrate and build up in your system. Do not wear blinkers, but do not allow situations to affect you either. It is Raja Yoga, we are kings, so we should influence situations and people with our elevated attitude and good wishes.
In all situations we have to keep good wishes for everyone. If you merge anyone or any situation in your heart then how can you merge Baba in your heart? The sign that something is merged within is that it will emerge in meditation. Merge any rubbish within and you will not be able to merge Baba within. Of course situations will come as this is a very big Yagya. You will see and hear many things but whatever you see or hear should not be kept in your heart.

There's imperfection still, in the Yagya, but we shouldn't lose our happiness/stage because of others.
Baba is constantly telling us to keep good wishes and pure feelings. If you see someone fall down, would you kick them or would you help them stand and walk again. We cannot afford to even keep anything negative within. Even if you don’t show your dislike but it is within you, it is as if you are kicking that soul. A huge act of charity is to help someone who has fallen to stand again.

Altruism and attention to our internal, incognito feelings. Pretending is of no use, she's suggesting! Positivity is stronger and uplifting!
You may be very good at Amrit Vela and during class but how do you interact with others during the day. It is necessary to check the self often. You may sit for 4 hours Yoga but if there is not a powerful link then what is the use?

Importance of our dharna, righteous behaviour, which is the proof of Yoga.
We have to also check whether our companions are happy with us. If your stage is not good and you are not Yoga yukt then how can others be really content with you?

Sure, and you will give everyone a hard time.
There has to be lightness in the self, in the soul, and this comes through the stage of soul consciousness.

Beautiful!! Heavy people and bullies are not soul conscious.
Completely empty your intellect before going to sleep.

Good practise, and the BKs are not the only one to teach it!
If you hand over everything to Baba then even if you sleep for just 2 or 4 hours you will feel totally refreshed.

I feel like that too. Lightness, handing over the burden to the companion. Not doing it often means that the soul worries, is anxious and a control freak.
Say ‘Baba’ from your heart and He will definitely come in front of you.

Whatever that means, maybe it is just our "Higher Self".
Don’t keep thinking that you need human beings as your friends ... Baba is the Friend who is available all the time.

ex-l, you reacted to this point, and I know it has been misused and imposed on followers for wrong purposes, but ... emotional self-sufficiency is the main ingredient of healthy relationships and many psycho-analysts have stressed the difference between loving and needing. Being independent doesn't mean not to care or love. A balanced loving relationship with the right partner, fills us with love and joy that we can radiate and share with the world!

So, making the Supreme our number one, shouldn't mean excluding others, rather loving them more because we feel "high" and fulfilled. Let me add that this sounds more like a mystic path, very appealing to me,not really the so called "family path" they advertize. Unfortunately the BKWSO emphasize the point of cutting oneself off from lokik relationships so that whilst they turn us into slaves and zombies, there 's no witness to rescue us. BK followers become addicts to the "spiritual family", dependent on SS's approval, and to hypnotic experiences.
Serve through your mind or churn knowledge. Take some points from the Murli ... note them down and churn them.

Churning doesn't mean swallow them. Students are "guided" through comments and "Murli revisions" on how to interpret the Murli, and must stick to that reading.
Then serve through your mind. Go within ... be introverted and keep yourself busy in churning, remembrance and sharing.

Subtle service is the best! DG doesn't mention selling Gyan, proselytism. Definitely she's the medium, not the marketing director!

jann

Post22 Sep 2009

Gulzar – 15.9.09 St. Petersburg, Russia (Welcome Programme)

Never say 'sometimes'

Each one of you is moving forward in Baba's love. There are so many people in the world; there are so many even in this city of St. Petersburg, where you live. But Baba has chosen you and made you belong to Him. It means that Baba likes you, doesn't He? You should always have this faith and intoxication, 'God likes me. He has chosen me. He has come personally for me!' Always sing the song of 'Wah, Baba! Wah, my fortune!' This is the song of love. No musical instruments are needed for this song to be playing all the time.

Baba says, 'I do not cause you any difficulties. Just continue to do two things. First of all, consider yourself to be a soul and remember Me, your Father. Secondly, serve your Brothers and Sisters who have become peaceless and unhappy. Serve them through your thoughts, words and actions. Let your face shine with happiness. On seeing your face, everyone should wonder, 'What have these people found?' A rose in full bloom is so beautiful! When it has wilted, even a little, it is no longer that beautiful. We have no reason to wilt. We have attained God and God's property. We had just one concern of having to find God. Now we have found Him. So there are no worries. Where there is Baba, there is everything. What else do we need, if God is with us? So we are carefree emperors.

Baba has been saying recently that we should get rid of two things. Firstly, never use the word 'sometimes'. Never say, 'I am happy sometimes. I am victorious sometimes'. No! I am always happy! I am always victorious! And secondly, check whether you are just making effort or you are making intense effort (tivr purusharth). We should not get slack in our effort. As soon as we become slack, Maya gets her chance to enter. Then we have to put a lot of time and labour into driving her away. Each of you is already aware of what special form of Maya attacks you again and again. So, if you know in which form Maya comes to you personally, just close that particular door!

Baba says that every child of His is victorious. In the scriptures the Pandavas were shown as victorious because they remained with God. When we came to Baba in the beginning, we challenged everyone that we would transform the world. We were just 80 little children at that time. People started saying to us, 'You say you will change the entire world. But do you know how big this world is?' Certainly, we were too young to know anything about this world. But we used to answer with lots of intoxication, 'Yes, we will do that! It is our promise.' People would say, 'You will fail'. And I would ask them, 'Do you know the Mahabharata?' Everyone in India knows the Mahabharata. So I would ask, 'Tell me, who was victorious in the Mahabharata?' They would answer, 'The Pandavas'. 'How many were they?' "Five'. 'They were just five, and we are 80!' And those people had to keep quiet! They would say, 'OK, you know better…'

You just need courage. When you have courage, Baba gives you one thousandfold help. I have seen it ever since my childhood. All the Dadis have experienced how the impossible becomes possible. More that 70 years have passed, and you can understand that we have had to overcome many situations. However, I have been constantly experiencing that, if we keep courage, Baba helps. Baba is just thirsty for love from the depth of our hearts; He does not need anything else.

Om Shanti *

Gulzar Moscow 15/09/2009

The Golden Age

Listening to the great versions of Baba we become happy. Are all of you happy? Baba then asks: Should I tell Maya to come and test you? Are you ready? If today the great destruction starts, are you ready? The main thing is that we should be ready. As for the exam – let it come when it comes. Before going to the mountains every driver gets the warning to check the brake. Our brake is a point. Does your brake function well? Baba is a point, I am a point, drama is a point.

When you go to work, you definitely check whether your appearance is OK. You do not get straight out of bed and go. And what is our destination now? We will go to Paramdham and then to the Golden Age. And we should check the self whether everything is OK. When we come back home after a journey, we experience happiness. Or at least you should feel that you are coming back to your service place. Baba has given you such a task. But you have not fulfilled it completely yet. The service will be very good, if the stage is very good. I have to give Baba’s message to all souls. If we fulfill our responsibility well, we will be very close to Baba in Paramdham. It depends upon our service.

So, today we are going to speak about our kingdom. Do you remember how many times we have been in our kingdom? What will be there? But first, what will not be there. There will be no worries or peacelessness, because nothing will be lacking there. The treasure store of attainments will be overflowing in every aspect. There will be not a single thought about how much I have and how much it should be. When deities are praised the word “full” is always used: full of all virtues, full of all attainments, fully viceless. There is no effort and no labour. There is life full of enjoyment. When the emperor calls his court, they do not deal with any issues, because there are no problems, conflicts or wars there. They have a kind of rurihan, when the emperor listens to good news from everywhere. What do we do now in the Confluence Age, when somebody comes to our place? We have heart-to-heart conversations about knowledge and organize cultural programmes. It is the same there.

The vehicles there are vimans. Here, planes or helicopters have very complicated systems, whereas vimans there have only four buttons – they are very easy to use. I, myself have driven a viman in trance. There are no accidents. No cars either. And there is a variety of vimans – for the whole family, for one person or two. We are carefree emperors there. That’s why Baba tells us to become carefree emperors now. We only have to follow Shrimat for this – without worries and peacelessness. Just as here in the Confluence Age Baba has created a family where all are busy with different types of service and nobody is status-conscious, it will be the same there. There is a family system in the Golden Age. Though all have a different status, even maids and servants do not feel that they are servants.

There will be schools. We will study. The main subject will be art. Mathematics will not be difficult. The tasks will be easy. There will be no complicated formulas and no mistakes. Nobody fails in the study there. The very word “failure” does not exist. We go to school just to spend time happily and to meet our friends. There is no need to think too much, because everything is available. Here we have to use our brains mostly in order to get something. And there everything is available; nothing is lacking. Do you remember how many times you have attained your heaven?

Now people even make efforts in order to have children. And in the Golden Age all definitely have a son and a daughter. It does not happen that they have many children; everything is according to the system. That’s why there aren’t so many branches of relations there as there are here.

When we meet there, we dance and sing – that’s why in the Confluence Age you also should have such a life. You should not feel that anything is missing. You should experience all attainments. It is a sanskara of the Golden Age. Even ordinary subjects have such plenty that they do not think about where to get something from; nature will give everything.

In the Confluence Age we are busy with one thing – we are transforming our sanskaras making them closer to the Golden Age. There are no worries there. That’s why we should have such a carefree stage here. There will be no conflicts due to misunderstanding. And here, too, we should have such sanskaras. Are you ready? Or do you still need time? I give you five days before we meet again. Will you be ready? Get ready in five days and do service in this Golden Aged stage – until you fulfill your responsibility in service fully. You do not want somebody to complaint about you in the end that you have not given him the message, do you? Make a plan for how you can give the message to those areas that are still left to serve.

In your eyes there should be only home and heaven. And enjoy Brahmin life. During these five days make very, very, very intense efforts. Brothers should increase their number. Let each one bring someone else and make him into a Brahmin. If you have an aim you will make efforts to imbibe the qualities of the Golden Age in order to fulfill the task. And do not think about where all of them will sit, if even now we do not have enough place. Do not worry about this. When there are many children you will get a bigger hall. You only need a generous heart. They are our Brothers and Sisters. They are suffering, they are in sorrow. Have a big heart. So, do you see you kingdom?

Om Shanti *

rayoflight

beyond BK

Post22 Sep 2009

Thanks, jannisder. As much as I cannot stand reading the messages, at times it's a good reminder of what a load of crap it all is.

Just as here in the Confluence Age Baba has created a family where all are busy with different types of service and nobody is status-conscious, it will be the same there.

What she says is just a fairytale, but this is a flat out lie. The organisation is built on hierarchy and thus, status.

jann

Post24 Sep 2009

23-09-2009 - Experiencing Gods Power Today:

Today Baba Says, “Sweet children, to follow Shrimat constantly is elevated effort. When you follow Shrimat, the lamp of the soul is ignited. “

We the Children of God are Checkers and Makers: Today I walk hand in hand with Baba. I carry every order of Baba and light the world.

“In order to go Home together with Baba, we should hold Baba’s hand. The hand is Shrimat. If you follow the Shrimat, you will go together with Baba. Keep in your memory the final scene of the world drama. If you got up at Amrit Vela and had a very good stage, it is nothing special. The basis is stability during the times of upheaval. Remember that 5,000 years ago you passed the exam. This will happen again. If I fail the exam, it is not good. Pass with honour.

Where will we stay at the end? The place does not play any role - the stage is important. The main thing is an elevated stage. Perhaps you will catch a touching and fly to Madhuban. But even if you stay here – it is a matter of a point. If you are able to put a point, then you will pass. The intellect should be clean and clear. Just remember: I am a victorious soul every Kalpa. I was victorious and I will be victorious! ”

- Beloved Dadi Gulzar Ji

I can stop posting as you say it is all a bunch of crap.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post25 Sep 2009

What she is talking about here is the Brahma Kumari belief that at the End of the World, all BK adherents will receive a psychic "sign" from their god spirit and ... magical ... make their way to their Mount Abu headquarters in India, e.g. on the very last plane from foreign countries ... through war torn nations unharmed ... as the rest of humanity murders itself.

Of course, like all good Brahma Kumari predictions, this one is being modified overtime to suit circumstances as not all BK adherents 'could' stay at Mount Abu now if they all ... magically ... did manage to return at once.

The image the BKWSU painted is of God incarnating at the top of Mount Abu hill surrounded by devotee Brahma Kumaris in deep meditation with a line of devotees reaching all the way to Abu Road station waiting to meet him ... and then the Thar Dessert surrounding Mount Abu filling with millions upon millions of Hindus seeking salvation. In addition, BK flying around the world either in their angelic forms (or in other cases helicopters!), sending vibrations of peace to a terrified humanity at the point of Destruction.

Slight problem, the god spirit of the Brahma Kumaris no longer comes to possess their trance mediums at the top of Mount Abu ... it now comes to the big campus at the bottom of the hill near Abu Road station.

What this class in September 2009 goes to prove is that it is still a current prediction/belief.

jann

Post28 Dec 2009

Dadi Janki – 19th December 2009 (pm) – Om Shanti Bhavan - Just do it!

The mantra of the confluence is: Do today whatever you were going to do tomorrow and do right now whatever you were going to do later today! We have to be this accurate and yuktiyukt. Say ‘Om Shanti’ to whatever arises in your life. Past is past, don’t hold grudges. One who does this will become a pure and worshipworthy soul. Become so pure that you become worshipworthy. There are those who are remembered, those who are praised and those who are worshipped. So ask yourself: Who am I?

Baba spoke to us on the 15th about the significance and importance of the family. As you think of aap, yourself, think of Bap, the Father, and Drama, and then you will get the certificate, your number, from the family. It is the family who will say: Yes, this one can pass with honour. It is the student who can say: Yes, this one, my Sister, my Brother, should pass. We are the students of one class, and we are the children of one Satguru. We are the ones who follow the Shrimat of the Satguru not the ones who follow manmat. Don’t say Baba, Baba and then follow manmat! Know how to discern the difference. You should know what the study is telling you to do. Look at the sustenance you have received from the Yagya, and your service will be natural. It will become your natural nature. This is God’s Yagya.

The one who is obedient and honest, will remember Baba with great love. Baba asks if you have performed any sins in this birth. He will not say anything, but He will forgive you if you tell him. He gives lots of love and it is through this we can become very good. Once I made a mistake and wrote it to Baba, and he was so happy to hear about it.

Your remembrance should be first gyanyukt, then yogyukt, then we can be rasyukt, acting while knowing the deep meaning. This makes us accurate and yuktiyukt. How does one get peace? By eating and drinking the Murli, and merging it in your bones – even though it can be both bitter and sweet.

In 1974, Baba suddenly said: “You have to go to London.” But, I replied that I didn’t know English. He said: No matter, you have to create a model of Madhuban. God had spoken. I appreciated it so much that I had to create a model of Madhuban abroad. For instance, the Father had started the system of offering Bhog on Thursdays. We have to do this with great accuracy. Whatever Baba says, that’s whatever I have to do. Baba taught us in Madhuban to sit properly in Amrit Vela, and to listen attentively in Murli class.

I had to create a model like Madhuban, which meant being absolutely accurate. Madhuban means service. Madhuban means renunciation. If you still remember any relationships of the body, any object or any taste you cannot remain in Madhuban. And, in our service houses, it is our renunciation and tapasya that gets the service done. Even if we don’t have love among ourselves, we need an attitude of renunciation in our conduct. The first renunciation is not to be attached. Nothing is mine. I just use something then leave it. I belong to Baba and Baba belongs to me and internally there is a keen interest in effortmaking. This is RajYoga. God belongs to me. God is the Creator and Director. He is playing his part even though He is in the Soul World. What is the part that he is playing? And what part are we playing with him? Don’t you become intoxicated by this?

He has come to establish the Golden Aged kingdom, making a house for all of us. One should continue to realize that this is a perishable world, only then will destruction come. We have found the Trimurti Father; we have become trinetri and Trikaldarshi. Brahma is doing tapasya, creating his Avyakt stage, and Vishnu is standing. It is only when you do tapasya that you become Vishnu. You have understood this and are playing your part with the Supreme Father, the Supreme Soul, and with the great great grandfather of all souls! This intoxication should never come down.

All other things need to be left. Remind others of what is good. Remind others of Baba’s remembrance. If we follow Shrimat, others will follow. One bows ones head to Shrimat. Pay attention and there will be no tension. In that there is determination and then success. In determination, you clench your fist. There should be the determination to hold the family together, and success will come. It will happen with the cooperation of all. Success will come with unity – through the company of sneh, love, sehayog cooperation and sakash. The vibrations from this make everything easy. Never say that it will be difficult or that we will try. Never utter such words. Give such good news that your dharna has become permanent.

Om Shanti

jann

Classes Mohini

Post14 May 2010

USA Meeting, Classes with Sr. Mohini, April 30 Morning

What is Baba saying today? Fortune and image. There is also a third word- efforts (in Hindi). He looks at all three. Thinking of self transformation is not just about changing from old to new but going back to original - what we were, we have to become again. Baba comes to remind us of what we were. What is original and eternal? Original is from Golden Age and eternal is of soul. So it’s really becoming or forming. And there are diferent. steps for that. When Baba comes, what does he actually do? Does He give knowledge? He comes and creates awareness. The power which comes is through your awareness. So the key practice for creating comes from your awareness. And awareness is something that comes through realization and faith. Do I really believe what Baba is saying? And then it becomes natural to stay in that awareness. That’s why Baba gave us this homework of looking at each other in our original image.

Why do we use the word awareness ? About ten years ago, Sr. Mohini was with Dadi Ji in her room. Dadi Janki asked Dadi Ji to show each one their picture. So each one came in front of Dadiji and she gave them drishti. Brahma Baba used to do this with each one - he had them create a picture for each other.

Dadi Janki is very much into giving you your tasvir (picture). Baba’s drishti and my drishti towards myself. So based on awareness, what am I forming? It is something very subtle - after awareness comes something very subtle, attitude. When someone eats onion or garlic even two days later you can smell it in them. So check your attitude in relationships and service. Attitude has to be based on awareness. First you create a frame and then you start giving the features. So awareness is creating those features. After the skeleton come the features. From the awareness comes your attitude. It’s very subtle.

Anything in our attitude is a shadow (negative) - it creates a shadow in our form. Attitude is very subtle - when Baba says pure and clean He means attitude. Attitude has such an influence. What you are doing is projecting that whole image. We have to see the transition that is happening from awareness (smriti) to attitude (vritti), so we have to check every thought. After both then comes drishti -drishti for your self. And last comes Kriti (actions). So the whole thing of not seeing deeply -- then what is created is srushti (the world around you). So check all of these things because you are forming, you are creating yourself. We all feel we are very fortunate, but within that what kind of challenges come?

The word “boxing” came to mind this morning. If you box with Maya, you are declared a wrestler. But you have to be victorious. We have to be very careful nowadays to live in this sakash because the forces are very great. Whatever hasn’t come to attack you will.

To be caught up in name and form is a big habit. It’s a spiritual sickness.

You do, you create, and it’s in your part. So we use the word fortunate - some more, some less. But it’s creating that fortune. First the self is being informed by Baba; then you start forming. Then there is the possibility of deformation - but that can also be changed. Baba is our artist for all of us. That’s why Baba says to have drishti for each other.

Self improvement – every minute I need to improve. I need to be better. Everyday I move towards perfection. I see what is lacking and then check it and then change it. Swarup - this means that I’m embodiment of awareness. Not just that I am awareness but that I’m the embodiment. Not that I’m creating the wrong image as in,“I’m good at this and that”...

So can I start thinking differently so that I can transform? Lets say there is a pattern somewhere; a correction needs to be made. If Sr. Mohini says something and it doesn’t make an impact, then she looks at the way she said it to see if there was another way she could say it that would be more inspiring. Criticism is a habit. Create changes from within so you can see how constructive something was. Enjoy your own transformation. There is a lot of creativity in the journey of your own transformation. Don’t react but respond. Every time you learn, these changes are actually enhancing your abilities, your capacities of mind and intellect, your spiritual potential. Change is something that gives you inner joy because you know you are not what you were before. All of us sit with certain things which we find very difficult to compromise. Change is transformation to enhance your abilities.

If you say the same things over and over, people close their ears to you even before you say anything. But if you say it in a completely new way they will have their ears and mind open. So change is different than transformation. Things always change, you cannot stop it. People are stuck - why? Why do I get stuck when others are doing something wrong? When souls are stuck, it is our duty is to send vibrations. These things that make you stuck keep you from moving forward. Brahma Baba used to test people - and Dadi Ji always used to smile because she knew it was a test. So she always passed.

Transformation is creating, becoming; and change is from very deep inside. If you have any smruti from the past you will not have any smruti from Baba. Smruti is connected with four things 1 – Awareness, 2 - body (the awareness of the body is what has taken the maximum space in our awareness - like your face is most familiar to you and you identify with it is so strongly). A physical image of your self in any way will create a shadow. 3 - Anything that is material or physical resources - comforts, materials, finances. They pull a lot. 4 - Situations. These are the 4 things block smruti.

USA Teachers Meeting, April 29th Afternoon session

Session 1: Chandruben sharing

Chandruben introduction: Since last week, Chandruben shared she has been missing Avyakt BapDada’s visits. So she began thinking how she was going to decorate the meetings for next season and it hit her how much she missed him. The feeling was so great that she sat here during meditation and heard his voice- like he was taking her beyond. It’s something that doesn’t happen with a lot of effort but all of a sudden, she explained- like something that is magical. He pulls you and knows your heart.

Chandruben shared the story of how Baba changed her name and then began sharing her experience in Madhuban this year. A group of Indian senior Sisters were invited to go for a special bhatti and she really wanted to go. There were some logistic problems and there were only a few in the end that showed up and Chandra said she could have avoided coming too. She caught herself in this thought and reminded herself that she had wanted to go and did not to try to get out of it. She shared that had been missing the deep connection with Madhuban for a couple of years because of all the meetings, etc. so her experience there had become very mundane.

Word got around that the Sisters were doing their silence retreat in Gyan Sarovar. They didn’t really know how to proceed so the Sisters just came into the meditation room and just sat there. Nothing else. All of a sudden, the room changed into the Subtle Region without anyone making any kind of effort. The physical feeling disappeared and turned into divine feeling and silence. A couple of hours went by as if it was two minutes.

The next day, the group took a pilgrimage to Shantivan to see Dadi Gulzar. Dadi was waiting for some journalists who hadn’t arrived. Dadi walked into the room and Chandruben saw not Baba’s Chariot but Dadi’s perfect form- her posture, walk, everything. Dadi didn’t say anything, but her appearance was so elevated. Her perfect goddess form- just by walking into the room Chandruben had a vision of that. Dadi was so elevated that everyone flew with her drishti. She didn’t say anything and then after 10 minutes she left and came back and then they shared stories and had fun. So her childhood experiences that Chadru grew up with became very real again. Then Dadi Janki came to be with them and just sat with them in silence too. By this time, all of Gyan Sarovar became a silence zone.

The next day, the group went to a pilgrimage in Pandav Bhavan. The 4 pilgrimage places had been reserved for them only. They got the chance to sit in all four places for about 30 minutes. This made Chandruben happy because she in the past years she could never visit them as they were always full and she never had anywhere to sit.

When the group arrived at the Tower of Peace it was traffic control time. Everyone was standing still but there was a strong pull for the Sisters to keep walking towards the tower. When they got there, all of Baba’s words became clear and Baba’s blessings became very real. They then proceeded to the History hall and the moment Chandruben sat there it was like Baba’s Murli began running very clearly in her head. Chandruben heard Baba’s voice in her ear and had the experience of being there with Baba reading the Murli.

After sharing her stories, Chandruben said that silence allows you to see your real self in the present form and then from that form you can see your original self. However, for that you need a lot of silence. The understanding of who I am comes with silence. Look what I’ve became from a little dot and peaceful being to what? Jealous, quarreling, angry person? Who have I become? So if I realize who am I and meditate on this, then transformation happens. Chandruben asked, how much Gyan do we need? We already have enough. Sit and be silent. We still have a chance to go into silence and not be caught up in the world. If we do this Baba pulls us. He knows the desire and helps.

Session 2: Mohini’s class with Intro from Waddy

Sr.Waddy:

Sr.Waddy explained that she and Mohini read all the notes with questions and comments from everyone from earlier in the day. (People were asked to write down what they would offer as their contribution in order to for Baba’s service to take a leap in the USA). Here are some they came up with;

To have more open mind and to understand, not pre-judge
    Not to limit what I’m supposed to do in service
    To surrender my ego in service when there is a desire to be recognized
    To see other’s original sanskaras instead of seeing what they are doing wrong
    To Baba the family and myself- I offer my full and complete focus to stop being critical, harsh, bossy, and vengeful or cause any conflict.
    I will eat with niwasis once a week
    I will notice the other’s good qualities and ask others to share these qualities they see in each other with one another. Then, when I’m engaged in service I commit to look for those same qualities again in service
Sr. Mohini:

We should practice the spiritual exercise where we only talk about the attainments in the sense of what is working in relationships and what we have achieved and not what we haven’t been able to do!

Dadi Janki was sharing that we all have concerns when we go to Madhuban- so then Dadi Janki taught us as RCs that when you go there that we shouldn’t share these concerns with Dadi Ji. Dadi Janki didn’t want Dadi Ji to hear what was in our hearts because she has sustained the Yagya with so much love and care. Since then, we just hope for change and send sakash instead of voicing our concerns. So whatever an instrument is doing that is not according to principles you have to understand they are creating karma. Therefore there shouldn’t be the need to go into the details of it.

When we look around we cannot even give the percentage of our love from Baba- it wouldn’t even be 80- 90%. Each one has 100% love for Baba. What about knowledge and purity? How much percent do we have for those? In these things, we are all similar to one another. We would at least get 20 points were we are all similar in things. When the rest of the world looks at us, they see as all as similar. If we look at how we all have been adopted by Baba then we see that through our heritage we are all the same.

When we came to US, I was surprised that a lot of families had the impression that the BKs are all going to say the same thing. What else do they have to say? So we should create a broader picture. With the Awakening with BKs TV program, so many are now coming. So my feeling is that there should be a common feeling for people- that all service is all alike- they come, they are served, and they know what we are going to do.

We can’t change the external image of the BKs but if we maintain our values, the right type of people and resources will come. We have to have the right voice to reflect what the Yagya is about. We shouldn’t talk about money and costs right away with people. The center is taken care of always, so we shouldn’t go into how this one has to put this much, and this one that much, etc.

Instruments should have a very common way of reflecting Baba’s teachings and values which really reflects the Yagya. My answers to people’s questions will only come from what the Yagya has done in the past because our aim is to maintain that foundation from the traditional values of the Yagya. It’s not that the growth in numbers in Madhuban is a result of their promoting themselves - it is a result of keeping true to the original aim of the Yagya. We have to look at what we say about the Yagya. It’s always good to stay very connected with our rules and foundation because all our power comes from that. I’m concerned that the numbers are so big - so how will Yagya run itself? Let the deep rooted foundation be the love and bhavna; however, the organization part is also important. We cannot lose one for the other.

During Brahma Baba’s time, his authority was there; however, they still had departments. Something is there in Madhuban that everything continues to function perfectly and they keep growing and multiplying. Everyone’s directions in life should not be what directions I get from individuals but what Maryadas I am following - to the extent that nothing in the center fluctuates.

Dadi Janki feels that if everyone is alright then you don’t have to break principles. When creating someone’s fortune - is there a difference if you ask them for help or does that become begging? How can you help someone create their fortune if you don’t ask them for their help? And does that then become begging? So even if you have to mention about donations it should come from the place that our heart wants fulfillment and not from a place of just trying to cover our costs. This is God’s home and that everyone who comes here their heart opens.

Also, sincerity is a quality that should be in all of us - but we should also be looking at everyone’s original and eternal sanskaras. Because of practicing this homework Baba gave us a lot at the right time, the stage is created that I can provide the right thing at the right time. If we are to really work on one thing, it should be to have pure feelings - because if I keep negative feelings I’m the one who gets hurts first and there is no protection. This is why we need to go beyond; because these feelings come and they will trap you.

Last year when Dadi Janki came to US she talked a lot about the abokta stage and nyaara (beyond).When we go beyond the feelings, we see that from a very deep place that a solution emerges - but you have to be very spiritually self supportive. When you do this, when your feelings come and then you change it, you start seeing another step - a very beautiful step emerges. If this doesn’t happen then sakash will also not happen. So every minute in life is to see how I can be nyaara. We have to change people and those who defamed us will become our best friends. I should have such deep feelings that even those who play the part of Raven become my best friends.

You have to keep going beyond what is good and bad - don’t keep comparing. There is always somewhere we are comparing. Go beyond that comparing - going beyond is a very high elevated spiritual concept. What Baba is teaching us is taking us beyond. Some count their success according to the numbers of how many came to class, etc. Go beyond that as well. Don’t be bothered or affected so that you can be your subtle self, and in Yoga that subtle self can emerge. That satopradhan self has to emerge more and more. And when this happens you start feeling you are going beyond. Yes, you see the situation and you know that it has to be settled, but you are beyond the situation.

When I realize that someone who is my senior is settling something I have to just give a lot of sakash and think, “I got so much, what can I give in return?”It is our duty at our time to contribute and support. We all have to play certain roles - we are assigned certain roles; we have to fulfill that responsibility. But we should not be role conscious. The teams in centers have to take care of things in such a way that the instrument in charge can become more of a spiritual head. Ten years ago when Peace Village was created Sr. Mohini would go in the kitchen ten times in one day. Now when she comes it looks beautiful and 98% of things are done very well by others.

Feeling of offering is very important because this whole thing of bhavna is very very important to nurture. You protect souls through saksah – you should give more sakash to those that you get hurt by so that you don’t hurt anyone yourself. Your protection as a Brahmin is my love for you.

Sr. Mohini said she respects all the different wisdom of thoughts of the world, but that the foundation of the Yagya’s thinking is the real wisdom- God’s wisdom is what we should always be following regardless of what the world dictates. We are completely different from the world. A lawyer, accountant, etc., will not understand how we operate. It is completely different thinking, so unless we follow guidelines from Baba how will we protect ourselves?

One thing we can improve is communication. Silence can mean to someone approval at times when it doesn’t really. Communication is something that is very useful. For us, our training is that these are tests. There was once someone who made an accusation about Sr. Mohini to Dadi Janki. Sr. Mohini didn’t feel she needed to defend herself to Dadi because she felt that truth is truth and it will reveal itself. But Dadi Janki said she should have told her anyway because it would have save her hours of time.

So it’s not just about going beyond, but that you are very clear of your future actions. You don’t just withdraw or go beyond. The subtle self acts from there. So that’s what homework she does.

These feelings of hurt are not coming from the subtle self. But we also have to see that somewhere some shift happens within the self in each one of us. We are all very special and when you have a person living with you and they are not of your nature… Sr. Mohini shared once with Dadi Janki that there was someone she was living with who was of a different nature and that was difficult. Dadi Janki said that that was very good because when things are good there is attachment.

I need to give a lot of sakash not for others but for myself. Every time I walk into the room I have to create a lot of sakash so that I can sustain myself. So this topic of going beyond came from the experience that we have to go beyond “this one is right, this one isn’t” - they are both right! And so how do we put them so that there are two rights...

How do you know what is right? From your own truth you will know what the truth is. It is your own truth that reveals the truth. It is your own spiritual sustenance that brings the capacities for administration. But because we make administration such a huge thing we don’t know how to nurture it.

Return to Commonroom