Sister Jaymini and Brahma Kumaris Information Services Ltd

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

arjun

PBK

Sister Jaymini and Brahma Kumaris Information Services Ltd

Post22 Mar 2007

Omshanti.
Recently I happened to purchase (through a friend) the compilation of 'Avyakt BapDada's Murlis-1970-January to December' published in English by BKs.

The page before the 'contents' page says:

Printed Shantivan, Talathi, Mount Abu, Rajasthan, India

Translated and Edited by
Brahma Kumaris Information Services Ltd.
Global Co-operation House
65 Pound Lane, London NW102HH

Does "Brahma Kumaris Information Services Ltd." mean that BKWSU has set up a public limited company to publish Godly versions and spiritual literature or does it mean that BKWSU has got transformed from a Godly family to a Trust to a Public limited Company?

Since the address given is a London Address, I suppose the Company was registered with the Government of UK's appropriate Ministry/Department/Office. Can the London based members please extract any more information, when this Godly Company was set up and with what aims and objectives? What is its turnover, etc. etc.?

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

ex-l

ex-BK

What are the BKs up to !?! More BK web weirdness

Post27 Apr 2007

What are the BKs up to !?! More BK web weirdness ...

Actually, these website ought to come with a warning, "This site damage your sanity". Nice to see karma still ticking and what goes around comes around!

Snapshot dated 27 April 07

Nice name call going out there to Jaymini 'Jeans' Patel.

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post27 Apr 2007

I simply cannot bring myself to post the low down on Jaymini ... hehehe.

joel

ex-BK

Post27 Apr 2007

mr green wrote:I simply cannot bring myself to post the low down on Jaymini. ... hehehe

C'mon Mr. Green, you're such a tease! You know we want to hear it.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post27 Apr 2007

joel wrote:C'mon Mr. Green, you're such a tease! You know we want to hear it.

Nah ... we are all Jaymini bhagats here, so do not offend our favourite diety. She is going to rise against the Islamicists and lead her clan all to Vaikunt.

PM me too, please ;-) !

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post27 Apr 2007

Whoops :lol:.

ex-l

ex-BK

BKWSU selling Gyan

Post11 May 2007

Following up from Arjuna's surprise, I see the BKWSU UK Publications are now selling The Knowledge posters (... is not that BK Steve "Krishna" Curry and BK Jaymini "Radhe" Patel?); The Tree, 3 Worlds, Yogi in Bliss, The Cycle ... all for £6 each.

Now, surely that is for profit and more than costs!?! See link here. Note, author; "Brahma Kumaris". What was that you were saying about Jaymini, mr green? Here is her biodata according to the BKs;
BKWSU wrote:The Fearless Way Social Event 08.02.2007

Do you have the courage to take your life in your own hands? Or do you hesitate to take charge, think out of the box and try something new? Sister Jaymini will show us how faith, determination and a strong dose of imagination can help us overcome our fears and achieve what we thought to be impossible..

Speaker: Jaymini Patel

For the last 25 years Jaymini has been a student, teacher and an experienced meditator with the Brahma Kumaris. A dynamic and inspiring speaker, Jaymini is at ease in any company. She has represented the Brahma Kumaris in over 15 countries and is the main co-ordinator of Brahma Kumaris Information Services in London. Jaymini has often been described as a catalyst in whose presence things begin to happen and the impossible becomes possible.

|

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post11 May 2007

Oh yes, the bio data never lies heheheheheehhe. She is comfortable in all company :wink:.

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Sister Jaymini and Brahma Kumaris Information Services Ltd

Post03 Aug 2010

Over at the financial deception page on BKWSUwatch.com, someone has been publishing exposé of leading Brahma Kumari Jaymini Patel, one of the directors with a Brother Steve of Brahma Kumaris Information Services Ltd.
anonymous wrote:

Jaymini of BK publications is transferring huge sums of money into both her own and her Father’s bank accounts. Much of this stolen money is spent on Jaymini going for expensive facials, massages, and even changing into ordinary clothes to ‘go to parties’ whilst leaving her sari at the BK publications warehouse.

anonymous replied:

Your response clearly justifies that it is OK to steal. Clearly you are an Indian! It is against the law to steal, both human law and divine law.

You state you would love to see some evidence of Jaymini stealing money – ask her for a copy of her Father’s bank account and all will be revealed!

Elsewhere, the internet and the Brahma Kumari grapevine is a twitter about a series of sexual encounters.

Many will argue that this is a private matter and congratulate her. Perhaps this is correct. However, I think there is a public interest element when the aspects of favoritism ... and, potentially, the financial fraud of a charitable company ... starts to arise. How and how seriously are the leadership taking this?

For me, which this underlines yet again is the manipulative culture of double standards at play. Some get to do it, others are cast out and destroyed for doing ... and financial shenanigans are easily overlooked. How may case of BKs in India taking a financial cut have we uncovered her.

At another deeper level, there is an aspect of individual tragedy at play here. One that hit it nadir with the suicides of Sisters such as BK Ranjana and BK Ester also from the BKWSU in UK. Jaymini is of the same generation as Ranjana and has surrendered her life to the system. She was used as a virtual slave by the leaders with whom she has close contact and unlimited access. After having given her life she has nothing. She cannot support her parents. She has no alternative career. She has no pension. She do surrendered believing Destruction was going to be in the mid-1980s ... in 2 or 3 years to quite Sister Jayanti.

If these allegations are all true, why is then she still given high and representative positions at BK events? Are these values the values the BKWSU wants to promote? We are what we do not what we say. Does she knows too much about the leadership which she could expose? Are her indulgences overlooked because of this? Many say the power relationships between BK Seniors are based very much on such "confidences".

I don't wish to condemn the woman. She has by compassion. I feel sorry for her that she is still trapped by the "stupid evil" that is the millenarianistic Brahma Kumari religion ... but I am concerned at the possibly asymetric double standards at play. If one Kumari is allowed to have their cake and eat it ... why not all Kumaris ... why not be honest it goes on ... why not put in place positive alternatives like pensions, welfare programs, professional training and exiting strategies for Kumaris that get old and do not make it up the ranks, or wish to leave. Remember that most of these girls come in and have to hand over their dowries to the evil business people behind the BKWSU.

If this is all true ... and the source are very good ... then within the Brahma Kumari system, Jaymini is doomed. A failure. She has "gutted her cycle" for eternity and will not be consider a "full Brahma Kumari" or "pure" any more. She will have heard this time and time again every morning from "God" himself. How does one live with that?

And how do other surrendered BKs feel living in a system that allows privileges to such individuals why they slave on handing over all their wealth and power to the BKWSU machine?

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Sister Jaymini and Brahma Kumaris Information Services Ltd

Post10 Aug 2010

BKs take a step away from the usual God Shiva logo design to a cold, independent corporate look. Has God left the building? There is not even a 5th Confluence Age in their design.

bksbluelogo.jpg
bksbluelogo.jpg (14.07 KiB) Viewed 11313 times

Return to Commonroom