BK Comics ...

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

ex-l

ex-BK

BK Comics ...

Post06 Sep 2010

Non-public BK Comics for critical review ... they are still at it over Destruction. Strange thing I always thought about the Brahma Kumaris is that the word "truth", like most words the BKs use, has taken on a new meaning from what most people thing it means.

People hear "truth" and think truth but what do the BKs mean?

bk-comic-destruction.jpg
bk-comic-destruction.jpg (38.98 KiB) Viewed 3440 times

BK-truth.jpg
BK-truth.jpg (27.98 KiB) Viewed 3437 times

annamaria

exiting BK

Re: BK Comics ...

Post07 Sep 2010

Yeah, used to get this comics also - someone thought I'd "benefit". Actually, they made me feel awkward even whilst considering myself still a BK, so I asked to get removed from the mailing-list (I put it this was cause I see now that I had already moved away from the BK doctrine at that point in time).

As someone who works with art, it intrigues me that the only person visible in the second picture is the one holding on to the wooden plank labeled falsehood. The "boat of truth" is empty - so to me it looks like an example of subcontious content making its way into the drawing. Maybe the author is preconciously aware that he/she desperatly clings onto somethings thats actualy not real ...

That's why art is such a great tool in healing and understanding oneself! It allows to unravel things in a dignified and gentle way, including the possibility to not see what's actually visible in the picture, before you are ready to see. So many of my pictures used to puzzle me until I would grow into them ...

Looks like the mouse's (is it a mouse?) best option is learn to swim! And most folks in here prove: it is possible! ;)

Return to Commonroom