Brian Bacon, Oxford Leadership & BKs charging for Raja Yoga

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

bansy

Post26 Aug 2006

Overall, the aim of BK service is to give the introduction of God to everyone, reveal Him to the world. Well, it's interesting that God is only worth $2000. Maybe the OLA needs to charge more, these executives have expense budgets :roll:

ex-l has made a fine point,
the line between Lokik and Alokik is being drawn

For example, how many would raise their eyebrows if the Church of England began to give Microsoft Training courses in St Pauls Cathedral, by the way the course is not entirely free, depends how close you sit to the altar, as a bonus you get to keep the CDs and the bible thrown in for free.
However, if it is Raja Yoga, I think the ingredients should be clearly labelled and if one BK is allowed to profit them surely all BKs ought to. If the BKWSU purports to be set up for the alleviation of poverty, why does it not start by training up its followers so that they can all profit for such BKWSU supported ventures?

Yes, the worst point about this whole issue is how many BKs around the world have actually been to Oxford themselves or can actually go, though given the choice I am sure they'd prefer to save up to visit Madhubhan instead (--> or is this an urban BK myth ?) Or put it another way, why doesn't Mr Bacon (tough name for a vegan) travel to all the BK centres around the world and give the course to all the BKs who, with their local awareness, can give the course and provide service to the souls and other BKs in their respective countries.

joel

ex-BK

Post26 Aug 2006

bansy wrote:Or put it another way, why doesn't Mr Bacon (tough name for a vegan) travel to all the BK centres around the world and give the course to all the BKs who, with their local awareness, can give the course and provide service to the souls and other BKs in their respective countries.

He did create a Positive Thinking curriculum that BKs could use to make the jump into group facilitation and executive training. He went around and taught how to teach it. Some BKs did make the jump.

Brian's okay with me, BTW. Just because a person doesn't find the same level of conflict and contradiction in the BK path as I do doesn't mean there is something wrong with the person.

bansy

Post26 Aug 2006

Joel wrote:Just because a person doesn't find the same level of conflict and contradiction in the BK path as I do doesn't mean there is something wrong with the person.

Yes, I don't think there is anything wrong with the person, but with the system.

And it seems the system has been declining since 1969 (my opinion).

ex-l

ex-BK

Post26 Aug 2006

joel wrote:Brian's okay with me, BTW. Just because a person doesn't find the same level of conflict and contradiction in the BK path as I do doesn't mean there is something wrong with the person.

Hi Joel, thanks for your input.

I do not disagree with your point. Although I am ladling out the polemics here thick and fast - and I do not that I am entirely wrong - this should not be considered as an attack on any individuals. I do not know him. I have no history with him whatsoever. This is not about him per se or any of the other individuals. But I hesitate to accept a discussion taken entirely down to a subjective level when objective statements can stand, e.g. Maryadas, Destruction etc. Really, the issues I would like to draw attention to are two fold;
    a) how the organization is mutating, questioning who and what principles are guiding it.
    b) the changing experience of the individual within or under its influence.
Bearing in mind that in the West we are dealing with the glamourous public face of Gyan, whereas someone like PBK Arjun might be reporting on the grassroots in India, it would be wrong to define these paradoxes as the whole of BKWSU, or whole of a BK. Indeed, it raises an interesting question about the possible existence of personality and personal good within an individual BK - something the institution cautioned against for fear of BKs making personal karma with others.

One might ask from your question; how of the other person is it that we relate to when we relate to another person - and how much of ourselves do we offer up and expose when we also relate? The answer is not 100% either way and cannot be, although that is what God Shiva and the Seniors Sisters encourage. And I'd be the first to admit that 9 times out of 10, BKs make innocuous neighbours. But where you are digging in playing around with folks' souls different parameters might apply.

It would be very interesting to hear how Brian manages being a BK and his relationship with the BKWSU. If he can handle the security mediation within the Balkans; let's see him cope with the BK, PBK, ex-BK scenario. Brian might well have a successful, mature, life model beyond what I see as the sort of infantile-dependent total-surrender relationships they seemed to encourage. How does he do it? Questions ;
    • how do you feel individuals that have had a bad experience with a previous incarnation of the BKWSU should deal with both it and the institution now?
    • how do you view the ethics of the blurred borders that seems to happening now, e.g. Raja Yoga incorporated in individuals business plans?
You have been around long enough to remember the "Good Old Days" of Pure BK Gyan. You know what the mountain their ashram is built on. One hand, the glossy brochure, VIP mike hunting - and obviously CEOs and their trainers have become the new prey as far as that aspect of BK life. On the other we have a lowly, no name surrendered soul coming out of the organization after 12 years admitting up to themselves it was **** and feeling like they had wasted their life.

What do we make of it? A nice big front door, and a garbage dump out the back full of failed BKs? I think a point eromain made in his report was that 99% of folks going though the front door are going to end up in the dump at the back with a big bump with few to no tools to deal with the fallout.
    Has the God Shiva or BKWSU ever admitted they were wrong about anything or anyone?

ex-l

ex-BK

SELF-MANAGEMENT LEADERSHIP

Post29 Aug 2006

Hi.

OK, I hate talking to myself but I do it all the time. I call it developing authentic communication skills. I just received this from an anonymous BK benefactor. So what is going on?

I am sure that there is virtue to it but how much initiation to meditation - or "learning to focus mental energy" - is contained within it? Anyone any hands on exprience? BKWSU SML link

---------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE ON THE SELF MANAGEMENT LEADERSHIP (SML) COURSE TRAINING 6-12 OCTOBER 2003 - Gyan SAROVAR

Dear Centre Co-ordinators,

The demand for the SML course has increased since its start in 1993. An estimated 100,000 people have been through the program and a recent survey amongst Brahmins shows that during the past 2 years many thousands have taken the course in BK centres and at BK programs in more than 40 countries.

In order to manage the scale of the program and because the requirements of individuals and organizations vary, a new system of management and governance of the SML course is being developed. This includes an improved, streamlined SML course for centres and also a version of the SML course for organizations, which has a different name - Oxford Leadership Program (OLP) and governance structure.

To serve at the professional organizational level, a separate company has been set up, called Oxford Leadership Academy (OLA). It will offer the new Oxford Leadership Program, and it will charge for the course.

For more information about this contact info@oxfordleadership.com. The BK centres will continue to offer the basic SML course without fee at the centres to individuals as a course for personal and spiritual development. However, all those SML facilitators must undergo a refresher training to keep up with the latest developments. There will be a short course given by Br Ken and Br Brian for facilitators about the improved SML, which is less organisational, more easy and personal. This training is designed for those BKs who have given the SML course or for those who took the training but have not given the course. Participants will receive a new manual and guidelines.

The training will take place in Gyan Sarovar during Peace of Mind Retreat, 6 -12 October 2003. Please note that all accommodation for the trainees will be in Raj Rishi Bhawan, Gyan Sarovar only. Those who are interested can apply through their NCO. The NCO can collect applications and contact Sr Sonja, Copenhagen at sml@brahmaKumaris.dk. Some points to remember: -
    • Fees will not be charged for SML (exception to cover costs)
    • SML trainers never receive fees for conducting SML.
    • SML cannot be conducted in outside organisations, without special permission
    • and never as a commercial training.
    • All commercial programs are conducted by OLA.
If a commercial (in-company) training is required and requested, OLA will do this and it is not called SML.

Those BKs who wish to conduct the SML course must have suitable background and skills and be accredited to run the course. This accreditation will be provided only to those who have undergone the new training. Om Shanti

As per the BKWSU link above, SML "Partners" are ;

The Oxford Leadership Academy http://www.oxfordleadership.com
Global Retreat Centre, UK http://www.globalretreatcentre.org.uk
Peace Village Learning and Retreat Centre, USA http://www.peacevillage.com
Blue Mountain Retreat Centre, Australia http://www.brahmakumaris.com.au/pages/leura.php

Well, apart from Brian's OLA, all the rest look like inhouse BK centres ...

Meanwhile, the SML makes it to India but this lot looks kosher.

Diehard BKs Ramesh and Usha; Tamilnet.

arjun

PBK

Post05 Dec 2006

• "Mai tumhara Baap tumko padhaata bhi hoon. Ab Baap padhaney kee fee bachhon say lega? Bachhon say fee kaisey lengey! Ek Pai bhi fee nahee leta hoon. Kitnaa door Paramdham say aata hoon tumko padhaaney. Yah naukari karney roz aata hoon.....Tumnay mujhey aadha Kalpa Yaad kiya hai, isliye mujhey is paraaye desh may aana padaa hai. Sab patit dukhee hain. Orphans hain. Dhani-dhori hai nahee. Orphan ko padhaney kay liye Government fee nahee leti hai. Yah toh bahut badee roohani Government hai.....Tumsay mai is padhaai kee fee nahee letaa hoon. Tum kahengey yah chaaval muthhi detey hain. Yah chaaval mutthi toh tum Bhaktimarg may detey aaye ho, jiska return fir doosrey janma may miltaa hai. Abhi toh tum jaantey ho – Baap sanmmukh baithey hain, free padhaatey hain kyonki jaantey hain inho kay paas rakhaa hee kya hai. Toh Baap thodey hee tumsay kuch lengey. Us padhaai may toh kitna kharcha karnaa padta hai. Kitney imtehaan pass karney padtey hain. Mai toh ek hee padhaai padhaata hoon. School may jo aatey jaatey hain, unko add kartaa jaata hoon. Haan jo late aatey hain., unko thodi mehnat jaasti karnee padtee hai. Unkay badley may fir deri say aaney vaalon ko achhi points mltee hain. Jo jaldee-jaldee padhtey hain unko kuch ghaataa nahee hai. Nayee-nayee achhi points milney say puraanon say bhi teekhey jaatey hain. Baap kahtey hain – shuru may jo aaye vah kitney bhaaganti ho gaye. Achha hua jo tum deri say aaye so fir tumko guhya tay guhya points mitee hain." (BKs dwara prakaashit revised Sakar Murli taareekh 17.10.06, pg 1&2)

• “I, your Father, also teach you. Well, will a Father collect fee from the children to teach them? How can he collect fee from the children? I do not charge even a Pie. I come to teach you from Paramdham, situated at such a long distance. I come to perform this job daily.....You have remembered me for half a Kalpa; that is why I have had to come here in this alien country. Everyone is sinful and sorrowful. They are orphans. There is no one to look after them. Even the Government does not charge any fee to teach the orphans. This is a very big spiritual Goverment.....I do not collect any fee from you for this study. You would say that we give this handful of rice. You have been giving this handful of rice in the path of worship, for which you get the returns in the next birth. Now you know that the Father is sitting face to face; He teaches free of cost because He knows that they do not possess anything. So will the Father charge anything from you? One has to spend so much on that (worldly) study. One has to pass so many exams. I teach the same knowledge (to everyone). Those who keep coming to (this) school, I keep adding them. Yes, those who come late have to make more efforts. In return, the ones who come late get nice points. Those who study very fast do not incur any loss. When they get newer points, they gallop faster than the old ones. The Father says – so many of those who came in the beginning ran away. It is good that you came late. So you get deepest points.” (Revised Sakar Murli dated 17.10.06, pg.1&2 published by BKs and narrated by ShivBaba through Brahma Baba)

- When Baba Himself is telling that He does not charge any fee for this study, then where is the need for collecting fees indirectly at all the BK centers by keeping a bhandari (donation box)? It has also been observed that whenever BKs go to meet Avyakt BapDada at Mount Abu/Abu Road, then, apart from the transport charges, a definite amount is also collected from each BK for being deposited in the Yagya, for which no receipt is issued. Apart from this, it is also heard that in case of some specific training programmes that are organized by the BKs in India and abroad, although fee is not collected officially, but it is said that ‘voluntary contributions are welcome’, while Baba has categorically said that it is better to die than to seek.

arjun

PBK

Post05 Dec 2006

Apart from this, it is also heard that in case of some specific training programmes that are organized by the BKs in India and abroad, although fee is not collected officially, but it is said that ‘voluntary contributions are welcome’, while Baba has categorically said that it is better to die than to seek.

Please see http://www.globalretreatcentre.com/even ... efault.htm

The Event Guide says:

"Based on the principle that spiritual knowledge is the basic right of every human being and should never have a price tag attached, the Brahma Kumaris charge no fees for any of the courses or activities. Voluntary contributions are welcome."

Regards,
OGS,
Arjun

sparkal

BK supporter

Post05 Dec 2006

You cant just give something for nothing or souls will get used to the idea and that would not do in this profit orientated world. No, it is far better to compromise your spiritual principles and sell out to the big corps. You will get more karma points if you help the Satanists become stronger.

On the other hand, getting knowledge to souls is perhaps more important than politics. Politics stinks, real bad. It would just sit so much better if Mr Bacon did not have these other multi national contacts.

Of course, we are being negative for messing with peoples money mind sets, that part of the self which is vulnerable and can be scared into anything once everyone is in debt and hankering after the filthy money stuff.

Sorry Brian, we have never met, but your karma is taking you close to a certain edge. I would rather live my hellish life in poverty than have your lot any day mate. And now you think you can bring your **** into a spiritual organisation and somehow it is OK. It is not OK with me personally, not by a long shot. I wish you souls luck in what you are trying to do, perhaps I don't quite understand. Yes, that's it. The one that the brainwashing media plays on, the public/BKs will blame themselves for thinking negative things about you and it is all our fault really. In fact, there has been no bloodline/ genetic or financial favouritism within the BKs.

Quite frankly BKs, this whole thing stinks. Where is the spirituality in selling out to Satanic Pagans who cause much suffering. Gee, this is getting a bit heavy, better let off a bomb or two so that I can change the laws a day or so later. No one will notice of course due to the aftermath ...

So come on BKs, lets be more transparent.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post05 Dec 2006

sparkal wrote:Sorry Brian, we have never met, but your karma is taking you close to a certain edge. I would rather live my hellish life in poverty than have your lot any day mate. And now you think you can bring your **** into a spiritual organisation and somehow it is OK. It is not OK with me personally, not by a long shot.

I guess the argument in the defence is that someone has to be in on the inside of the machine in order to make positive change happen. That these forces; the corporations, capitalism governments exists, are part of humanity and so therefore you have to embrace them too and work with them. Indeed, it might just be some soul's destiny on the Path of Power whilst you are on another. Its worth taking a look at the Sephiroth to understand all the different paths. I am not sure that I would want the walk it either.

I'll show you something interesting that will get sweetchill's ice cubes melting but probably lessen the chances of getting some Murlis out of him;

On the left;
    is the logo for Freedom House. Freedom House is a non-profit organization, a clear voice for American-style democracy around the world, founded over 60 years ago by Mrs Roosevelt, wife to the President that OK the development of the first Nuclear bombs. It is criticised as being a "right-wing", "anti-communist propaganda institution" whose "standards are elastic, bending to the dictates of American foreign policy". A neo-con research and networking organization with selective human rights, who also run the Center for Religious Freedom, united in the view that American leadership in international affairs is essential to the cause of human rights and freedom. For your conspiracy theorists, trustees included everyone from:

a) Zbigniew Brzezinski of Bush, Inc, Trilateral Commission, Bilderberg Group (WHICH OFFICIALLY DOES NOT EXIST AND HAS NO INFLUENCE ON WORLD POLITICS) etc to
    b) decidedly anti-leftist political observer and humorist PJ O'Rourke whose claim to fame was established by such articles as "How to Drive Fast on Drugs While Getting Your Wing-Wang Squeezed and Not Spill Your Drink." which appeared in his first bestseller, "Republican Party Reptile" (1987).
On the right and, yes, I did say on the Right is;
Now, guess who is an "international advisor of several major US/global corporations."?

Yes that is right, and I did say right; Zbigniew Brzezinski ... or ... Brian Bacon.

What gets me is the usual bs factor. That is BS, not S-B factor. On their website it says;
The BKWSU's SML "Partners" are;

• The Oxford Leadership Academy [OLA]
• Global Retreat Centre, UK
• Peace Village Learning and Retreat Centre, USA
• Blue Mountain Retreat Centre, Australia

Yes, well, in plain English that reads ...
• "senior faculty member of the BKWSU" Brian Bacon - whose business the OLA gets a kickback, or "handles enquries", when corporate entities are interested in courses.
• BKWSU
• BKWSU
• BKWSU

Because all those partners are the BKWSU, only it is not stated clearly so as to deceive.

Ask me whether I think if Bacon and Jayanti clamber the BKWSU on board Global Elite class of the Transglobal Express, I'd say that if they have not already they would have a love child and feed it to the reptilian aliens to do so!* Ask me whether this is what God or even Baba want ? ... that would be a harder call. What do you reckon?

The BKWSU are not without shame in this, see here where they say,
BKWSU wrote:Self Managing Leadership (SML) is a fusion of the best modern management practices with the ancient self management principles of Raja Yoga. It provides a framework for personal strategic planning and re-engineering. It empowers individuals to realign with changing business environments by enhancing self-esteem and self-control through relevant mental training and change management skills.

"Ancient Raja Yoga" is a lie. Or at least BK Brahmin Doublespeak the Shudras don't understand. BK Raja Yoga started some time after 1936. It has nothing to do with classical Patanjali's Raja Yoga which is thousands of years old. "Ancient Raja Yoga" is a marketing spin used increasing by the OLA and BKWSU members to give credibility to BK Raja Yoga and what they are doing. The two have nothing in common. The BK Brahmin Doublespeak is that the world is only 5,000 years old, time is a cycle and they taught Raja Yoga 5,000 years therefore it is the most ancient.

I see the SLM course is also offered by the OLA, here as part of the Core Program / MASTER Course and by the BKs, here. I wonder what "the power of Focus" is and whether since 1994 the "over 100,000 executives from 56 countries have been through the SML program" for global executives, government officers and professionals include those the BKs have churned out?

Perhaps your strength of reaction, sparkal, is not just one of spiritual ethics but artistic. As a creator you could be offended at derivative works just as Freedom House might be ofended at trademark infrindgement.

My take on the re-marketing of the BKWSU has been too transparent. Their main modus operandi is to position themselves in the mind or market place by using the same terminology as existing entities or traditions but give the meaning a slight twist in order to allow them to enter human consciousnesses and sit along side the valued originals. In short to slightly confuse or decieve those that cannot discriminate the difference. For example, even with terms such as Raja Yoga, Values Education and their use of the word God, neither are theirs or their invention.

Whether this logo business is conscious or unconscious, it looks of a similar consciousness to me. I'd call it "market positioning" and say it involves conscious efforts at "status by association" which the BKs have been criticized of before. If we are to believe what the PBKs teach us - which I am agnostic about at present - the same might be true of their entire spiritual crusade, that they are out to landgrab as many devotees before the PBKs expand or supress or destroy the PBKs before they are able to. Even by physical violence and intimidation as we have seen. To say that, actually, the BKWSU is not the real thing. Just something that looks and feels and sells very much like the real thing to individuals that cannot tell the difference. Or as the PBKs say, beginners.
Gonzo alert wrote:For those satire challenged or non-Conspiracy Theorists out there without a clue of what I am taking, please see David Icke for references. PJ, old friend, the next round is on me but I will drive, thank you.!

God, or Lekhraj Kirpalani, calls the BKWSU a religio-political clan. Whenever have its politics been opening stated or questioned?

My concern is what the effects of such activities will be on the ego of new followers who are attracted by the status and influenced in such ways and what quality of follower (Vaishyas?) it will attract?

Disclaimer:

I do not know the financial relationship between the Oxford Leadership Academy and the BKWSU. I do not know if the BKWSU receives a commission, special donations nor indeed if Brian is entirely surrendered and all his mind, body and wealth belongs to Baba. If it is so, I will retract any doubt or question of the Brahmin ethics of the situation. And bear in mind that I am looking at this from an alokik point of view not a lokik one where such relationships are seen as quite normal and healthy.

sparkal

BK supporter

Post06 Dec 2006

Thanks for that honest research.

I would like to say that, a few months ago, I saw a human reptile. I was awake. He had human eyes, and a bulky face, like a male ninja, or, human male with a bit of frog or something in there. There were no vibes or fear/threat. He was in another realm. I agree that it takes all sorts and accept Mr Bacon and his crew, he is not operating alone surely. As for the opinion of those in authority beyond, if we become detached observers, we can get a view from their perspective.

There are a few things in all this. One being this factor where people say, "they would never do that". Waken up, is all I can say, whether we are talking about the world or the BKs. I don't put the BKs any where near the category of those in question, including B Bacon. The Tory party also use that torch logo of course.

Even once this grotesque genetic supremacy thing has been sorted, the political thing could rumble on for some time beyond no matter what your spiritual or genetic make up.

Peace to all

primal.logic

ex-BK

Post07 Dec 2006

I think this has been a lively and informed discussion. I know George and Bacon quite well. Mike especially has always had a personal drive to be more than the BK ideals offered him. Both love being experts and being on the stage. I think the BK infrastructure has only ever been a vehicle for them and their own self glorification. Especially when Brothers do not have an option to become a Dadi or Didi. They were big fish in a little pond, adulated by naive and innocent BKs. It was sad to watch. But there is no doubt that their primary drive is their own ego. There was never going to be service in the form of dishwashing or mopping floors for them!

It all started in 1985 (or '86') when they had the first global conference for foreign delegates. Mike got the taste of glory and then made it personal - after a couple of conferences he got the notion that this type of thing was something he could better do himself, and for himself - somewhere he did not have to deal with a psychotic Sister Jayanti. It was like the BKs both presented him an opportunity and then pushed him into it. And when he got good at it (the self promotion especially) whatever his involvement (or service) it was always going to be on his own terms. I suspect he just made possible a space for Brian and all of the stuff we are now witnessing.

Subsequently the thing has just grown as it justified itself. I remember doing the original SML courses with Brian in Madhuban. I thought it was great. I think everyone saw it as a good way of developing our dharna. Everyone supported it on that basis. I don't think anyone saw it overwhelming the integrity of the organisation.

Anyway, this is an interesting point:
I hope they do not get fried for this or their careers could end up in shreds.

It is possible this will happen. When the truth about their relationship with a doomsday cult comes out they will be discredited. Maybe it is time they just went their own way. Maybe they should take this as a warning. Seriously.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post07 Dec 2006

primal.logic wrote: I suspect he just made possible a space for Brian and all of the stuff we are now witnessing.

Subsequently the thing has just grown as it justified itself. I remember doing the original SML courses with Brian in Madhuban. I thought it was great. I think everyone saw it as a good way of developing our dharna. Everyone supported it on that basis. I don't think anyone saw it overwhelming the integrity of the organisation. I hope they do not get fried for this or their careers could end up in shreds.

Of course, it is not just Brian either as I am documenting. To answer sparkal, there is at least on paper because one never knows how real all these titles and departments are a BK "executive coaching service wing". Pressumably a rest home for BK middle managers. And they seem to be inspiring a load of lay BK trainers to follow ensuite. Essentially, beefing up their coaching or counselling experience with a little bit of Gyan and "Raja Yoga Lite" to grow their business without actually having to get up for morning class, I suppose. Frankly, I think it is a little dangerous because the chemistry of BK Raja Yoga is powerful stuff - what ever one believes it is - and unethical from a Brahmin point of view if one is making moeny from Gyan. I know our opinions differ on this primal, I still believe in spooks and BK Raja Yoga is hooking folks up to a spook, be he the Supreme Spook or not. AND that on top of any hypnotism or NLP or thought reform that they might be sub-consciously using.
    Did not that Nikki de "Soul Power Seminars" Carteret have something to do with this too? Try playing "Spot the Raja Yoga reference on her website. She is a "meditator" not a Brahmin and director of the "Vancouver Meditation Center".

• Are these "Meditation Centers" that are popping up all over not just the local Raja Yoga center with a new paint job?
When the truth about their relationship with a doomsday cult comes out they will be discredited. Maybe it is time they just went their own way. Maybe they should take this as a warning. Seriously.

Its interesting to see him at work. For me, this motivational stuff is really just showbusiness. Sure, it "works", its gees faded exectives up for a minute to make another buck (McDonalds up from $12.20 to $29 a share) but what does it mean? I'd rather spend my last Dollar buying the McLibel folks a tofu burger than be "buddies with 'Charlie' Bell, CEO of McDonalds". What do the BKs say about color of company? Read of Brian "save your" Bacon rubbing shoulders with the likes of Warren Buffett. That IS pretty high up The Tree. Buffett has estimated current net worth of around US $46,000,000,000 (Billion). He is ranked by Forbes as the second-richest person in the world after Mr Bill "The Anti-Christ" Gates.

Frankly, when you FU on the first division, there is only one way and that is down. May be we should all blackmail Brian over the Dinosaur question and go retire in Goa ... so what is his thing? Money, power ... Baba's service? I am not saying he is not god at what he does though, I am sure he puts on a good show. But have a look at how he is working for the BKs. This is pretty nifty viral marketing at an entirely non-BK conference;
Brian Bacon wrote:".. and the problem is – no matter how hard the winds blow, no matter how good your vision, no matter how refined your goal, if the winds are blowing in a different direction to the current. Well which way is your institution going to move? With the winds or with the currents? It is going to go with the currents.

Bigger picture - You’ve got Greenpeace, you’ve got the Brahma Kumaris, you’ve got the Buddhists, you’ve got the Catholic Church. You’ve got all of the institutions that know how to do it in little select pockets of civilisation. What nobody has yet figured out is how to do it inside organisations ...

Nice piece of market placement, that is worth $10,000. Yeah, yeah, yeah ... sound great ... can invest in them? Let's all go long on the future rates of a stake in the Golden Age then cash in when the market is high, right before Destruction. But, frankly, from Opus Dei to pervy sex pest priests to getting into bed with Nazis, WHAT does the Catholic Church know!?! I am sorry, I am still peeved from what they did to my family in some past life as a Cathar. But see the way he sliped the seed in there; Greenpeace ... Brahma Kumaris ... Buddhism ... Holy Roman Empire. Really?

You might have isolated the Western growth trend here p.l; Corporate Raider BKs. Only good looking, wealthy, well brought BKs may apply.

They can ditch the Hinduism, disenfranchise Shiva, pick up a few gee-whiz psychobabble USPs from each other, pick-and-mix some some of Anthony Strano's beardy Bhakti philosphers and, bingo, become an international best seller. Do you see how many BKs are in on the OLA? About as many as the Living Values service front. " Hold on ... is Shiva in out or this year ... don't know, sounds a little Indian to me ... on the other hand ... has a kind of geeky Star Trek beam-me-up vibe ... God Shiva ... God Shiva ... tribal even ... definitely more cool then Jesus ... he needs a new logo though and probably some blackspot sneakers ... is there any chance that we could re-style Gulzar or find a younger better looking medium ... may be blonde or half European ... a little thinner!?!" To quote Mike, the news is you can even stop "BEING" a point of conciousness in the middle of the forehead ... you can "CREATE A POINT OF CONSCIOUSNESS" in the middle of the forehead. Hey, and it still works ... may be they just sussed out the hypnotism bit of Gyan?

• OK, to be rational again for a minute, is this some genuine sort of reaction we are seeing to a system that locks out talented individuals because their race or sex does not fit the mould? Or is it God Shiva new mould for future BK service?

sparkal

BK supporter

Post07 Dec 2006

OK, I have heard enough, (not really), when I do eventually get out teaching, off my own back, (no thanks to the BKs) I will only be teaching working class people. If you are of a privileged background, you are not welcome in any such gatherings. So how does that sound? Is it the attitude of an elevated or enlightened being? I tell you, I will do it if there is no change in the BK and greater world. And will someone get these damn things out of my face before I swat one of them. So, who and what am I working for? What is my agenda? (a little tip, you could shoe-horn a pyramid and a dome into that ORIGINAL logo of yours guys, and the double reef. Investors in people? Aye, right, try reversing it). Reverse the torch and we have darkness(which is of course just the absence of light)

I would ban all logo's until it was flushed out of their reptile systems, it is obscene, the world is full of logo' s/ Bhakti symbols, many of them working against the masses in terms of energy and meaning, often reversed meaning. Bhakti at its highest level, or, lowest. Bandits in control with an agenda against the people? Is this really who you guys want to associate with? God help you all. I enjoy observing other creatures, and the reptile species is just as interesting as any other, but no more so. The BKs should be kicking this lot into touch if they have any sense. They could bring trouble that we supposed trouble makers could never dream of creating. Are we being led to believe that the world cannot become a better place without crawling to suspected fascists, murderers and rapists? Souls with no love or compassion? Are the BKs out searching for souls with reptile genes in their body's? well, that's a really elevated agenda is not it. I expect to be exaggerating with that one, I hope.

Can someone come on to this forum and prove us wrong please? And please, WANT the police and army, or we will do anything to make you do so, anything. So, all these grey areas of connection between the BKs and the dodgiest souls on the planet? and the bridge is likely to be the Oxford leadership party. And to think of the backslapping that will have been going on in celebration of this questionable direction.

If money became worthless, where would all these individuals in question then get their power base from? Exactly! Power and virtues tend to go in the same direction, sooner or later. The polite suit wearing types are not necessarily virtuous, as we have found to our cost, yet the BKs continue to pander to them looking for gold only to find lead. Politeness is not among the virtue cards.

At this point, I will use karma when it suits me and say that, they will not get away with what is and has been going on, though, not because God is on my side. (I do not have Yoga with anyone beyond anymore until I know what is going on, I will be having Yoga with myself from now on). So, some of us really are on our own in this developing jungle which is planet earth. It is a pretty rough place, we should remember that. So, Messrs Bacon and George etc, come on, explain yourselves and your motives to the world here, though, remember that the Murli warns against saying "it is just the way I am". Yeah, and this is just the way "I" am, someone who has been abused with the rest by a small minority, an elite bunch of selfish greedy souls (general world). They act out of ignorance of course, what about you oxford elitists? what do you act out of? How do you justify your exclusive behaviour? And if you have been receiving moneys? well ...

If you are looking for Brahmins, you can find them in the middle to lower classes as they tend to be older souls. So, you are seeking to serve newer souls then? Oh, well.

Justice will prevail. Peace to all.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post08 Dec 2006

primal.logic wrote:Subsequently the thing has just grown as it justified itself. I remember doing the original SML courses with Brian in Madhuban. I thought it was great. I think everyone saw it as a good way of developing our dharna. Everyone supported it on that basis. I don't think anyone saw it overwhelming the integrity of the organisation.

It is not an original transition either.

If you check out what else is in the consciousness raising market place, the TM folk are a millions miles ahead of God's own "University". They have a real one. And what is it called?I guess no one wants to be a worker, every one wants to be a manager. A 272-acre campus is located in Fairfield, Iowa, USA and has reaped in over $30 Million worth of research grants so far. To be honest, it looks very attractive and has a wonderfully clear "Right to Know and Other Legal Disclosures". Complete with organic vegetarian meals using locally grown produce ... I think I'd love to send my kids there.

"Management" seems be a buzz word in these days and everyone is clambering on.
    So, do I think that the BKWSU will make it to become a University?
Right now, the BKs are not a university. That is a con. Sales pitch. I am ashamed at myself for having contributed to passing on that lie. They are making in roads to some Indian educational departments with their values programmes but it is hardly core education material. Personally, I think the whole "Destruction is coming" mental programming deeply rots the ambition and creative manifestion of individuals wrapped up in BK-ism and so I, personally, cannot see them becoming successful in the outside world which will always be put down to being "old souls" with lots of karma in a world full of "new souls".

Where The Kirpalani Klan is quite comfortable with gambling the Bharatwasi donations on a forthcoming world Destruction and their own future high status in the Golden Age - and are in a position to re-write its scriptures unchallenged in order to keep the game spinning along, why should it want to change?

Market prediction : business as usual for major stakeholders but long term view is poor.

sparkal

BK supporter

Post09 Dec 2006

The BKWSU as an organisation have an awareness of male and female, but is it complete, or selective awareness?

When the BKs think male female, it may be in the body conscious way. Based on keeping it in our pants, even though the official spin is about balancing ones own male female aspects. Any organisation or individual for that matter have their male and female aspects. So how healthy are the BKs in this respect? Let us look at it from a political viewpoint.

A soul who has been brought up to think in a right wing manner is effectively a predator whether they like it or not. This is male energy and so these souls are perhaps best suited to predatory hunting/converting etc. The socialist minded souls may be best in the communal/communist area of the family, if I may use such a repulsive term (to some), a term which has been abused, no doubt by predatory thinkers. The domestic or female aspect of the organisation may be seen as sympathy, compassion, love, and generally those who care. These souls should perhaps be dealing with the more sensitive aspects of the family, especially when it comes to dealing with the hearts of many other souls. THERE ARE MANY BROKEN SPIRITUAL HEARTS AROUND, one reason being the highly debatable subject of "karma" among others. But surely a woman cannot also be a fascist predator, even if they have had right wing parents? Sure, and there is no female ego, it is only "Brothers" who experience this.

So, how many predators are operating within the BKs? There should definitely not be any right wing predators in the inner circle. There is no place, need or role for them there, as imbalanced individuals, with regards to world harmony at least. Predators are not renowned for their giving qualities, they only take. They are elitist, and usually greedy(human ones), though neither do they wipe out the whole herd unless they are human once again in which case the whole heard will end up in the market place.

99.9% of nature progs on TV seem to be about predators. They just cannot help this false pride can they? Can I expect to find Sir Aphid Atomburger along at the BKs doing a prog on predators? We may even be dealing with a hybrid of Hindu caste system and Western capitalism. Sorry if that scares you.

Let us take Scotland, one of the G8 wealthiest countries on the planet where 1 in 3 of the population live below the poverty line. 47% of the population have no savings at all and there are areas where the average age expectancy is around 53. It has the worst record in the world for heart disease and is the most violent country in the "developed" world. And these are the official stats. It is an oil rich country. Now, do you still want to be right wing? Is this your idea of a balanced world? and I have just painted a picture of one of the wealthiest countries. Time up. To those who drive these ugly greedy fascist agenda's. There will be nowhere to hide. So, I look forward to meeting all you predatory fascists in the Subtle Regions at the great gathering of souls, then we will see who is who and what is what.

The Murli has hinted that there will be no predators or insects in the Golden Age. Let us see now, did these (reptile?) beings who arrived at the start of the Silver Age bring with them what is called Noah's ark, carrying the likes of mosquitoes and other parasites and predators? Head lice, get these humans used to the idea of parasites sucking their blood? No one likes them, unless you are a parasite yourself of course. And to think that these reptile Tory types call unemployed people parasites, And sure, I am a bad guy for saying these things. It is all the fault of these communist socialist types; agitators. If you are not socialist ( I don't mean "socialist") then you simply do not care about SOCIety or communal aspects of the world family and are therefore likely to behave like a selfish predator. You people disgust me, y'know that? Predators serving the souls of the world? Umm, no, I think we have a big, big contradiction running here. Like dogs, predators belong outside.

I know how difficult it is to keep my own political aspect under control, so, if the Oxford Leadership think that they can self righteously pretend not to have any political aspect, they may well be lying to themselves, and no doubt others therefore. Of course, the Oxford Leadership plc is being up front about where they are coming from, at least with regards to their past and political leanings, it does not mean that they have not transformed these awareness over time. Hmm.

Therefore, it is the ones hiding in the background who concern me more. The inner BK circle harbouring right wing tendencies on the basis that God has a right wing slant. Well, how else would God be? "HE" is polite after all. Well I am not, and neither are we really really stupid, at least no more so than God is right wing. Brian Bacon is someone who may well have access to any of our individual files kept on us which could inform him of more than we know about ourselves. If he doesn't have access, he will know someone who does. We on the other hand have no way of screening such an individual.

We should remember that it is the reptile genes (supposedly) in his human body which has got him where he is and not necessarily his political views. I will not therefore assume anything here about his political bias. You know, a few words from the great man himself on this forum could solve many burning issues. I know I would be here protecting my public image ltd. Or should that be corporate image?

Then there are the sex predators within the BKs. Interesting times ahead for them me thinks.

Ah yes, time is drawing in, how much longer I wonder ... The BKs are in no need of a police force, force being the operative word. So BKs, perhaps you could explain your involvement with individuals such as Brian Bacon as there could be more of his type on the way. (Let us not forget that I have been pushed out and judged as being not "squeaky clean" enough on the basis of my past actions(?). So let us hear about Brian Bacon's past actions since the BKs operate such a strict policy on past actions. I would like to see Oxford used for serving the working classes as well as the snobs and privileged of this world(who will soon live in poverty) ...

GOD LIKES AN HONEST TRANSPARENT HEART. ALL SOULS ARE GOOD AND PURE.

I think it would be fair to say that the majority of BKs want a fair and equal world, and a fair and equal BKs where ALL souls can benefit and not just a few. I am concerned about all these souls who have been cast out into hell with number wise running in their head. Or should that be CASTE out? We will be finding out who is who elitist BKs, and your genes will be of no use at that point. 'Only the mother and Father have a number', are you listening almighty Seniors and your baghatts in particular? Of course not. You will.

There is another reversal on the way, one where the rich become poor, and the poor become rich. Bring it on. Though, I would rather live in a natural world, where all are abundantly wealthy, naturally.
PreviousNext

Return to Commonroom