More BK Bad Jokes ... Green the Earth

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

ex-l

ex-BK

More BK Bad Jokes ... Green the Earth

Post09 Dec 2010

Oops, we fell asleep on the god of the BKs' latest joke. This years big service programme seems to have been an "education campaign" to "Clean the Mind & Green the Earth".

Now, let's be honest. The Brahma Kumaris initiative to "Green the Earth" means to nuke 5,000,000,000 to death, sink all the continents of the planet except India. Have a big civil war there with the Muslims that will kill off 1,000,000,000 then rebuild a nuclear power Heaven for 900,000 of their faithful follower to play Krishna and Radhe ... all in less than 30 years too!!! Wow-ee.

The Brahma Kumaris don't do "education campaigns", they do "whitewash campaigns". It will be no surprise to many that green is the colour of lies and deceit.

Google is your friend if you want more repeats of the same Press Releases your donation money is pumping out of the BKWSU evangelism wing and the big money conferences in aircon headquarters. But why is the BKWSU encouraging people to plant trees if they are all going to be "Destruction-ed" in two to three years? Has their Baba worked out some mysterious way to Save The Tree but Nuke the Impure Shudras who planted them? Why are they supporting Indian Government plans to discourage deforestation ... when "the old, impure world of hell is about to be destroyed" according to their god spirit?

The BKs claim to have announced a unique concept called “Shani Vriksh”, introduced through which people can sponsor trees or help the organisation organise events. It sounds like old concepts of getting non-BKs to pay for BKWSU PR and hiding their true aims to me. Get this ...
It is our sacred duty to serve, save, sustain mother earth not only for our own survival but also for the survival of the entire humankind and other creatures. Let us form a mastermind alliance to rise and work together and awaken other to beautify our holy mother earth.
To accomplish the vision of the Supreme Father of all souls - God and the Father of Humanity - Prajapita Brahma to create a grean, clear, peaceful and beautiful environment - Golden Age

So when are they going to tell folks about Destruction!!! See leaflet here: http://www.bkmedia.net/upcomingevents/download/100801_edu_compaign1.jpg
http://www.bkmedia.net/upcomingevents/download/100801_edu_compaign2.jpg

The only thing in it for them that I can see is that they are "raising awareness" of climate change. I suppose that could fit in with their usual scaremongering about the end of the world. The BKWSU is now attending "save the world" type conferences.

They also "endorse" the Earth Charter, for which I read "use it to look good and exaggerate our connection with the United Nations again". Read the real thing, here.

As a million strong cult, it is great if they are owning up to their own destructive forces ... does that mean the leaders will stop flying international and business class jets all the time? Oh, I forgot ... "time is short, destruction is near, all these technologies have been given by Baba to help his children". Doing real good is for other, lesser, people.

Return to Commonroom