Plenty more where these came from ...

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

howiemac

ex-BK

Plenty more where these came from ...

Post27 Aug 2006

Avyakt BapDada said on 25 Nov 95:
In the Brahmin family, when one leaves, ten others come

This gives a clue to their attitude of "go away, go away, we don't want you anyway ..."

This reminds me of the cockroaches in Gilbert Shelton's Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers and Fat Freddie's Cat comics - whenever whole armies of them were wiped out, the attitude of their leaders was always "never mind, there's plenty more where these came from"...

However, I suspect BapDada is misleading the troops somewhat. If you believe the BK teachings, BKs cannot be created - there are only 900,000 BK souls, and those souls which are BK souls will be BK souls regardless, whilst those who are not, can never become BK souls, no matter what they might do.

The last I heard BK numbers were falling in the UK, possibly in the whole Western world? They simply cannot mint "new BKs" to replace the genuine Brahmin souls they have rejected.

They wipe their hands of the results of the extreme dogma they programme into people through repetition and sleep deprivation, and other classic cult methods, such as twisting the meaning of language, and warnings of the dire consequences of leaving ... They believe that the only way you can be helped is to return to the fold of the BKWSU, which meanwhile seems to be transforming from a religious power structure into a political and commercial power structure ... They bend people's minds and then cast them away ... plenty more where these came from ... :roll:

I see the BKWSU as a giant threshing machine - you get sucked in, then mangled until your ego is crushed, and then spat out the other end. This intensive "spiritualisation" can be a very beneficial process so long as you don't get caught up in the machinery. A short sharp shock treatment can be bracing and strengthening, and indeed can work wonders. But those who get stuck in the machine for too long can get badly deformed, even torn to pieces, their personality beaten out of them. Then when they fall out or are ejected, they are in need of intensive care. But, never mind ... plenty more where these came from.. service, service, service, keep the machinery turning, extract the juice and ditch the husks ...

As I see it, a genuine Brahmin "royal soul" is much more likely to be processed by the machine than to remain part of it. The machine needs administrator types, charismatic lecturers, and a horde of service bhagats to do the donkey work ... "royal souls" will never make good serfs. Humilty does not mean voluntarily subjugating yourself to others. Humility means self respect. Those with true self sovereignity have no place in the bowels of a machine that thrives on body consciousness, fear, and blind obedience.

There are a good number of truly remarkable spiritual people in the BKWSU, but typically it seems they have been there long term, and are thus in the higher levels of the machine. If Brahma Baba came along to a centre now as a newbie "student" I suspect he would go right through the machine and out the other end, like most of us.

I guess I am hypothisising that the majority of those who are officially recognised by the BKWSU as BKs, i.e. as "students" or members of the "Yagya", are in fact Bhagat souls - in BK terms, they are the Copper Aged "worshippers" referred to in the Murlis, and not the "rulers" or the "subjects" that the Murlis suggest. The "heir" souls have mainly left. The real shudras are the ones inside, in their ignorance, pointing fingers, and calling names.

The real Yagya is much more subtle than the BKWSU machine, and much more dispersed.

As the PBKs indicate with their "the shooting" analogy, the BKWSU machine has long left its Golden and Silver Ages and is now approaching its Iron Age. Hence the continual dumbing down. It caters now for Copper Age souls, and will soon be geared towards Iron Age souls. So there is no point in teaching any spiritual truths - the Iron Age souls will not recognise them ... it will become simply "salvation by donation".

Mr Green

ex-BK

Post28 Aug 2006

Interesting angles there dude ...

celtiggyan

ex-BK

Post17 Dec 2006

Hi Howiemac. The machineries not that bad in Scotland though is it? I agree that the BKs do appear to be decending into traditional religious practices i.e. Copper Aged. The BKs say that all Golden Aged Souls have to transform themselves. If they don't then they must be re-born and go at it again, the last two lives counting as only one out of the 84. If the Confluence Age is 100 years then there is still plenty of time!

C.

tinydot

ex-BK

Re: Plenty more where these came from ...

Post25 Dec 2006

howiemac wrote:However, I suspect BapDada is misleading the troops somewhat. If you believe the BK teachings, BKs cannot be created - there are only 900,000 BK souls, and those souls which are BK souls will be BK souls regardless, whilst those who are not, can never become BK souls, no matter what they might do.

Or, BapDada is just merely stating a fact, an observation, which is true. One who is "in-love" with BapDada's personality would stay, because love is blind. One who finds The Knowledge to be truthful would also stay with Shiva (not necessarily with BKs).

Return to Commonroom