People get married to have sex ... (including BKs)

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

ex-l

ex-BK

People get married to have sex ... (including BKs)

Post17 Jul 2011

No, it is not another post about BK Hansa Raval (that would be "fiddle the visa system and have sex") ...
    Can anyone update me on the current BK attitude towards sex and marriage?
Remember Lekhraj Kirpalani? Remember his/god of the BKWSU's stuff about celibacy, sex being "worse than murder", "an ocean of poison", "the sword of lust" etc? All the "Subtle Region visions" of BKs dressed in black leather or covered in blood (meaning fallen into body consciousness and lust)? Remember the stuff about falling in love and having sex being like "jumping off a 5 storey building" which killed Ranajan Patel, and parents disowning their children for being impure (forget even eating their food once they started have sexual relationship).

Now they go and celebrate each exiting-BKs' marriages, like Marneta Vegas's, or this self- proclaimed post-BK guru ... Amma Kanti Ji ("Amma" means mother, "Ji" means great) who seems to have set herself up on the basis of her own manmat whilst her son and ex-BK daughter in law getting into corporate coaching with a helping hand from the BKWSU. Nothing like keeping it in the family!

Now, I do not resent these individuals finding happiness at all ... I am just amazed at the face turning of the BKWSU and how they can follow "Shrimat" whilst not following "Shrimat" (god's directions) and shamelessly turn it all into one big business.

What I really want to know is this the message/life they encourage for all these followers or just the Western elite they cannot offer high positions for? I am pretty sure to say all the "kunyas" (the "surrendered" teenage virgins married off to their god spirit in India) are getting the same offer. So how does the leadership "accommodate" this duality ... by being two faced?
    Is the BKWSU just a circus that is finally falling to pieces, and these are just the wise folk who are jumping off, finding some way of getting something back for all the time they wasted on the BKWSU, and someone decent to spend the rest of their lives with as happily as possible?

Is this just some kind of ploy of the leadership to appear "normal" and accepting?

Or do they just have enough stuff now (houses, properties, businesses, money, income etc) that they just do not care about the principles they were set up for?
Blog of Amma Kanti Ji

Name: Kanti Khanna
    Punjabi, born in Sibi

After marriage in 1968 till now living in the UK. Amma Kanti Ji is 66 years young.
    Student of Raja Yoga since 1987 - Is Serving the Global Community
    Family: Married to Ved Prakash Khanna who is now a retired dentist, living in Birmingham UK

We have 2 boys Ravi who is 37 and lives in Oxford. Is to be married to Rowena Rolt this coming July.
What do I do? I am a student of Raja Yoga since 1987. I interact with many on Facebook. I love chatting to people but it is my request if people read this information here it will save time and I will not have to repeat the same 100’s of times. I like it when people have a specific question in mind that we can discuss maybe for 5 or 10 minutes. Unless I feel more time is needed.

If someone is interested in following a spiritual path, please ask me and I will give you contact details nearby to where you live. It is difficult for me to teach meditation on Chat line. It is necessary to take the 7 days course free of charge. Each lesson is at least I hour duration.

Rowena Rolt, we met before. One of the SML corporate coaching BK types who BK Publications promote ...
Pack of 8 Powers 04-Jun-2004 - 06-Aug-2004

A spiritual survival kit to help make the most of challenging times

This two- part interactive seminar will help you realize inner strengths you never thought you had, and how effective they are in enabling you to find success and beauty in even the most difficult of circumstances

Ravi Khanna

An approachable and engaging facilitator, who regularly runs personal development courses on meditation, self awareness and stress management. He has worked in customer service management for a number of different organizations over the last six years, helping people to continue to enjoy and thrive on the working challenges they encounter, through valuing and enhancing their own strengths and resources.

Rowena Rolt

Rowena is currently working as a trainer for a leading charity. She designs and delivers a variety of training courses from management development to counseling skills at all levels.

Workshop starts on the 4 June, 2 July & 6 August

They run on Fridays. Day workshop:2.00-5.30pm
Spirituality in Coaching

Rowena Rolt - http://www.thelearningspa.org

Rowena Rolt is a life/corporate coach with over 15 years experience working in the UK and overseas. Rowena began her spiritual journey over 17 years ago and has travelled extensively in India studying Eastern traditions and meditation techniques. She now combines her meditative practice with her commercial role as the founder of ‘The Learning Spa’ – a training company dedicated to improving performance and wellbeing in the workplace.

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: People get married to have sex ... (including BKs)

Post17 Jul 2011

By special request ... a 'golden oldie' from the 'ex-l-ent' jukebox.
    Dedicated to all those Brahma Kumaris who have had a secret affair and then "gone back to Baba" afterwards and, especially, all those sevadharis, center-in-charges, zone-in-charges and ex-zone-in-charges (cough ... Miriam Subirana) who really in their heart just want to be loved and held ... just once even ... before Destruction comes.

Even if it means having another Sister sleep in your bed with you. Let's all sing a long with Freddie now ...

Mr Green

ex-BK

Re: People get married to have sex ... (including BKs)

Post18 Jul 2011

Excellent choice, sex and love are not bad things in my eyes.

Return to Commonroom