Remembrance

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

sparkal

BK supporter

Post13 Sep 2006

The Subtle Regions need to be cleared of all souls. Yoga is becoming hard work. The body does not have consciousness, the body's personality is etched on the soul, and so it is this which first has to be transformed, to the eternal self. Whatever works for the individual I guess. Simplicity. 8)

howiemac

ex-BK

Post14 Sep 2006

sparkal wrote:The Subtle Regions need to be cleared of all souls. Yoga is becoming hard work.

what do you mean by this, sparkal?
The body does not have consciousness

I say it does - there is a body-bound part of our consciousness (the 'body conscious' part - surprise, surprise - the lower self - the selfish ego), which disperses when the body dies. Only the higher (or 'true') self remains - the real soul-conscious personality - in BK terms the 'original' self.

sparkal

BK supporter

Move forward

Post14 Sep 2006

1 we step away from body.
2 we step away from personality of body.
3 when we step away from personality of current body, there should be nothing left except pure natural true eternal self.

We can then emerge the eternal personality there after once we have glimpsed it strong enough. In other words, we just need to let go in the correct way and let the true self emerge. It is there under the layers. We have always known that (knowledge), but we really move forward when we experience it, then we can realise it.

eternal peace.

sparkal

BK supporter

silent egoless and content

Post15 Sep 2006

The BKs are about to do a big programme. It is not based on the 3 worlds, or even love. It is based on the theme of silence. We have been told that silence is not just the absence of sound from day one. It is only when we experience this that the true gravity of this point is understood and realised. Don't listen for the silence in the hope that it will emerge or come to you. Boss the Yoga, you create the environment around you, so create the silence around you in your awareness. You are the master of yourself, and your space, create what you like.

Dipping into silence, hearing, creating the silence, is the difference between imagining being there and actually being there. Then it feels real, realisation. Silence is the most powerful energy in the universe. That is none negotiable. So, silence is the environment which I create around me, the environment which I am in, the environment which I experience my eternal personality in. In this silent place (colour is optional) I have the awareness of 6 Bn other points of consciousness, we are all still, and silent, resonating together, content. Bring all that into the room. Into the world. I am there and here at the same time. All is one, one is all, while I am pure, ego-less and innocent.

The combination of creating the silent environment and the eternal personality with its innocent ego-less ness will change the world will change when we change our SELVES the world changes.

sparkal

BK supporter

Post16 Sep 2006

Radiate the full 360 degrees and not just out front through the eyes.
howiemac wrote:
sparkal wrote:The Subtle Regions need to be cleared of all souls. Yoga is becoming hard work.

what do you mean by this, sparkal?

We came naked and we're going back the same. (for a second at least)
Though, another way of putting it might be, we go to the Soul World now so there is no need to later

sparkal

BK supporter

Post18 Sep 2006

We could be forgiven for thinking that all things spiritual such as ourselves and domains evolve around the material. More body consciousness. Everything evolves/orbits around the spiritual. The cart moves better when behind the horse, as does the horse. And ourselves.

Sit in your head and look out through the eyes as if they are windows. You are in the corporeal realm. Now jump from the corporeal to the subtle to the incorporeal back to the subtle and back to the corporeal realm.

Spend a second or two in each. Go up and down as much as and often as.

john

reforming BK

Post19 Oct 2006

Is it possible for any BKs to ask any Dadi, Didi or senior what the style of remembrance was used before 1969, when Brama Baba was still in Sakar(corporeal) form.
Previous

Return to Commonroom