Rajneesh on the BKWSU changing date of Destruction (1980s)

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Rajneesh on the BKWSU changing date of Destruction (1980

Post23 Aug 2014

Initially WWII was Destruction, then 1950, then 1976, then 1986, then 1986 to 1996, then there were flutters around 2000 ... when the BKs got the Y2K bug and informed all centres to store 6 months food and water storage ... and then 2012 ... when the BKs surfed all the excitement in the Mayan predictions (which did not happen and have completely blown over).

However, I would like to be accurate and state that 2000 and 2012 did not come from their god spirit or founder but from external influences ... even if their Baba tells them not to be influenced by external influences!

2036 for the beginning of the Golden Age emerged as Confluence Age shifted from being 14 to 40 to 100 years. I am not sure how or when but it must have been after the failure of 1976 which is what it was 40 years. "50 years for Destruction, 50 years for Creation" is what the Murlis used to say.

When it looked like 1986 was going to fail, they changed them to "50 to 60 years for Destruction". I don't know what they say now.

The leaders keep their followers believing "two to three years" on a rolling basis and their god spirit keeps them on the edge of their seats saying the "too late" sign is coming and asking them if they want him to "hit the button" and start the war ... "Are you ready? Can you hear your devotees calling out your name?". He predicted the Thar desert below Mount Abu would be full of all humanity by now coming to see himself.

Of course, it they tried, they would all die. It's a desert.

It's a little pathetic if it was not so wilfully abusive of naive or vulnerable individuals who fall for it and are slowly brainwashed by them to accept it ... and that it is morally acceptable to continue to move the goal posts to keep the money coming in.

Transformation is just doublespeak because nuclear Destruction in the West wass uch bad PR. It's a lie. The theory remains the same ... "they are going to transform into angels and then deities; everyone else and everything else is going to be destroyed under their inspiration".

The teachings said they will "inspire" or "give courage to the scientists" to use the nuclear arsenal.

I like your analysis ... especially Evacuation theory ... but please don't give the BKs any more good ideas for their PR!

Save Innocents

Re: Rajneesh on the BKWSU changing date of Destruction (1980

Post25 Aug 2014

I don't know what they say now.

Someone on bkforum.net says that, in their recent Murli, it has been said that world transformation (their current dream) has reached its end. All transformation is already done. And that those who believed them blindly till date are fortunate ones likely to become angels. ha ha ha.

So, what about future of BKWSU? Is it end of this system or some new theory in progress? Whatever ... its time to give a new dream to their followers.

The teachings said they will "inspire" or "give courage to the scientists" to use the nuclear arsenal.

They may say anything but scientists are not fool like them who will do anything without using their brain. But this theme is similar to terrorism or jihadism. It is more similar to later one as in jihadism too, they, jihadis, use (appropriately misinterpret) the religious beliefs, context to motivate innocents to commit grave crimes.

Pathetic, is it not?

don't give the BKs any more good ideas for their PR!

Yes, actually you are right. They use this site as an additional PR source. Some confirmed this in their Wikipedia section that they get free PR from here.
Previous

Return to Commonroom