What if BK god refused..??

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

dany

What if BK god refused..??

Post23 Jun 2012

In the news, is that Brahma Kumaris are preparing a new medium to take over the role of ageing BK Sister "Gulzar" as a medium to convey BK god messages.

Question is, what if BK god did not get along with the new medium, and refused to talk to her and transmitt messages through her ..??!

dany

Re: What if BK god refused..??

Post23 Jun 2012

I believe I should give some credit to these old ladies (Sisters) at Mount Abu who are running the show there, because they seem to know what they are doing.

They do not start the annual live show and contact between "BK god" and Sister "Gulzar" till pure foreigners (there are double foreigners as well) leave the complex, because they know they would not buy it and it could backfire ..!!

After all, most foreigners who go to Mount Abu are non-BK and go there out of curiosity, and usually include it in their touristic visit to India as I came to know from some of them, and from non-compliance with the white outfit strongly recommended by BK to be put on.

bin

Post26 Jun 2012

It does not mater if God refused to come but I don't think that will happen because they always have a way out and they will tell a new story like, "Brahma did incarnate and cannot come with God, so God does not come". It means for them the Golden Age comes closer, so they will even be happy that that happens.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post26 Jun 2012

bin wrote:"Brahma has incarnated and cannot come with God, so God does not come".

"Brahma" being Lekhraj Kirpalani their founder.

Yes, it is true. They have total control over their unquestioning followers and could get away with saying anything. Failure is a success in their hands.

Look at all the "celebration" of their 75th Anniversary ... it was not to celebrate! It was evidence of their failure ... 25 years of failure to perfect themselves and bring about the End of the World.

There is no end to their dishonesty and manipulative ... as long as the money keeps rolling in.

We did hear a few years ago though that they were training up a number of young women to take over the role of Gulzar as the chief spiritualist medium. We heard it was happening in the US under Mohini ... although no specific details.

How does that work ... does "God" pop into a few young girls to see how they feel like ... possess them ... to see if he likes their body and can control their minds and voices completely. But how can that happen in the US, they have said "God" only comes in Mount Abu because only it is "pure enough".

Therefore, is it the ghost of Lekhraj Kirpalani possessing the young girls? It sounds really weird and twisted when you think about it.

saveyourlife

Post27 Aug 2012

ex-l, i am just coming out from another long brainstorming sessions with my Sister. Now again she repeats that she clearly agrees with me that wrongdoings are going on inside BK movement by many BKs but she has full faith in the drama wheel and she believes that god is seeing everything and at the end of this drama wheel people will be placed accordingly to suit the positions, according to their current deeds. She has immense faith on the drama wheel and god as she thinks the god is real, the story is there and there is no BK god. She said there is no BK god Brother. God is only one and we have that and all will be punished hard at the end of time cycle.

Now, ex-l, half of the battle has already been won by me as I wrote earlier also because she admits that too many fake people are inside the house who only pretend but you please tell me what to show her so that she gives up on the drama wheel and story also. She also wants proofs and is ready for another round of discussion with me if I am able to satisfy her by giving as many proofs as possible. She is also very very honest ex-l. I could saw tears coming out of her eyes and believe me those were absolutely real.

Please help her also ex-l in your best possible way by telling me what kind of proofs can I show her to make her believe about this cooked story. All proofs must be backed by 100 % authenticity. Sort of something which nobody in the universe could deny. If I am able to pull her out of this dirt, it will be my first big move to do something huge for as many as I can because all are badly and innocently trapped there.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post28 Aug 2012

I am sorry to be stupid but what kind of proofs does she want? Or what kind of proofs would be good enough?

We can prove that the whole story of Shiva entering Lekhraj Kirpalani in 1936 and saying, "Shivoham, Shivoham, Shivoham etc" is false and so therefore much of the story of the Om Mandli is false. We can prove there was no mention of Shiva until 1949 and no one seems to know how, when and where and by whom he was "revealed".

But if we show her that, she might just say, "not all The Knowledge was revealed in the beginning". We can also show the early posters where there is no Shiva.

In the earliest Tree, "God" calls Judaism ... Jews ... "Islam". Now, how could the real God of all humanity *not* know Jews existed or their name? Jews and Islam are enemies.

But if we show her that, she might just say, "it was not Baba's fault, it was Lekhraj Kirpalani's mistake or the children's".

We have documented all the false predictions of Destruction.

But if we show her that, she might just say, "Baba has never given a specific date if there is a mistake, it was Lekhraj Kirpalani's or the children's" or "Baba was just testing us", which is the usual response when they finally admit there were failed predictions.

And so on ... you have to appreciate, they have built up a many layers of defences, and have many well used excuses. They tend to believe that it is acceptable to re-write and revise the Murlis to hide the errors, mistakes and bad words of the past.

I am sorry that I cannot be more helpful at present.

If you say she is young, she probably was not even born when I took the course and she probably knows nothing about the 1976 failed prediction of Destruction and how many people gave up their lives, their money and property. They seem to think that is a joke. The leaders have hidden so much from newcomers. Does she know about all that?

And what we she do ... if she has doubts she will get on the telephone to her zone-in-charge or Abu to have her responses to you re-charged and get new ideas, and they are like skilful politicians and arch-manipulators patching up her faith. But you should carry on and find out more.

Excuse me if I say something that sounds impolite. For me, if there is a God, it is true ... of truth. It will be honest. Open. Sincere. Anyone of God, will reflect those qualities ... true, honest, open, sincere, easy to speak to, straightforward. You don't get that with the Brahma Kumaris.

For me, lies, deception, manipulation, brainwashing are all "evils". If there was a Devil, they would be his tools.

Does she know about the suicides and child sex abuse that took place in Delhi and Madhuban?

Now, logically, if the centres were so "pure" and run by God ... how could such things happen? How could they cover them up? (In the case of the Delhi suicide, when the sister-in-charge found the body, she just locked the door to I believe Baba's room and then carried on class and serving toli/Bhog. In the case of Orissa, the leaders of the center absconded after the girl burned her self alive and the evidence was cleaned up. In Panipat, the leaders also ran away. It seems to be what they do).

We have just got so many of such incidents ... how can one *really* say this is "God". And yet the god of the BKs promises in the Murlis that "like a mother cat to her kittens, he will protect the BKs so that not a hair on their head is harmed". Now, you look at the statement and you look at the facts ... what can you say?

I will help you as I can but, in a sense, we are not fully prepared to do so. We've done a lot of research and it is contained in this forum but we have not had a lot of help from Hindi speakers before now. We have very little idea what happens to Indian ex-BK Hindi speakers. We know there are a lot but we have no way of reaching them.

It would be good if you could start some way of reaching out to them to get their stories. Thank you. I am sure there is a *lot* more abuse going on than we know of and it is *not* good enough to say that it is OK and will be sorted out at Judgement (Dharamraj). That is just an excuse.

The BK leaders want to keep as many people trapped as possible because each one is worth $1,000s to them, therefore they tolerate the bad ones and utilise double standards. 99% ... it's all about the money and power.

saveyourlife

Post28 Aug 2012

OK, this time too be very short and precise and clear to you:

Centre in charge Sister is really a very good soul. She is my first target who deserves to be pulled out of this dirt and drama. Next I am ready to do as much as I can for as many souls as possible. Dirt started from India. Must be ended from an Indian only I believe. I am ready to take up the challenge. I am Hindi speaking guy committed to end the dirt. As far as the Sister goes she is trying to absorb the truth may be internally if not explicitly. Now you wrote earlier:

In the past they have told people the End of the World (Destruction) will come in WWII, 1950, 1976, mid-1980s to 90s and Year 2000. When I was a BK, the Murlis used to say, Destruction in 50 years (approx. 1986) and Creation in 50 years. Is it ethical to lie about one's past history and paint a false picture of it? Is it ethical to keep selling Adi Dev and false biographies of Lekhraj Kirpalani when they know it is false?

ex-l, my task will be extremely easy if you can just provide authetic data in my support for each instance of failed destructions, i.e. WWII, 1950, 1976, mid 1980s to 1990s, and year 2000, or may be this year 2012 also if it's there in their list respectively. Including how to prove logically in front of her that Adi Dev is also false story. Thank for your support.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post30 Aug 2012

I sent you some reading material. All of the rest of the information you request is already on the forum or in the Library, for example, in Divine Decree poster dated 1949, it mentions "in one year", i.e. 1950. In The Ladder poster, here, it starts Confluence Age 40 years. The 1976 prediction comes up in Avyakt Murlis both before and after 1976 (the specific Murli dates are on the forum by Arjun). The WWII references in the Divine Decrees signed by Om Radhe. We have analysed the biographies in topics about them and offer copies of books except for Adi Dev. None of the original 30s and 40s posters, letters, decrees or classes mention Shiva.

Unfortunately I am and will be busy from today over the weekend and so cannot give you any more links right now.

saveyourlife

Post30 Aug 2012

Thanx a lot for whatever u r doing for me. u have just no idea what u mean to me for the moment. u r equal to god for me at the moment just because the trauma is just too big and it has just happened with me so i need some great healing and help. i will never ever forget u in my life dear friend. whoever u are , u r a true son of god. i write this with pain in my heart and tears in my eyes for being cheated so badly by someone in the name of god. i am still trying to digest it. For u the memories of being cheated have become old but my case is a very new case. anyways u pls do ur work and i will patiently wait for ur posts later on. from now till i breathe last this place is a must visit place for me. Thanx again.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post30 Aug 2012

How are things with your own family? Do you have any friends to support you? It might help to find some other Indian ex-BK to speak to, perhaps on Facebook or elsewhere.

Although the PBKs will want to sell you a "new, improved" version of Gyan and argue that ShivaBaba now speaks through a different medium, they are a useful source of information and, especially, old Murli points as they respect the original teachings, not the re-edited ones.

Arjun at http://www.bk-pbk.info is a good person.

saveyourlife

Post30 Aug 2012

Things are not very OK, ex-l, but I am fighting it out alone with the help and courage of the real god. I have already mailed arjun twice but still no response from him. I am waiting to connect with him but as long as you are there for me as a person directed by the true god for my help I am OK.

I will research more and more to connect with as many as possible to warn them not to fell in this gutter which looks so lovely from outside and do everything and anything for those who are innocently sitting inside the gutter thinking its gonna take them to Golden Age. What a rubbish !!!!!!!! Ah, what have they done in the name of god.

I wonder where the real god is? What is his occupation? Is he present or not ? I mean the whole story about god or the Supreme Soul is just messed up. put a write up about the true god when you are free. Thanks for being there for me and showing kindness and support. I badly need people like you who can understand my situation. Thanks for being so nice.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post31 Aug 2012

The BKs are famous for avoiding scholarly and educated discussion about religion and philosophy. They target the sincere but uneducated and make them more stupid. They even value this ... their aim is to become "buddhus" (idiots) they say.

In my opinion, their Gyan is a series of mental plugs to stop you thinking so that you can become a conduit (pathway) for whatever they want you to think, say or psychically channel. They don't want you to think, ask questions, challenge or obstruct that flow and, most of all, insert others ideas into it ... especially if those idea are correct. We have studied their religion and it is being more and more falsified.

Can you build an Age of Truth out of lies?

It seems as if most of the disciplines of BK life are to separate you from other influences, even the most educated, high minded and sincere influences, like the study of history, religions, human evolution and philosophy so on. Topics which would give huge insights into our real natures ... and which, of course, would entail some intelligence and hard work to grasp.

The BKs don't want you to do that because their false edifice would crumble into dust if you did ... and what you will find at the end of that is a cult of old ladies in love with a handsome but uneducated millionaire who was their god, their Krishna made real.

All the early, independent sources point to Lekhraj Kirpalani studying with some saddhu to gain some Siddhi power or hypnotic ability ... for which he paid a huge amount ... and then his life and the life of his tiny community in Karachi being over turned by the effects of this uncontrolled, ungrounded psychicism.

The BKs have since turned those days, that trauma, into a religion and continue to added to it from other sources and polish it up to make it more attractive.

More later, please. I am short of time. "God" is always with you. You don't have to give over your life and mind and wealth to some old Sindhi ladies to experience it.

saveyourlife

Post01 Sep 2012

Thanx for ur post as always ex-l. So I am now much much enlightened about many of the facts but the main thing which is really most essential for me and is haunting me to know is about the Real God. As I realize by now that The real God has again slipped out of my hands. BKs made me believe as I was having God with me in the pocket of my shirt all the times. 24*7 and 365 days. Even when I sleep. The more I think about this being a lie my mind fills up with great grief and then if I go into the depth of this matter my mind starts going mad and mad. What these people just did with me.

I am such an educated person so I just cant believe how were they able to pierce through my mind so deep. Anyways, ex-l, whatever they cooked up and served which seemed like such a wonderful dish has proven to be just simple to edible in simple terms. All of us used to have that inedible food as if it came from a 7 Star Hotel. What are these people upto? Have they messed it up completely? Is there half truth-half lie in their story? I mean there are the PBKs, Vishnu and Krishna Party which are derivatives of BK. I do not know what they want to tell the world but all of them claim they have the real story. Just think if the origin point of BK has been falsified how can the derivative part go correct. Where is the real god ? How is he allowing all this nonsense to occur. I think in the name of god it is the biggest crime I have ever noticed, which BKs are doing?

Reply only when you are completely free and that too in detail this time. Read all my questions please and answer me. I am in hurry to listen but somewhere somehow I feel deep in my heart that you might have the answers. My research on my favourite topic GOD has resumed again which was unnecessarily hampered by Brahma Kumaris.

because.parmeshwar

exiting BK

Post01 Sep 2012

Excuse me, if i am interfering in your conversation..
Saveyourlife wrote:Where is the real god ? How is he allowing all this nonsense to occur? I think in the name of god it is the biggest crime I have ever noticed, which BKs are doing?

I fully agree with your statement dear, I understand the state of your mind you are in at the present time ... I can relate my state with that of yours when I stopped going to the BKs. but ... but ... but ... allow me advise you that not to think too deep on this. It will only give bad taste in your mouth.

It was really a very heavy duty cult we were in and we gave our so much of precious time. Mind is so subtle that too much thinking in this matter will suck all your energy. All I can say is make yourself busy as much as possible. Join some aerobics, Yoga, sports or music and divert your mind somewhere else ... Real God will save you without even telling you ...

saveyourlife

Post02 Sep 2012

Thanks from the core of my heart parmeshwar for shwing concern towards me. Whatever you wrote is absolutely correct and no point of argument over that. The more deep I go the more madness in my mind starts. Only too much surrendered and god loving souls can come out of this. Only those can be saved by the real god who love the almighty so much. He only pulls us out of this pit. We are indeed the Lucky stars. Only we know the devil behind all this goodness they spread by painting such a sweet and rosy image. Only we know the dark side besides these white clothes which they wear. But still I believe the BK Followers and many many many BK teachers are naive. Only a handful of people know this secret and may be 95 % people are being manipulated by 5% monsters. It's such a big Maya but still I would love to discuss more and more about the Real god. After all where is he? What is his duty etc etc? There are too many questions about the real God now which I would love to discuss.
Next

Return to Commonroom