Please help me out, it is seriously urgent

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

anchalmishra

Please help me out, it is seriously urgent

Post22 Aug 2012

I just typed a sentence into google search which I heard about Dadi janki and the results which I get to see have taken away the peace from me. I just wanted to collect some info about Dadi's status of most stable mind on earth which is highly publicised by Brahma Kumaris but to my surprise what I see is all websites indicating that it's fake and a wrong propaganda by the organisation as there is no such examination conducted by university of Texas and from here on I search more and whats the result of that: some more painful results like Brahmakumaris is under screener as one of the most destructive cults on earth. Previously also I read a lot adverse news about BKs but I was firm on my path but this time I really need some sort of clarification about the following three points.

1. What is the reality behind university of texas award of most stable mind on earth and how to check its authenticity on internet ?

2. How can BK be described as one of the most destructive cults still existing on earth ?

3. If I go by Gyan then I am 100 % sure that we BKs will in no case celebrate the diamond jubilee because if we are able to do so in year 2036 then this whole theory fails because by that time SatYuga should come and Sangam Yuga completes so this platinum jubilee has to be the last milestone of our organisation. AM I RIGHT ?

Kindly reply me without delay and please reply all my three questions at your earliest.

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Please Help me out : Its seriously urgent

Post22 Aug 2012

anchalmishra wrote:1. What is the reality behind university of texas award of most stable mind on earth and how to check its authenticity on internet ?

In one of the topics, there is a copy of a notice which was sent out by the head quarters of the Western BKWSU to all centers. There is a copy of it here Janki claims not true. It was ignored by the Indian BKWSU who continued to exploit the false claim.
2. How can BK be described as one of the most destructive cults still existing on earth ?

That is difficult to say, how would one measure it? By the number of suicides (many), by the number of children abused (few), by the number of families that have been torn to pieces since the 1930s (very many), by the number of years and lives wasted by people surrendering everything to the cult (1,000s)?

The problem with the BKs is that they have falsified their religion. Their history is false (fact) and they have hidden or covered up many wrong predictions of the End of the World (fact). They have changed their messages their god has spoken to hide bad or wrong things (fact) and to change the impression of their founder and medium Lekhraj Kirpalani (fact).

And doing so, they encourage people to surrender their wealth, property and lives to them. This is highly unethical. It is even not classy. Central to this is the rolling predictions and falsification about of the End of the World. In the past they have told people the End of the World (Destruction) will come in WWII, 1950, 1976, mid-1980s to 90s and Year 2000. They still tell people to think "two to three years". This is cheating, a fraud.

Are they "the worst" ... no, that would not be true. There are worse. But are they in the first division of abusive cults? Yes, I think that is true ... because of their dishonesty and money making, and the number of lives and peace of normal families they consume or destroy.
3. If I go by Gyan then I am 100 % sure that we BKs will in no case celebrate the diamond jubilee because if we are able to do so in year 2036 then this whole theory fails because by that time SatYuga should come and Sangam Yuga completes so this platinum jubilee has to be the last milestone of our organisation. AM I RIGHT ?

Absolutely correct.

When I was a BK, the Murlis used to say, Destruction in 50 years (approx. 1986) and Creation in 50 years. Previously, the posters used to say Sangum Yuga 40 years. In 1975, the Murlis used to say Destruction in 1976. These are the highest Shrimats.

Many of the proofs of these claims, and original old materials, are in the Library section.

Of course, the big issue for me is that there was no mention of Shiva until sometime after 1950. There was no mention of Shiva possessing Lekhraj Kirpalani in the 1930s. In the 1930s, they believed God was omnipresent and Lekhraj Kirpalani was the Gita sermoniser etc. And there is no record or destruction of how and why they changed it.

Hope that helps as a starting point.

anchalmishra

Post23 Aug 2012

At the first place I would like to thank you for your support. I hope it continues like this forever whenever I need because it hurts a lot to get fool around in this way that too in the name of GOD. So I would like to tell you that I am just concerned with God and not the organisation Brahmakumaris, to continue with the same notion i have further questions to ask you.

I just read somewhere that BK's filed a court case against you for having similar name and defaming them but eventually they lost this case. IS THAT TRUE ? I would like to know that Who you actually are ? Are you a single entity? What is your name? Are you a group of people? Whatever your existence is, if you are so confident about the wrong doings and propogandas of BK then why not show up your real face? Why are you keeping yourself so secretive? Why and how and what do you fear? How can I talk to you? Where are you located? I mean dear friend, if you are really so true and confident then you become the real child of GOD as you are trying to serve people so that people should get aware and do not fall prey to BK (those who are cheating in the name of GOD according to your belief).

Please answer me soon and more from me next time after hearing your reply.

saveyourlife

Post23 Aug 2012

I want to know how this forum operates and more data to counter BKs with full evidence. Who is the Admin of this site ?

ex-l

ex-BK

Post23 Aug 2012

I am sure you are sincere and, correctly, most interested in God ... however, "one knows the creator by its creation" and so the BK organization, and how it really works behind the scenes, is evidence of the true nature of its god.
anchalmishra wrote:I just read somewhere that BK's filed a court case against you for having similar name and defaming them but eventually they lost this case. IS THAT TRUE ?

Yes, that is true. Dr Hansa Raval, centre-in-charge in Texas, started a legal case against us as a preparation to starting a personal case against us for libel. That is to say, she used the official BK charity ... unethically and without real permission in my opinion ... to start a domain name case against us in order to reveal who was behind this site so that she could then sue them for her own interest afterwards.

The proceedings caused a lot of problems within the BKs, and they lost the case. During the investigation, it was proven that although Dr Hansa Raval had left her first husband and her young child to join the BKWSU, she had gone on to married a BK Brother (probably secretly, we have to believe) and had some kind of relationship with him whilst as a center-in-charge. Furthermore, she had made false immigration applications to try and get well paid Indian BKs visa to stay in the USA which also failed (we know of 2. Some may have succeeded, we don't know). We guess she probably married the first white Brother in order to gain a visa for him in the first place. The "secret marriage", however, was proven. He was from a wealthy background.

It should be remembered that what Hansa wanted to sue us for was nothing to do with the marriage and her private conduct, but a copy of a journalist's report that one member had posted here. The journalist had written that, "she has been dismissed by other members of the medical profession as a kook".

No one here is "secretive" but, because of the sensitive nature of our work we afford people the right to privacy and anonymity, and try and protect them as best we can. We also believe in real spiritual values, e.g. egoless and humility, therefore so no one particularly wants "name and fame" for the good work they have done here. People have a right to get on with their real lives.

We are an informal association of individuals with a variety of different relationships to the BKWSU and AIVV that goes back to the 1970s and in all continents of the world. Members have included active BKs, ex-surrendered souls, ex-centers-in-charge, ordinary members and the friends, family and partners of BKs.

What should be important are the facts regardless of who reports them.

What do you really want to know and what do you want to do with it? There is a lot of new information about the early days of the yugya coming out now which prove the stories they tell are false. How long have you been in Gyan?

saveyourlife

Post23 Aug 2012

You asked me :
What do you really want to know and what do you want to do with it? There is a lot of new information about the early days of the yugya coming out now which prove the stories they tell are false. How long have you been in Gyan?

My correct and plain answer is :

I really want to know the truth and want to move on in my life without having a feeling of being fooled by anyone (you guys or BKs whosoever). I have been day in and day out in Gyan for the past couple of years + Can you tell me about yourself a bit more maintaing your secrecy also at the same point. Tell me more about yourself as much as you can as much as your upper limit of privacy allows.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post23 Aug 2012

Let's say some 'online privacy and respect', rather than "secrecy". No one wants to have their life destroyed by the internet. Please tell us what the BKWSU are saying against us here and I will comment or answer the allegations.

I've told my own story a few times on this forum. I did the 7 Days Course back in 1981 in London, hence the name (ex-London). At the time, the whole class could fit into a single living room of a domestic house and we were able to be very close to the Seniors. I followed the Maryadas every day and I enjoyed the company in general, but I left after a few years later because I got sick of all the self-importance and VIP chasing.

I had held on for a long time because I thought I would discover some real secrets and depth, that it was a place to study spirituality but then, apart from the experiences, it became obvious it was just superficial knowledge and I started to feel it was all false, self-indulgence and a waste. They were more interested in a facade. Many times the Seniors could not answer questions and acted badly. I wanted to try and do more real and practical good in the world but always spoke well of the BKs and referred people to them.

At that time, I knew nothing of all the false history, false predictions and that they were changing the Murlis to hide it all. Even though I left, my life was on hold and I was mentally trapped by the End of the World predictions which, at that time, were mid-1980s (50 years for Creation, 50 years for Destruction), then mid-1980s to 1990s (they changed it to 50 to 60 years, now they have removed those parts). I knew nothing of the 1976 failed prediction of Destruction (yes, it was in the Avyakt Murlis; no, it was not the churnings of "the children"). I believe no Western BKs knew anything about the failed predictions of WWII and 1950 and that there was no mention of God Shiva in the religion until around 1950 and that they had falsified the early history.

I trusted them and was manipulated and abused. I gave up my education (degree) because I started to believe the world was going to end as they said, (two to three years, always two to three years; just enough to keep you hanging on) and by following my chosen career was incompatible with following Shrimat.

It was only a few years ago when I returned to re-consider my experience. I heard of a forum where ex-BKs could talk about their experiences and problems. Then I started to hear about how corrupt and materialistic The Knowledge had become, e.g. Seniors encouraging business people to take service and turn it into their own businesses, using BKs who were not following Maryadas, the false representation, then the child sex abuse at Delhi and Mount Abu and how the leaders tried to cover it up and not report the criminals, then the suicides of which there were many and how the leaders dealt with them. The behind the scenes corruption, e.g. bribery, physical and mental attacks on the PBKs etc.

There was obviously something really wrong going on. Many people were coming out of the BKs broken and suicidal. Many families continued to be broken apart and suffer. Many, many, many more individuals, such as you, were being sucked onto the same roundabout as you going through the same experiences as we did and destroying their lives.

I decided I wanted to support the victims and started to do independent research. I discovered lots of original documents from the 1930s and 1940s which prove that what they were telling us was false. Deeply false. On top of the abuse, the corruption, etc the documents prove 100% their track history of falsehood and manipulation and effect on society over a period decades.

The BKs responded first by trying to crush us ... dishonestly ... and when that failed - after the big problem for them Dr Hansa Raval caused - they did some "window dressing" in the West to make things look or seem better (Global Functioning and historical revision).

Even know, they are keeping making subtle changes because of us ... some mature BKs will admit it is because of this site but generally they try and ignore or defame us. Even now, having left, we are still doing them service!

saveyourlife

Post24 Aug 2012

Please go to the start of this thread and read my first post under this topic. The same questions being an active BK i asked to people by e mailing to Brahmakumaris India head quarters because i am myself an Indian . Now look at the answers what these people have given me few minutes back as i check my email. here is the copy paste for all of you below :

Om Shanti,

1. Experiments were conducted on Dadi Janki and was told so. Even photo of the experiment can be seen in the book Positive Health. That was in 1980s. It may or may not be there in the internet.

2. BK is not even a cult, let alone destructive. It is a God's established movement.

3. If you go as per Gyan, you should never predict dates. Baba has not disclosed anything. do not go into date or days calculation. Spend your time in Baba's remembrances, experience the depth of Yoga and if possible, do service. It gives you happiness.

There are many anti-BK materials put in the website. It is being put by so many disgruntled souls. But, it is for you to ascertain the truth. Whether you would like to
- listen to Murli daily and believe in that,
- you have so many lakhs of BKs following with commitment and experiencing Meditation bliss
- you yourself can think a bit over the veracity of The Knowledge and experience it

Or
- you go by false propganda

It is your life and you need to find out what is right and what you would like to believe.

Forget platinum or diamond jubilee(these are milestones), the institution has crossed 75 years of Gyan and Yoga. People have been experiencing so much peace and happiness in their life. Those who have recognised God have transformed their life altogether into a high spiritual plane. This life is of spiritual efforts. It involves some dedication and effort making. Those who do not do it resort to propaganda. And now a days, internet is open for everyone.

So, do not beleive even this mail. Sit back, relax and find out what the purpose of your life is. Whether whatever Baba is telling makes sense to you. do not follow or leave based on heresay. Let it be basedon your conclusion based on truth.

Om Shanti

How many of you here feel satisfied by the answers given back to me today .

ex-l

ex-BK

Post24 Aug 2012

You must appreciate, now that you have woken up, your position will change from being a "student" and follower to being a teacher. You have woken up to their limits. Most BKs are still asleep and happy to accept them as long as they are supplied their "drug". They dream that they are awake but when someone really wakens up, they try and get them to go to sleep again ... to follow, to conform, to accept their position in the yugya and not question.

Most BKs are still in a Bhakti frame of mind and have made bhkati out of Lekhraj Kirpalani and Gyan. That may just be their level. Some within the BK movement are corrupt and corrupting but most just follow orders. Some think the Mahabharat War is happening 'within' the BK movement between those who are true and those who are evil.

I often ask, "can an Age of Truth be made out of lies?" Obviously not. Then, "would not a truly spiritual person be able to look at, document and record factual truths?" Are they not the best foundations for life? Obviously so. Then lastly, "is it not our spiritual and ethical responsibility to discard that which we find to be false?" Is it not better for our self progress to move on to that which is true?

Other questions might be, "it is not immoral to pass onto others the burden of repeatedly disproving your (the BKWSU's) lies? Should a 'Godly university' not be at a high, impeccable level?" I always thought so.
saveyourlife wrote:I asked to people by e mailing to Brahmakumaris India head quarters because I am myself an Indian. Now look at the answers what these people have given me ...

1. Experiments were conducted on Dadi Janki and was told so. Even photo of the experiment can be seen in the book Positive Health. That was in 1980s. It may or may not be there in the internet.

Then ask them, "why did the Western BKWSU send the following notice out with the 09/07/2007 Murli Noticeboard?" And send the file with your email.

Under Sister Jayanti Kirpalani's command) they said ...
BKWSU wrote:We would like to just draw your attention to some information we use quite frequently and that is often misquoted ... that Dadi is 'The most stable mind in the world'. This has never been said by any scientist ... So you are requested to delete this phrase from any publicity material.

We have two opposing "truths". Only one can be true. The BK leaders in India continue to lie and exaggerate all the time. It is as plain as that.

A journalist researching this spoke to the University of Texas and they said they "have searched the likely places and found no mention of the experiments performed on Dadi Janki in 1978. Indeed, I did not even find any University of Texas organization called the Medical and Science Research Institute". The article is here. Would not a university keep a record of such an important claim?

Therefore, the responsibility is now on the BKWSU to 'prove' their claim or remove and stop using it. ... Or be proven to be habit and irresponsible, manipulative liars.

I appreciate that is *very* strong language, and it has taken me years to accept, but we have found it to be true, time and time again. The difference between an ordinary person who might make a mistake or exaggerate, or tell a white lie, is that when they are challenged they are embarrassed, apologise and correct themselves. A habitual liar will argue, try all sort of tricks, and fight to protect their reputation.

What would a truly spiritual or ethical person do?
BKWSU wrote:2. BK is not even a cult, let alone destructive. It is a God's established movement.

All cults throughout history have claimed to be "God's established movement". It is one of the most typical claims of a cult or cult leader ... and remember, there was no mention of God Shiva in the Om Mandli until after 1950. Prior to that it was a personality cult solely based around Lekhraj Kirpalani being Krishna.

Since its beginning until today, the Lekhraj Kripalani cult has been called a cult and accused of breaking families, ruining people's lives, and causing disquiet in communities. It has been listed as a "destructive cult" by a number of national government and concerned NPOs with governmental status.

But, let us look at this fairly, "what is a cult, why might the BKs be a cult and why do the BKs not like being called a cult?".

The BKs are a "cult" primarily because they are not a "sect". They are not a breakaway of an existing religion. They are a cult because they are a new religion which has not matured sufficiently and existed for long enough to become a religion. And they are a cult because they employ numerous "cultic" methods to promote themselves. They also claim they are going to inspire or, specifically, "give courage" to the scientists to use nuclear weapons to kill off "devilish" humanity and, in their earliest days, encouraged military leaders to use scorched earth tactics to destroy the world.

They are also a personality cult based primarily on the personality of Lekhraj Kirpalani and more recently, the Dadis.

The word cult has two usages. The formal and academic use for intense, new religious movements, and a mostly negative value used by the popular press. In my opinion *both* are suitable for the BKs. They are secretive, they are demanding, they are manipulative, they employ fraudulent and even criminal methods to expand (visa fraud mainly, a bit of tax ambiguity, some darker things have happen relating to deaths of adherents) ... you would have to study up on what constitutes "cultic methods of mind control". You will find it remarkably similar to the BKs.

BKWSU wrote:3. If you go as per Gyan, you should never predict dates. Baba has not disclosed anything. do not go into date or days calculation. Spend your time in Baba's remembrances, experience the depth of Yoga and if possible, do service. It gives you happiness.

Firstly, "Baba has not disclosed anything" is an outright lie. The proof for that is in the original Avyakt Murlis and [url=http:brahmakumaris.info/download/BK%201976%20Destruction%20Murli/]later references[/url].

Normally, they say "Baba has never given a specific date" which is true, he has never given a "specific date" but Baba has given "specific years" or events. 1950, 1976, mid-1980s and before that WWII. And on posters created with Lekhraj Kirpalani's authority, it was clearly stated 1976 and 40 years for Sangum Yuga.

Ask them, "why did the Sakar Murlis used to say, '50 years for Destruction and 50 years for Creation' and why has this been removed now? Why has all mention of the 1976 Destruction been removed?".

What they are telling you to do here is "don't think, don't question, stay hypnotised because the truth will shake your faith".
BKWSU wrote:There are many anti-BK materials put in the website. It is being put by so many disgruntled souls.

Is it "anti-BK" or "pro-truth"? is not such name calling just an insult?

Should a spiritual or ethical person not be concerned about abuses? Should someone who has been cheated not be upset and warn others? Should the world not discuss the suicides, child abuse, falsehood and corruption within the BK movement? I think you can see through this for what it is ...

What is a "disgruntled soul"?

There are a few myths the BK leaders put out, e.g. anyone who leaves the BKs did so for the vices and (most strangely) that some souls are critical because they "did not get enough respect" ... Disgruntled about what?

Should one accept without comment that one has been lied to, manipulated and had one's life wasted by individuals who have lied to, manipulated and wasted many generations before you? The BKWSU leaders seem to think so.

Is it not possible for them to understand that some people just see through the smokescreen and are acting out of concern at what they see?

I would like to emphasise they whilst on one hand they are changing the religion and its history because of us, they have also refused to sit down and discuss the problems with us.
it is for you to ascertain the truth ... or go by false propaganda

Well ...
    We can and have proven the "propaganda" is not false, so what is the truth.
    We can and have proven that their history is false and that they are re-writing the Murlis to hide this.
    We can prove that families have been broken apart and individual's wasted their lives for 75 years and that 75 years should be seen as a failure because destruction was meant to happen in 50 years.

As with the Dadi Janki claim above, I would argue that is it the BKWSU who is resorting to propaganda.

So, who is telling the truth?

We can not prove there was no mention of God Shiva in their religion until sometime around 1950 ... so why have they lied about their history and sold false propaganda llike Adi Dev for 60 years?

That is a very serious question. Try asking them,

"It is shown there was no mention of God Shiva in the religion until after 1950 and before that they worshipped Lekhraj Kirpalani as God Brahma and thought God was omnipresent. Why do the records of the BKWSU not state this clearly? How and when was God Shiva revealed and by whom and why has this been covered up by false stories such as Adi Dev?"

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Please help me out, it is seriously urgent

Post24 Aug 2012

Many of the things the BKs say are true, but they apply within the BK movement only, e.g. the metaphorical battle between good and evil is within the BK movement for the control of the BK movement now.

Those within the BK who are committed to Ravan (ego, material power and wealthy etc) are the one's spreading Maya (delusion, confusion, lies). They like to claim that they are the "Pandavs", but actually they are the ones fighting the real Pandavs (seekers of truth).

The movement has gone badly astray. No, I do not think that the answer you have been given are satisfactory. They are easily proven false ... and the leaders know it and are hiding it.

saveyourlife

Post24 Aug 2012

ex-l wrote:Many of the things the BKs say are true, but they apply within the BK movement only, e.g. the metaphorical battle between good and evil is within the BK movement for the control of the BK movement now. Those within the BK who are committed to Ravan (ego, material power and wealthy etc) are the one's spreading Maya (delusion, confusion, lies). They like to claim that they are the "Pandavs", but actually they are the ones fighting the real Pandavs (seekers of truth). The movement has gone badly astray. No, I do not think that the answer you have been given are satisfactory. They are easily proven false ... and the leaders know it and are hiding it.

What do you mean to say, ex-l ? I could not believe my eyes while reading and feeling this. It will take a long while to sink inside. The real battle between Maya raavan and Shiv shakti pandav sena is going on inside the Brahmakumaris ? Oh my god. Never ever in my dreams I could have imagined that thing.

So if we go by this notion who can be termed as raavan's inside brahmakumaris ? Can you name a few of them? Who are the truth seekers or Shiv shakti pandav sena warriors in brhmakumaris? How many innocent and true child of god BKs could ever discover this thing ex-l? Things are becoming so messy now to realize? If I take this point of battle between the good and bad is outside and happening inside also what about the other theories of present BK movement as I am a lot more skeptic now about many things? ex-l, what to take and what to leave from the total Gyan? Please guide me and please help me out, for god's sake, as you already say their time cycle theory is a fail and some other things of current BK movement also look precariously doubtful. So what is overall correct picture of this Gyan? Looking to hear soon from you.

Another important thing ex-l, about which I think only you can help me out, so before you read my last post above, I would like to tell you about my centre-in-charge Sister. She is ready for an open dialogue with me alone in a closed room to discuss and she will try to remove my doubts as her mind is pre-programmed. So give me all kinds of proof so that I can counter her with evidences. Please give me as much links as you can so that she becomes absolutely speechless as I think she is also badly trapped and understands nothing at all.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post25 Aug 2012

I am uncomfortable at being put in the position of telling you what to do. I cannot do that. I can only share with you my experience and the research of the original materials and the nature of cults which I have found.

I, personally, understand the battle between good and evil *within* the BKWSU purely as a metaphorical concept. That is to say, all religions basically teach morality and social codes on the basis of a fight between good and evil, the Mahabharata/Gita being an obvious case.

When we enter the BKs we are taught to believe that the Shiva and The Knowledge are all good, perfect and pure, and the lokik world and lokik understanding is 100% impure and false ... black and white. We are taught to unquestioning trust and surrender to the will and decisions of the BKs leadership as "good" because they are supposed to be the the pure instruments of God, almost perfect, the highest elevated souls, and their every word Shrimat; and believe everything else is "bad". Only BKs are "soul-conscious" and right all the rest of the world is "body-conscious" and wrong.

But this is not so ... and within the BK family there are truth seeking elements and truth hiding element.

Now, after a while as a BK you can see this is not true the BKs are always right and the rest of the world wrong, and the illusion starts to collapse. For example, if Madhuban is the "most pure place on Earth" ... how could child sex abuse take place there? If they are pure, perfect and full of truth ... how and why could the leaders lie about their history and make false claims? How can they advise and allow breaking laws ... and so on. Why did not they report the known abusers to the police? Why, if it is proven center-in-charges have flaunted tax or immigration laws, or had secret marriages and relationship, aren't they thrown out?

What are the 'real values' of the BKWSU?

I do not know how close you have been to senior instruments but we can assure you they are very human. Dadi Janki is claimed to be "the most stable mind" and one of the 8 ... yet many have seen her cry, get angry, lie ... and so on. The Murlis say not to even remember and keep pictures of Lekhraj Kirpalani, and yet the Seniors have turned him and the senior Sisters into a demi-god, and even tell BKs to remember them ... acting entirely against the Shrimat of the Murlis. They even edit off the Murlis and refuse people to have copies of the originals in order to hide all they had done.

Now, to answer your question regarding your local center-in-charge, I don't know where to start. I know *exactly* the obvious answers she is going to come up with because I have heard them parroted by BKs the world over time and time again ... so I think it is best to avoid a direct confrontation.

I think the thing to do is question the ethics of their activities and approach. For example, is it ethical to lie about one's past history and paint a false picture of it? Is it ethical to keep selling Adi Dev and false biographies of Lekhraj Kirpalani when they know it is false? Is it ethical NOT to tell newcomers that their god has made numerous false predictions of destruction but instead keep encouraging newcomers to surrender their man, tan and dhan on the basis of Destruction being in two to three years.

At what point are they going to admit it was all false?

Now, she is going to say, "Baba has never given a date for Destruction" ... that is a half-truth or half-lie. He has never given a specific date, e.g. 18/1/1976, but he has given numerous specific years or events, e.g. "within one year" ... "50 years for Destruction (1986), 50 years for creation (2036)" ... is it ethical to hide and remove these from the Murlis? Does it not give a false impression about Lekhraj Kirpalani and their alleged god spirit? Is giving false impressions truthful or deceptive illusion ... i.e. creating Maya.

The yugya has become so upside down, 'Maya' has become the truth and the truth has become Maya for them.

For example, they call us "disgruntled", that we have total Maya, or event hat we are the anti-party party ... and yet it is we that are forcing them to make their religion MORE truthful and ethical, to re-revise and correct their history. This is all going on semi-secretly and they do not publicly credit us ... but it is a fact. We have had it confirmed. But yet to the followers, the leadership say we are the anti-party.

I say the anti-party are inside the BKWSU, inside Madhuban and through out the yugya obstructing truth and turning the yugya into a money and power machine. Look for your archetypes within the leaders.

For the record, I should say that there are others within the BK family who see such interpretation much more literally that I do, that Krishna and Kans are both directly within the BKs and that the two side, Pandavas and Kauravas are "fighting" for control. I don't go that far.

By big question at present is how and when, and by whom, was Shiva *really* announced to the BK family. The Adi Dev story is false, we know that. There was NO MENTION of Shiva until after 1950. Now, this was a momentous occasion, traumatic even especially for Lekhraj Kirpalani, and afterwards there must have been discussion, confusion and then decisions to change the religion ... and we know for a fact change the posters and knowledge. Surely there must be some memory of this.

If you want proof, there are copies of original, early posters and materials in the library section for download.

How do you feel at being told Adi Dev story is a lie. A fabrication? Does that sound like the way of god?

saveyourlife

Post25 Aug 2012

Thanks for the woderful insight ex-l. We're true child of god. Really there was identity crisis before. I am still a BK and a true BK who fully understands everything now. Thanks to you and almighty lord for giving me back my true identity. Now I will be a true SON OF GOD who knows what is god's Shrimat and what act is against Shrimat. I will keep it short this time as I am running out of time ex-l. The moment I present myself into the closed room with Sister for question answer round i should be well prepared as i know her system is badly defected with a virus which is pre programmed to narrate same words again and again. it's our duty to bring out all the true BKs out of this nexus, so I am starting and kicking things off with my Sister. She has a very innocent face and looks like she is also completely naive, a true child of god but largely misdirected having lost her identity as well like me. Please tell me how to justify things which I say. where are the proofs in text and picture formats? What should I do if she says that whatever I am presenting is a false story, false picture and total effect of Maya, firstly to kick myself out and try to pull as many as i can with me to drown. Tell me something to prove which can not be ignored by anyone. One must go speechless. It must be that powerful. By the way what is this whole Adi Dev story. i do not know about it . May be it was not told to us ???? Thanx ex-l for serving here and proving yourself a true child of god.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post26 Aug 2012

"Adi Dev" is the biography or book about Lekhraj Kirpalani's life. It may be called something else in India. All the biographies of Lekhraj Kirpalani, including the comics, are the same. The story is exaggerated and largely falsified. The historical facts which are being discovered now don't match up.

Would it be enough to prove to her there was no mention of God Shiva in the religion until after 1950? That the story of "god's revelation" in 1936 is false?

In the Library and elsewhere we have copies of the old original documents from the 30s, 40, 60/70s. Posters and books which prove there was no God Shiva in the religion before 1950s. They prove the WWII and 1976 Destruction date. On this forum we have the Murlis quotes and dates which have been changed and removed. (I used to work in the Murli translation team and so I remember many very well!).

Please allow me to be honest with you. I can understand the comforting appeal of Brahma Kumarism and the community of BKs to you at this point but having discovered how I was lied to and manipulated I cannot recommend it, and especially being submissive to the leadership, to you at all. You might be inspired to change things for the better but we have all tried that are, in essence, they are not interested. We have tried so often. They want money, property, free workers and not to be questioned or challenged from within. You have to consider your own life first and any responsibilities you have, e.g. family, and live as if life was going to carry on, not be destroyed.

They have been preaching "Destruction in two to three years" for 75 + years. It is always just near enough to capture you for a few years, or may be life, far enough away for people to forget the previous failed predictions. It's a trick. A clever trap that they have worked out over decades ... not consciously, I believe, but sub-consciously as a survival method. How else would they survive? The leaders have no other profession rather than religion.

I do not believe that the so called "God" of the BKs is the god of all religions. Lekhraj Kirpalani may have well become enlightened to some degree in his later life, he was certainly gifted and inspired, and Brahma Kumarism may be better than superstitious Hinduism but it has its values and limits too. Even if there is a "god spirit" ... look at its fruit. Yes, the meditation can make some light or high ... but it wears off after the Honeymoon Period.

In my opinion, the BK leadership do not want to serve humanity, they want to be and are being served. They just want to replace other religions/lokik Brahmins as the top knot and have subjects. They are being given free money for giving encouragement and telling fairy stories. For me, Lekhraj Kirpalani's vision of a future with "palaces", "royal families" and "servants", and technological wonders is what they are experiencing now.

Yes, I think you are correct. The Sister is programmed. Is she not also trapped? If I was in your position, I would find out as much about her and what she know, what her concerns are as I could, and be gentle and understanding. Take things slowly and appeal to her better values for positive change. Find out more about her real experience and if she has doubts.

For me, it is the leadership that have been proven to be corrupt and manipulative. I cannot blame the followers. Like you, they probably just have sincere religious sentiments and wanted to do good. That desire to be good and do good has been usurped and the Brahma Kumaris have put "their god" in front of the "real god". Did they take her dowry? What other options in life did she have before they took her? Why was she attracted?

For you, there are other older publications coming up that shine a very different light in the early days of the Om Mandli and prove the opposite of what the BKs say. The stories they tell are made up ... but I am not entirely sure this will make an impression on her.

saveyourlife

Post26 Aug 2012

ex-l thanx again for being kind and proving yourself again and again a true child of God. A true child of god will never ever lie. He will prefer to die in the battlefield but wont go against the real Shrimat. He will never bow his head down in front of Maya Ravan (the real Ravan whom I know now).

Last night I had a long talk with my Sister (centre in charge of Brahma Kumaris), it took around 1:30 hrs or more behind a closed door in a silent chamber. She was very cool throughout the session. Did not argue at all on many instances which she could have been gone offended as I was just blasting off, just pouncing upon her with words after words. I just blasted off last night, ex-l. I said how could the organisation do this to the mankind? Such a big false to the whole universe they say. I asked her even you are not aware how badly we all are trapped and it includes you too, my dear Sister. You are even more badly trapped and you have just no idea about that. I said that I know I am hurting her but let it be. Sometimes it becomes essential to take it with a pinch of salt.

ex-l, I must tell you the day from which I uncovered BKs I have just lost my cool. I am going mad second by second. I am a 33 year old Indian guy who is into financial markets (Indian Equity Market). After the poison and brainwashing sessions for more than 2 years I gave up everything of my life to these people thinking they are messengers of god and what a great story this is going to be after I die. I will live such a happy life for 21 births and so on. I gave up on my career, gave up sex life, gave up friends, gave up society, gave up movies, gave up sports, gave up partying, gave up social gatherings, gave up everything else which you can imagine ... but for what ?????????????????

I gave up all this just to realize one fine day a BIG LIE in the name of GOD, and they call it effect of royal form of Maya. bullsh**, and such a big bullsh**. I am under severe mental trauma and it's gonna take some time to come out of this but still feeling the power of True God (not anymore BK's God as that cannot be a god by any chance now) somewhere which is strengthening me to fight out.

Can I get the books in Hindi language, ex-l, as it will be more comforting to communicate with my Sister in the language we normally speak and Hindi is our mother tongue as you know. I need all this to show her as a proof. And to tell you more about my Sister, well, she in a very peaceful mood even after listening all this easily accepted, without even saying one word against me, that she is already knowing the corruption inside the BK movement and she added on to tell me that if we go as per Gyan then at the start of Golden Age all people who will be transformed into that age have to be within the BKs only as only we have the reservation to move into that age. So those inside the BKs who are corrupt nowadays will get the lowest ranking/position in the Golden Age.

She said if we all become good and true child of God then you tell me Brother who will be ranked last and you also understand that the last ranked person also has to be amongst us only so this is also a secret of drama. These dirty BK souls will move to the lowest rank and so as per drama they are doing some real bad activities and pretending themselves to be good souls like all of us. She said it's good that you have moved a step higher and understood this secret of drama. You are also a true son of god, my dear Brother, she explained.

So, ex-l, in this way half the battle has already been won by me on the very first day as she accepted that many BKs who pretend to be good are real dirty souls but this she added with the drama so I became speechless at that moment but when I will give her proofs of the whole drama being artificially plotted then she will be forced to keep mum and then she can only shed tears like me to realize that, yes, yes, yes, it's a trap and a big big trap in the name of god. So ex-l kindly help me in all the ways so that I can at least pull her out from this and then I will not stop. My real job as a son of god will be to take out as many as possible from this hell which they r showing as a road to heaven.

Kindly reply at your earliest ex-l.
Next

Return to Commonroom