When will Sangam Yuga or Confluence Age really end?

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

saveyourlife

When will Sangam Yuga or Confluence Age really end?

Post23 Aug 2012

Please correct me if I am wrong: By The Knowledge we are being given as BKs Radhe and Krishna (kids) as prince and princess of SatYuga or Golden Age will become Lakshmi and narayana (adults) as queen and king when they grow up. So my serious question to all members is what to take out of this Gyan which they spread all over the world? Golden Age starts when Lord Krishna takes birth or start of the Golden Age is to be taken into consideration only when he sits on the throne as an emperor .

Now if the first option has to be taken into consideration, then Brahmakumaris can keep on doing what they want till 2036 and they can tell the public that Lord Krishna is about to take birth in 2036 but if the second option is true so Lord Krishna has to take birth way before year 2036 to sit on the throne as emperor of Golden Age in the year 2036.

At what age will he sit on the throne in this case? Any clue given by BK God or any Dadi or Didi or any reference in Sakar or Avyakt Murlis about this? Where is Lord Krishna then? Where is he hiding? BapDada season in 2011 happened with both the spirits of Brahma Baba and Shiv Baba coming into Dadi Gulzar's body to give further instructions that means till 2011 Lord Krishna has not taken birth as Brahma Baba is the only one to become lord Krishna as prince of Golden Age.

Now upcoming Baba season is about to start in october 2012 and we BKs have not been told anything about Brahma Baba's spirit as of now that means he is gonna come again in this season as well. What does it mean? Lord Krishna has still not taken birth till August 23, 2012 as I write all this so when actually Lord Krishna sit on the throne? At the age of 15 or 18 or 20 or 25?

Now who on this earth will go to the brahmakumaris to ask this? Kindly enlighten on this issue ?

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: When will Sangam Yuga or Confluence Age really end ?

Post23 Aug 2012

This is another typical example which we have discussed here before if you search. Actually, the birth of Krishna should have happened about 12 years ago ([i[from memory[/i]). When the predictions failed, they simply kept quiet and changed them.

Ask the Seniors, "Why did you removed '50 years for Destruction (1986) and 50 years for Creation (2036)?" By now, the construction of the Golden Age was meant to be happening by the Advance Party. Then ask them, "Why did you remove 40 years (1976) and not tell followers about all these changes?" Then ask them, "Why is there no mention of Shiva in the history of the religion before 1950 and why did you falsify the history in Adi Dev? What is the real history and where are the original Murlis with all these details in?[i]"

They will try and brush you off but you have a birthright to this knowledge. God is truth and truth is truth. If this is god's work, then why hide and change it. Ask, "Show me where God has told you to change and hide things".

Yes, the Golden Age was meant to start when the reincarnated Lekhraj Kirpalani as Krishna, was crowned Emperor Narayan. You might also ask, what happened to the reincarnated Om Radhe who died in 1965 who is also meant to be his girlfriend and wife. If she died and reincarnated in 1965 as they say, then she will have to die and reincarnate again to be the same age as the reincarnate Lekhraj Kirpalani?

In the old days we were told they lived to 150, had children when they were 70 and was crowned at 35. Now they have changed that and keep making him younger.

Generally, when you confront the BK leaders you are brushed off. You need to be persistent, courageous and very confident and clear. They have numerous prepared excuses. They say:
[list]• Baba says, new points keep emerging
• the mistakes were just Lekhraj Kirpalani's, not Baba's
• the mistakes were just the churnings of students and Baba did not say them,
• it's not about The Knowledge, it's about the experience ... have more Yoga and do more service, and so on.[list]
They are not true, they are just yuktis (methods) to brush people off.

You need to be scientific about The Knowledge and say, "[i]show me the evidence ... why have you changed the predictions and not told people
".

Yes, in my opinion, they have no integrity and will keep changing the Murlis and prediction, and not tell anyone. They will keep spinning the religion on, because they live off it and have no other life to go back to ... it's about the money.

It works because new students keep coming and have no knowledge and idea of the past. Yes, they will probably change it soon and claim that Krishna will not take birth until 2036 ... by which time we will all be dead and then they will change it again.

In 1976, when Destruction failed, many left taking the secrets of the past with them. When they left Karachi, they buried many secrets and reinvented themselves ... only now are the secrets coming out and people starting to study them. They reveal that the Seniors are not what they claim to be.

Return to Commonroom