Please do whatever you people can !!!

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

saveyourlife

Please do whatever you people can !!!

Post17 Sep 2012

Hello everyone. I am a new but a severe victim of this heavy duty cult Brahma Kumaris as I was too much devoted into this so one can easily assume that effect on my mind is gonna be equally bad. Now as i browse the entire forum almost everyday for hours and hours what I witness is that here are some very active and intelligent members (true child of god). These people are Seniors and they are always ready to help people like me and warn the newbies too.

Now what I want to request here is something which might be considered as the biggest help ever given to people like me. How can you people help ???????? Well, for example, if there are 20-30 ways to prove the false history, fake posters, false predictions, manipulated statements etc etc which all indicate that the organisation sucks in the biggest possible way, and is a severe cultic movement, nothing else I would literally beg all senior members to put everything in a consolidated way by providing number wise links to make things easy to understand and get everything under one roof so the need to go into library and looking into the whole encyclopaedia is not required.

Look forward that people will certainly come out with some good responses. GOD BLESS YOU ALL !!!

Mr Green

ex-BK

Re: Please do whatever you people can !!!!!!!!

Post17 Sep 2012

Hi there, just keep reading friend, all my experiences are on the site somewhere, I have very little time these days as I am now a Father. You will be OK, it takes as long to recover as it took to succumb, or maybe longer, all the best wishes to you

saveyourlife

Post18 Sep 2012

Please accept my heartiest wishes. Feel so good for you. :D Atleast now as you are out of this heavy duty cult can think of having a life other than the same boring drama everyday otherwise we just used to chase death every time. Planning to have a baby was sin without a doubt then. You just enjoy your new life and in the meanwhile I will search on my own and take help of ex-l and other senior members. Good Luck !!!!!!!!!! God bless you and your family always.

saveyourlife

Post18 Sep 2012

Never ignore this post please. It can save many lives.

saveyourlife

Re: BKWSU Latest Historical Revision (Oct 2012)

Post10 Oct 2012

Parmeshar Bhai or ex-l can you post the exact Murli dates or links where it has been mentioned :
Baba directs all records from Pakistan to be destroyed or buried, to prevent the dissemination of misunderstanding. Many are reluctant to leave their precious diaries, so Baba tells them to bury their books and that these would then be discovered on the path of Bhakti and form the basis of the scriptures in the next Kalpa.

Kindly provide the exact Murli date/ link as this one is also going to be a powerful tool for busting this filthy organisation.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post10 Oct 2012

I don't think it was said in the Murlis but the story has certainly entered the mythology of the cult ... and the "Baba" refers only you Lekhraj Kirpalani as there was no Shiva Baba mentioned by them at this period. The concept of Shiva Baba and a personal God, apart from Lekhraj Kirpalani, only emerged after their move to Mount Abu ... contrary to what they have been telling followers.

Please ask your center or zone-in-charge for specific references and report back here their response.

It was obviously just before they left Karachi.

saveyourlife

Post10 Oct 2012

I will try to get some info from my Sister (centre-in-charge) and I hope she will assist me to the fullest possible extent.

ex-l, I stopped mentioning the latest developments about the conversations and it's outcomes between me and my BK Sister but, to be precise, the true seed of REAL god has been successfully implanted into her soul by me and there is no doubt about that. I am daily pitching in serious and hard efforts for that. It's just the matter of time she will fully admit that, yes, she has also been duped for the past 15 years.

She was brought into the Yagya at the tender age of 17 and now she is 32. Just about a couple of hours back we were sitting in the meditation hall of our centre and she expressed her views and said, "I understand that something is surely very wrong here else a pure soul like you will never say and present things like this daily for hours with such a force that even I am not able to handle properly but don't mind I am still in a fix despite the facts you presented and things you told me. I am still not fully able to swallow it and you also know that I have countered everything you said but somewhere I still believe that one fine day I might not be able to counter you and I am ready for that as well, but please don't force things on me. If it has to happen with my life, let it happen in a natural way. I am ready to face the truth but, as of now, I am still with BKs and trying to be unshakable. The one and only reason is that you presented a number of things in front of me to make me believe that it's all fake but the point which can tickle my mind has yet to be served. You keep on serving and presenting because I am also only interested in GOD. It's just a matter of second and it's just a matter of which one point is gonna touch my soul to awaken me".

She added each one of us needs special points to move into Gyan or move away from Gyan. So you keep on working and please give me that one point which I badly need now. And I am really being honest that I want that one point and that one life changing second.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post10 Oct 2012

Well, please allow me to be honest Saveyourlife and do not be offended. We've never met and talked and so I don't know you.

As much as you could be genuine, someone asking the questions ... you are could just be from the BKWSU looking for what we can produce in order to counter act it.

We've experienced that before from the BKWSU. They study not to learn and become free, but to look for ways of counteracting us and the truth from emerging.

If true, the case you relate is sad and tragic but typical of thousands of cases across the BKWSU. The leaders of the BKWSU have developed a business model where these young, innocent, naive girls who know nothing of the real world, are taken and enculted, and become nothing more than unpaid servants or slaves who can never leave. It's a better form of slavery than most perhaps, but it is still slavery based on deception from which the leadership benefits.

Presumably they have taken her dowry from her and the other kunyas and sevadharis? Can she ever get that back?

How many Brahma Kumaris leave in India and how.

It would be good if they could get their dowries back, with interest, and a trust set up to help them leave and re-establish themselves. Perhaps that might be a good project for you and others in India?

I'd like to ask you to do some work, to come up with some information to help us; some examples of the corruption you have seen, some exposés of the BKWSU in India, e.g. did you hear about the scandals and deaths in Panipat and elsewhere, or the suicides?

Personally, I think it would be great if we had what you want but we don't yet. It would be good if you could get a copy of this latest book we have discovered and combine it with the original posters and so on. It would be good to get a copy of all the original unedited Murlis.

I need to ask you to do some more work helping us build up a bigger picture, to go "undercover" to do so.

For example, if you are good with money and know how that works, perhaps you could find out for us how much money the Brahma Kumaris in India take every year and where they deliver their accounting.

saveyourlife

Re: Please do whatever you people can !!!

Post11 Oct 2012

I am not offended ex-l. I will bring as much data as possible from India. I am very seriously working on it. By the way, you are fully allowed to look at me with suspicion. This feeling can just bring tears out of my eyes. When such a massive organisation can loot us in the name of GOD for several years and paint a complete false image of GOD I am just an ordinary human being. But believe me I am not from BKWSU and just a tortured and emotionally shattered person like all ex-BKs who once in their life gave away everything. Well, just to realize one day that they were duped :(.

saveyourlife

Re: Please do whatever you people can !!!

Post12 Oct 2012

I just wish we could see some dirty old photographs of old man Mr. Kriplani who is worshipped today as a Demi God today inside the BK movement nibbling piece of food with Om Radhe. It's scary to think what kind of people were they and even more frightening to realize how on this planet they could manage to cover up these dirty secrets for the past 75 years and who knows for how many more years to come. It's a shame for my country as it originated from here. Something must be done in order to show the real horror face of this organisation. We must unite and take oath to stop it all the cost. Just imagine how we ruined our precious lives so we had to stop it anyhow and prove ourselves TRUE CHILD OF GOD.

Return to Commonroom