Baba Season : Crazy Stuff

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

saveyourlife

Baba Season : Crazy Stuff

Post05 Oct 2012

Earlier when I was totally under the affect of Maya (Brahma Kumaris) I was completely brainwashed and under the severe effect of True Believer's Syndrome. I never ever used any kind of logic and common sense. It was like hearing, admitting and blindly following everything these sinners used to preach. Now when I give a serious thought after getting a new birth I just laugh at myself. What is this Baba SEASON ?????? Sounds scary now. Earlier the story was somewhat else as I was badly hypnotised but now I cant even imagine about a single piece of logic about season.

So god promised to be with the children throughout the whole period of the Confluence Age or Sangam Yuga but I think GOD has some business trips / official tours / vacations / picnics / sports event not to be missed / movies / family issues etc etc (the list is long) that's why he is only free on some specific dates about which prior appointment is being given at Mount Abu, India so that fools like us can gather to listen what he has to offer.

Holy crap. What is this sheer nonsense?????? Guys, just think about it. We have been badly indoctrinated at a time and painfully it's so true. These sinners are doing there job pretty nicely again the show starts on October 18, 2012. I genuinely feel for the trapped ones. thankfully I am out of this ****. Wah Baba wah (thx to the REAL god).

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Baba Season : Crazy Stuff

Post06 Oct 2012

That's all fair comment. What is really going on ... no one can tell. It's all a question of faith.

What we can say is true is that any mass meeting with mass ritual is exciting for its participants. Even Adolf Hitler prove that, and he certainly was not divine. Mass religious event encourage a kind of fervour which, in the Brahma Kumaris defence, they manage very well ... and manage to profit out of very well.

Who are the holy or unholy ghosts and what can we say about Abu?

Some people believe it is just Gulzar pretending ... but numerous others report intense supernatural experiences.
    Some people believe that it is just the spirit of the deceased Lekhraj Kirpalani ... but others do not believe in spiritualism at all.
    Some people speculate that Lekhraj Kirpalani has reached a high state of spirituality and this is explanation enough for the supernatural experiences ... other people (and the Murlis) suggest that there are numerous spooks involved.
    Some people within the faith are starting to believe it is the spirit of Om Radhe and that the Murlis support this, e.g. there are references to say the spirit of Mama enters the bodies of adherents, and point to other Murli quotes which clearly state, a) "God" says he does not enter the body of a virgin (kunya), b) he says no one can tell the date when he enters, and so on.

Some people go and are utterly disappointed and feel nothing ... others find it quite creepy and scary even.
    Most BKs that do go exaggerate their experience to others and create the idea of moments of deep significance to make it feel more special.
    Meeting new friends can be nice ... ending up in a roof full of snoring, farting, spitting, noise, half-dress old men is not.
    Rich white people get better accommodation and a better front seat than Indian.
    For many BKs, it will be a once in a life time experience due to the costs involved ... for others, they will leave soon afterwards.
What is your experience?

Personally, I accept that individuals have "supernatural" experiences before and during their BK experience but consider that they experiences in no way confirm the claims that the BK leaderships pile on top of them. On one hand, non-BKs also have them and others inexplicable by the BKs; on the other hand, they are utterly reliable and undependable. Even the Murlis say they are of no importance and are, essentially, a kind of Maya.

For me, spiritual knowledge is meant to set people free and, for me, the increasing bhkati and ritual and this empty pilgrimage are really enslavement. It's about the money. "You are not allowed to have any days off or holidays, but once a year you must come to our spiritual holiday camp and drop more money there".

Great for the trains, airplane companies and Brahma Kumaris; bad for the environment and Abu residents who are made to suffer.

In the old days, "God" and the BKs used to claim that the only place on Earth pure enough for God to come, was Mount Abu ... now he goes down the hill to Abu Road and we hear of "rapes" (which I suspect was just a sexual affair), child abuse, romantic dalliances, dodgy business deals and all the historical and philosophical revision going on. We hear of BK security guys with lathis. Just recently we heard the BKs had kidnapped one of the PBKs who are up in Abu now, and held him for days questioning him.

Is this the work of God? Is this even good?

howiemac

ex-BK

Post22 Oct 2012

What is your experience?

I attended three times - each time in Diamond Hall at the foot of Mount Abu, along with 20,000 plus others. Each time, despite being poor and white, I was sat very near the front, a position of privilege awarded to "double foreigners". "Exciting" is not word I associate with these events, though they were interesting... For me the highlight each time was a moment (split second) of drishti directly from BapDada/Gulzar. This drishti was, each time, much more powerful than any other drishti experience, and left me in a sweet heady daze for hours... feeling spiritualised and cleansed, and intoxicated to the point of childlike excitement. I accepted that it was BapDada, and I still do. That said, for me the visits to Madhuban contained a great deal more of value than just that meeting. Indeed, the "meeting with Baba" - which the BKs make such a great thing of - was for me just an added bonus, while the main benefit of these visits was in the realisations I had there. Each visit I had realisations concerning the real nature of the BKs. The third time I knew I had to walk away.

I can say with some confidence that the BKs, as a whole, do not listen to, let alone understand, let alone follow, the full teachings of BapDada. On top of that, the teachings have considerable flaws ("God speaks"). So Lehkraj has created a monster. But there is no evil or malignant intention from the top: such could not co-exist with the white light subtle energy. I see it all as the creation of a misguided but well-intentioned man, who is now in karmic bondage to finish what he started...

Is it really that elevated to be stuck in the white light Subtle Region as a ghost, charged with the considerable task of running the earthbound BKWSU? And responsible for their every misdeed? I would not like to be BapDada!

saveyourlife

Post26 Oct 2012

What is your experience?

They are horrible disgusting people who r doing a big crime in the name of GOD. I am a lucky star who is now saved from these monsters and ghosts.

Return to Commonroom