Sheeps & Goats should be in control

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

saveyourlife

Sheeps & Goats should be in control

Post04 Nov 2012

Wow, they just concluded some show for the sheeps & goats (2.11.2012) the show was a message of BapDada through Dadi Gulzar :). The scheduled programme was supposed to be held in Madhuban but, due to some injury to the Chariot (RATH), they are showing a meeting and experience of Dadi Gulzar and ShivBaba in the Subtle Region. The sheep and goat should always remain under their control after all.

I am just amazed on my own foolishness. If I hadn't managed to get out of their holy **** by now I would have passed this event with great zeal and happiness. BK leadership understands that to manage these sheep and goat they have to offer them something from time to time so that they should not even think of leaving the BKWSU, and forget actually doing that.

They will always hit the most sensitive part of human body, something which is most vulnerable, and that is of course HUMAN MIND. They are masters of controlling human minds. On the D Day they will be punished hard for sure.

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Sheeps & Goats should be in control

Post04 Nov 2012

It's the same old story ... and just like showbusiness. They've got to keep the customers satisfied, satisfied.

Actually, the dramatic element of it all makes it more interesting to them.

I remember when I was a BK at a small center how boring BK life was. The same few people I did not really know, like or have anything in common with, same conversations, same Murlis, the same lack of other influences ... it was a bit like being in a prison when the small things start to matter and become the big excitement of the day.

I suppose they are all speculating now, "What if Gulzar dies ... it must be a sign we are near the End! Baba must be testing us our faith and drawing us to the Subtle Regions to meet him there." In short, it does not matter what happens.

Whatever happens they will put some spin on it to keep people hooked. "Even a failure is a success ... please just keep turning up and putting money in the box!"

Return to Commonroom