Horrible Avyakt Murli

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

saveyourlife

Horrible Avyakt Murli

Post16 Dec 2012

I was in a BK auditorium in one city of India last night, as I still go along with BKs and attend classes regularly, only to feel and realize how badly they cheat the innocent public. Once I was also one of those poor stupids who were doing, "wah wah with BapDada" last night, when a live session of current season was going on late night back in India.

Oh, did I hear just even a new word from BapDada (GOD) last night? Well, I cant remember and I do not think so. It was plain stupidity going on, just as he does every time but, to my surprise, it came as the worst possible season Murli ever delivered by BapDada (GOD) as he completely failed to produce even one new line according to me.

It was awfully pathetic. Anyone please share views !!!!!!!!!

howiemac

ex-BK

Re: Horrible Avyakt Murli

Post21 Dec 2012

Yes - it was a very short Murli, and (as usual) nothing new. I wouldn't call it horrible, just bland, and dull.

As time moves on, the Avyakt Murlis get weaker and weaker. Those from 1969, and the 1970s are so very different, and so much more powerful and interesting, addressed to the inner circle of BKs. Now they are addressed to the masses, it seems, and nothing of interest is said. If we are lucky there may be a good blessing, and that's about it! The Murli of the 15th did not even have that.

It is as if BapDada is slowly fading away. Everything he had to say worth saying was said decades ago.

Return to Commonroom