Feeling low

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

neha bajpai

Feeling low

Post01 Feb 2013

Mm shanti Sister shivani,

I am a housewife and a mother of 2 years old kid. I was working before my marriage after that I am looking after my house and my kid and now I am preparing for company secretary.

Now sometimes after working for house and kid I cannot concentrate on study and feel exhausted and low after whole day or as being alone I feel low sometimes I do not get reason that why I am feeling low.

Please guide me.

ex-l

ex-BK

Re: Feeling low

Post01 Feb 2013

You need to look for and find proper help, Neha ... a good doctor, a woman's group or someone to talk to.

The Brahma Kumaris are an 'End of the World' cult. 'Awakening with Shivani' is just "look good", publicity propaganda. Getting involved with the Brahma Kumaris will only lead to more problems in your life. They believe that *all* of humanity, except for BKs, are about to be killed by nuclear war and natural disasters. They want you to surrender your mind, body and wealth to them in order to gain riches in your next life when "heaven on earth" is suppose to come. They have been teaching this for 75 years or more, their god keep makes predictions but the End of the World called "Destruction" does not come.

Your problems are very real and very personal. It very difficult for us to know how we can help you. Perhaps you are suffering a little from depression after your child, through exhaustion, perhaps you are facing a difficult transition to married life and not getting enough support from your husband and family ... I don't know.

But, please trust me, the intentions of the Brahma Kumaris are not in your best interests. They don't want to help you, they want to exploit your weakness, suffering and difficulties to wrap you up as a servant to their cult. To take money from your family in a subtle manner.

Please think again.

Return to Commonroom