Relation status of BK Brothers and BK Sisters in Satyug

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

pawan_kr

Relation status of BK Brothers and BK Sisters in Satyug

Post17 Aug 2014

India celebrated special festival of Raksha Bandhan (the bond of protection) on 10 August this year when a Sister ties a Rakhi (thread) on her Brother's wrist. BK Sisters also tied Rakhis on their ALOKIK Brother's wrist and they publicise this occasion very much. Relation of a Sister and a Brother is very special. But I think BKs want to take this relation to one step above.

If you read the BK theory of Satyug, only BK Brothers and BK Sisters will get the entry in Satyug and every one in the Satyug will be in couple form as of Krishna and Radha or Lakshmi and Narayan so, does this mean that today's BK Brothers and BK Sisters will be the future husbands and wives ??????

Can someone from BK family clarify the relation status ???

Tanya

Re: Relation status of BK Brothers and BK Sisters in Satyug

Post17 Aug 2014

BKs' relationship status - 'It's complicated'. :D

Pink Panther

Post17 Aug 2014

Why waste your time trying to understand BK beliefs about Golden Age relationships ?

The foundation of their beliefs is flawed, so the airy-fairy floss details certainly will not have substance.

Save Innocents

Post17 Aug 2014

It's strange that BK Sisters' belief says that those who are their Brothers presently will become their husbands in Satyug.

That's a sh*** message from their belief. I think BKs want to take this relation to millions step down.

ex-l

ex-BK

Post17 Aug 2014

pawan_kr wrote:Can someone from BK family clarify the relation status ???

Best ask on the BK forum, not here.

As Pink Panther said, the idea is "bubble gum for the mind" ... something stupid and ultimately bad for your health to chew on and of no nutritional benefit. It's pointless to speculate.

From what I remember though, futher couplings were not limited to one Brother for every Sister in this life ... and a good thing because there are clearly not enough Brothers to go around.

Especially if you accept their folly that the "original jewels" who were going to become the royalty of the Golden Age ... the original 70 or so who stuck with Lekhraj Kirpalani through the poor times in Mount Abu before the cult emerged into the world looking for money to live off ... were almost entirely female.

Therefore, they theorise that dominant Sisters in this life will be marrying submissive Sisters in the future and some feminine or gay Brothers, other Brothers (although they don't recognise homosexuality).

Pink Panther

Post18 Aug 2014

It also reveals a symptom of the cult mind - that all relationships, past and future, are found within the small universe that is the so-called ”family”. This encourages the shutdown of possibilities beyond the group, encourages greater emotional dependency on others within the group, leads to suppression of today’s sexual and emotional impulses which threaten the future (Golden Age) realisation of those desires - a catch-22.

e.g. ”I am attracted to so and so. We must have had past karma together. If I play my cards right, we can be together in the next life, and the other 83 lives. If I openly express my attraction, desire, attachment now, I am breaking the codes and am sabotaging that possibility” - all leading to submissive states of mind and body, depressed body and mind.

Carpe Diem

alladin

no label

Post20 Aug 2014

Risk of interbreeding!

Save Innocents

Post23 Aug 2014

So, BKs also say that they will live as couple in their Satyug. That means their should be equal numbers of male & female in Satyug as well as here also who are preparing for their target to become God/Goddess. But is it just me who see majority of females in their system? Almost 90% or more teachers are Didis. And as they say that their is no place for LGBT in their Satyug. So how couple will be formed in that Satyug, one Didi & one Bhai or both Didi? Its complex.

sitara

ex-BK

Post04 Sep 2014

Ever thought of that souls are neither female or male and could take bodies of either gender ;) ? (And several 'Dadis and Didis' are already looking quite male already in these bodies... :D )

Affected BK

questioning BK

Post05 Sep 2014

So, in one sense you are accepting BK Knowledge and establishment of deity kingdom. So why this website for..???

Pink Panther

Post05 Sep 2014

So, in one sense you are accepting BK Knowledge and establishment of deity kingdom. So why this website for..???

Dear Brother Kumar,

When you have been a BK as long as many of us here have and shown yourself as intelligent, as you have, able to see life from various perspectives, as you have, you will be asked to join the PBKISS (Prajapita Brahma Kumaris Internal Security Service) and, once accepted and have undergone training, if you prove your abilities, you will be asked to take on the most important role that God Almighty can possibly ask of a surrendered serviceable child in this most auspicious Confluence Age.

You will be asked to have a sex change and go undercovers - to test the stages of BKs, to test their Yoga and check to what depth of understanding they have of Gyan. You will do this by going onto the world wide web (invented for Godly service by the Yadavas at CERN) and there play the role of embittered antagonistic husband, melancholy failure, suicidal victim, wacky conspiracy theorist or advocate for moral consistency. The roles are demanding, the conditions not always the best, the preparation work exhausting.

(Have you not wondered why a deeply spiritual organisation like the PBKIVV is always chasing Bollywood actors and famous people? Because actors have the skills to pull this off, VIPs have the connections to enable us to do Baba's work undetected.)

Why do we do this? It is important for the future of the planet, for each and every cycle of time, that only the strongest bricks make it through to the end of this drama and take the highest inheritance to establish Sat Yuga. We are here to make sure those weak bricks - (and let’s be honest, most BKs are barely cremator material) - those weak bricks that cannot take the heat of intelligent argument, evidence or holding broader perspectives do not take up space on the Rosary of Victory just by having come earlier. The highest positions on the mala are meant for the unblinkingly faithful.

And then, the strongest bricks may be asked to join Secret Service department.

This is all top secret service business, so please do not tell this to anyone, even to your centre in charge. If she happens to be part of the BK Internal Security services, he will deny it exists (and may have to kill you and eat the evidence, i.e you).

If you are interested in joining our plainclothes division, please apply here (note, it is a front for our organisation, it is not what it appears ), or if you wish to apply in person, come to the fruit bandhara under the small hall in Pandav Bhavan, Mt Abu and say the password - ”swordfish” .

Otherwise, please, for your own safety, forget you ever heard about BK.info and its contents.

Save Innocents

Post05 Sep 2014

ha ha ha, what's this PP?

kmanaveen

Post05 Sep 2014

That made my day PP. I hope Kumar does interpret it right.

Return to Commonroom