Gems of knowledge (Murli Points) for churning.

for ex-BKs to discuss matters related to experiences in BKWSU & after leaving.

andrey

PBK

Gems of knowledge (Murli Points) for churning.

Post11 Sep 2006

How does God gives temporary prapti (reward) for one birth in Copper and Iron ages when He is not present in a body?
On basis of their thought results are achieved .

This forum is for gathering whatever points from the Murli we like; whether they prove something or not, whether they are just strange and we cannot understand them, or whether they have just made some difference to us. With comment or without comment.

Murli revised 1.12.02
"... I definitely need Brahma and also Prajapita Brahma whom I can enter and come
here ..."

It shows Brahma and Prajapita Brahma are separate and there are more than one
Brahma.

Sakar_Murli_2004/05/08_Revised
"... You have to make so much effort in order to make your actions become neutral ..."

Actions of deities in the Golden Age are neutral, but they don't make any effort for that, so this refers to the present period of the Confluence Age when we reach a stage through effort that whilst performing actions they become neutral. It is not that we become pure and leave the body. We become pure and leave the consciousness of the body, actions become neutral, here now in this birth. When we have imbibed such sanskaras of performing actions in soul-consciousness we will have them for the future Golden Age.

Baba says that when an action is performed in 100% remembrance of the Father it does not accumulate sin, no matter the action, but even if there is even 1 % body-consciousness then surely sin would be accumulated. So we should make so much effort, to remember only One.

Sakar_Murli_2004/05/08_Revised;
"... You know that one rosary is of Rudra and the other is the rosary of victory of Vishnu ..."

So there are two different rosaries. What makes them different? Baba has explained that.
"... It does not really take time to receive knowledge or your inheritance. It takes time to become pure... "
"... You know that you are now establishing peace with the power of Yoga. However, you receive the kingdom by studying ..."

Revised Murli 25.03.2003;
"... Brahma and Saraswati are not a god and goddess. This praise cannot be given to them. It is wrong to call them the Mother and Father ..."

Revised Murli 01.12.02
"... You are personally sitting in front of Him. You know that He is the Father of all souls. He is explaining to you through this body. He explains to you in the same way every cycle and gives you your inheritance ..."

When He is in the Body of Brahma Baba, why is “Him” “He” used making him distant. Because it is an indication for the future part.
"... You are making Bharat into the land of Vishnu ...
"
"You" is used for someone sitting in front. It is said in the Murli, "I speak whilst emerging the children in front of Me. They may not be present in front of Me but I speak to them whilst emerging them in front of Me". "You" is not used for Brahma Dada Lekraj.

In the Murli, it is said that he (Brahma / Dada Lekraj) is the one who listens in between. For whom it this "you" used? It is used for the soul of Prajapita. So he (Prajapita) is making Bharat into the Land of Vishnu. He cannot make it earlier because Shiv cannot enter earlier than it is fixed in the Drama. Shiv also cannot make anything without a body.

Revised Murli 12.1.04;
"... It is only through the pilgrimage of rememberance that your happiness will rise. Now matter how intoxicated you remain with knowledge, there is still so much body conciousness. Where is that stage of soul conciousness? Knowledge is very easy ..."

Revised Murli 14.1.04
"... Only through remembrance will you be filled with power. It is not said to be the power of knowledge. It is said: The power of Yoga. It is only with the power of Yoga that you become the masters of the world ..."

Revised Murli 14.1.04
"... The soul will go from the Brahmin clan ito the deity clan. It is not a question of the body ..."

Revised Murli 13.1.04
"... He teaches you the secrets of the Creator and the beginning, the middle and the end of creation ..."
So ... drama is a creation. Or is this creation something else.
"... The number one aspect is to belong to the Father and glorify the Father's name and become totally pure ..." "... This is an old body which will be shed at its own time; it cannot be shed in an unlimited death; we have to shed this body in happiness ..."

Revised Murli 14.1.04
"... This Dada (Brahma also says: These children do much better service than i do"
So there are such children who do better service than Brahma (Dada Lekraj)
"... You are Prajapita Brahma Kumars and Kumaris ..." "... You receive power by having Yoga with the Father ..."

Revised Murli 15.1.04;
"Learn from what Mama and Baba are doing. You can also understand who the specially beloved children are. If you ask Baba, Baba will give you a name and say : Follow So-and so."

I have asked and Baba has said are there better children than Brahma and Bap.
"There are many false children too." "Here too there are many who don’t know about the soul or the Supreme Soul. They have just renounced the vices, and that, too, is a wonder!" " ...There is service in Yoga too ... " " ... Not everyone will go to the Golden Age. Others will claim a low status at the end. If they do come at the beginning, they would be servants ..."

According to my understanding, this relates to the seed from souls of other religions. I interpret the "end" as the end of Silver Age. Low status – they become kings but the conditions are low. Already ...
"... Your sins of many births will not be cut away by telling Baba your life story of this birth. The sins of this birth become a little lighter. However, you have to make a lot of effort. All the karmic accounts of so many births will only be settled with Yoga ..." "... If you continue to make mistake after mistake by being coloured by the company you kep you will fall even further down than you were before ..." " ... The greatest charity is to remember the Father ... " " ... The Cycle of 84 births continues to turn. You should also remember that our cycle of 84 births is now ending and that we now have to return home. However sinfull souls cannot go to liberation or liberation–in-life. You have to churn the ocean of knowledge in this way. Those who do this will receive the reward ..."

This one quote is from heart, that the one who performs the dance of knowledge (meaning ShivBaba) will perform the dance according to the public. He will see what is the public and dance accordingly. Like the ordinary dancer who will have passion to dance on front of a good public.

Murli Revised 16.1.04
"... You are the ones who started the study of the Gita in the beginning. You are the ones who started worshipping. You now have to make effort to liberate poor people from the chains of the path of devotion ..."
Maybe it is a matter of the beginning of the Yagya when the Gita of the path of devotion was studied.

Revised Murli 17.1.04.
"...The sweetest brides and sweetest worthy children receive these blessings...."
It seems brides are different and childrena are different. Brides can be the souls of the rosary of vicrory of the Moon Dynasty and children can be the direct children of the Sun of Knowledge - the Sundinasty. Nothing is mentioned for the souls of others religions.
"...You sweet children of the sweet Father are personally able to see the sweetest Father. souls see one another through the organs of the body..."

revised Murli 15.1.04
"Now as you move forward many different points will emerge. Day by day, there will continue to be progress. New points will emerge. Those who remain engaged in service are quickly able to grasp them. Nothing will sit in the intellect of those who don’t do service"

Revised Murli 22.01.04
"... The new world is now established through Shrimat. There is no question of blessings here. A teacher never gives blessings. A teacher teaches you. To the extend that someone studies and imbibes manners here, so he receives a status accordingly. It is the same here ... "

andrey

PBK

Post06 Oct 2006

VCD* NO.359, DTD. 5.12.05 (NELLORE),
CLARIFICATION OF Murli DTD. 17.1.67,

"...Only the one who thinks and churns is a human being. So what do we have to become first? We have to become a human being. We have to become the children of Manu, who think and churn.

Then those who become the children of Manu; Manu means Brahma. What? Manu does not mean Vishnu. Manu does not mean Shankar. Manu means Brahma. So those who become the children of Brahma, are human beings. Then those who become the children of Vishnu are deities and those who follow Shankar become like angels (farishta). What? (Farishta are) those who do not have any relationship (rishta) with those who live on this Earthly world (farsh ki duniya). It means that their intellect does not get attracted to anyone. It does not get into anyone's attachment. Those whose intellect gets into attachment cannot be called as angels (farishta). The stage of deities is higher than the angels, but the souls of other religions have faith in angels. Angels are not worshipped or recognized by Indians. And the souls of other religions give them recognition. To whom? To the angels. So they also know - yes, it is not good to become attached. It is a high purusharth (effort making) to remain detached. This effort of becoming detached is taught by God Father when He comes. Those who become strong effortmakers, attain a stage higher than the angels and become deities..."

john

reforming BK

Post06 Oct 2006

Revised Murli 06.03.04;

"... You will go to the land of liberation in life with the power of your study ..."

Revised Murli 04.03.04;

"... God speaks: Now you children must also remember the home. The Father only tells you about the home and the kingdom. Children, you also understand about where the home of souls is and what the soul is. You have also clearly understood that the Father has come to teach you. Where does the Father come from? From the supreme abode. It would not be said that He comes from the pure world in order to create the pure world; No. The Father says: I have not come from the pure world of the Golden Age. I have come from the home, the home that you children came down from to play your part. I also come from the home every 5000 years, according to the drama-plan. I reside in the home, in the supreme abode ..."

Revised Murli 06.03.04;

"... Only you children understand when there is peace in the element of light and in this world. Peace will be experienced in the land of the element of light, and there will also be peace and happiness here in this world. This world is distinct from the element of light. The element of light is beyond the moon and the stars. There is nothing of this world there. It is called the world of silence. You leave your bodies and go into that world of silence. Children, also remember that and so you are now preparing yourselves to return there ..."

john

reforming BK

Murli Clarifications

Post09 Oct 2006

Are clarifications only of known Murlis and Avyakt Vanis?

If that is the case, why does Shiva not clarify the unknown Murlis?
I am talking about pre 1951, before the 18 years of Murli through Brahma where recited.

shivsena

ex-PBK

Re: Murli Clarifications

Post10 Oct 2006

John wrote:Are clarifications only of known Murlis and Avyakt Vanis? If that is the case, why does Shiva not clarify the unknown Murlis? I am talking about pre 1951, before the 18 years of Murli through Brahma where recited.

Dear john Bhai.

Good question; not only the Murli before 1951 are unavailable but i have still to come across any Murli prior to the demise of Mamaa Saraswati in june 1965; i have asked many of my BK and PBK friends about the reason why the Murlis prior to june 1965 are not available; but nobody seems to know; i have the whole set of Murlis from the period july 1965 to dec 1968, but i have neither the Murlis nor the Murli quotes (before june 1965) in any of the PBK literature.
I do not know how many PBK are aware of this fact!!

shivsena.
======

andrey

PBK

Post10 Oct 2006

How can He clarify something if it is not available. I suppose the Murlis the PBKs have are the Murlis Baba has had from the beginning. Anywhay they are revised, so where is the point. You find others. What is this great conspiration that you are seeking for and try to uncover.

The biggest conspiration is how the Supreme Soul comes and prepares a gathering of souls. Knowledge is easy. It is never said knowledge is difficult. Even Yaadh is said to be easy. Then BapDada has to complain that children make easy things difficult. The task of Brahmins it to make difficult things easy. This age is to make the impossible possible.

john

reforming BK

Post10 Oct 2006

Andrey wrote:Haw can He clarify something if it is not available.

Who is the 'he' you are referring to?
I suppose the Murlis the PBKs have are the Murlis Baba has had in the beginning, anywhay they are revised,

I would assume Virendra Dev Dixit would have obtained original versions rather than the revised versions. Can anyone clarify if they are original or revised?

andrey

PBK

Post10 Oct 2006

"He" means the Supreme Soul Shiva. I suppose you think He could clarify something even if it is not in front of Him, just because He knows it by heart. Will that work? For the children it will be as if the teacher enters class and asks children if they know what has happened to him from the moment before he enters. Could they know? They have been sitting in the room.

I mean, the children know these Murlis. They have been giving them thought. When they are clarified, something clear may be found. If they don't know something and they don't think about it at all, where is the matter of clarification. Clarification of what?

john

reforming BK

Post10 Oct 2006

Andrey

So are you suggesting any knowledge that came out between 1937 and 1965 is lost or not worth clairifying?

Therefore only the souls which were there at the time ... Dadis, Didis and elder BK Brothers will be privy to this knowledge.

andrey

PBK

Post11 Oct 2006

Why look to the past? In the time period you have mention, different stages have passed (for g. Piu Vani). Should we have jealousy towards the Dadis, Didis and Dadas when ShivBaba is here to teach now. They have studied from an incomplete form, take and incomplete aim and receive an incomplete result (means BB leaves the body, does not become dity whilst alive). Dada Lekraj cannot be called the visible corporeal form trough which the Supreme Father point of light Shiva comes in this world and gives to human souls The Knowledge of the Gita. This true knowledge of the true Gita is given through the form of Shiv-Shankar.

bkdimok

reforming BK

Post11 Oct 2006

Andrey wrote:Dada Lekraj cannot be called the visible corporeal form trough which the Supreme Father point of light Shiva comes in this world and gives to human souls The Knowledge of the Gita.

Dear soul. Om Shanti. It was told in the Murli that God himeself is telling now you the true story of Gita. Through whom God told this words? Murli were spoken through Brahma Baba ( Lekhraj Kirpalani). is not it so?

With regards.
BK Dmitry.

john

reforming BK

Post11 Oct 2006

Andrey wrote:Why look to the past?

So the period 1965 - 1969 is not the past?

andrey

PBK

Post12 Oct 2006

Yes, I have made a mistake. It can be called The Knowledge of the Gita, but it cannot be called the nectar of knowledge, because the nectar emerges when churning takes place.

john

reforming BK

Post12 Oct 2006

Andrey

Speaking recently to a friend (non BK), they were asking how serious is a person if they don't want to know all about their religion ... it's history, ALL the scriptures, etc., and finished with 'it's just common sense for someone to want to know all these things' ...

I, myself, cannot understand your apparent lack of interest, not only that but also your constant efforts to dum down others interest ...

shivsena

ex-PBK

nectar

Post13 Oct 2006

Andrey wrote:Yes, I have made a mistake. It can be called The Knowledge of the Gita, but it cannot be called the nectar of knowledge, because the nectar emerges when churning takes place.

Dear andrey Bhai.

If you are implying that Advanced Knowledge is the nectar of knowledge, then may i ask that why the PBKs have still not got the boon of immortality from the immortal Father (who is supposed to be giving them nectar every morning); i see the PBKs leaving the body and getting ill with various diseases and generally are in more bad shape than the BKs (financially or otherwise).

Please think and answer ; (PBKs in mumbai do not have any answer to this query.); i hope you can come up with a convincing explanation.

shivsena.
Next

Return to Commonroom